Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lets talk about swoozie, chad larping for youtube fame?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★

I randomly saw this guy in a comment section of a depressed guy

I used to watch swoozie all the time when I was young, maybe like around 13 or 14, I will firstly say his videos are very entertaining, he is captivating to listen to and his animations are good and he has done good there.

However he is popular basically by being a chad, or chad LARPing, I always suspected his channel is just a bit of a LARP, his channel basically consists mostly of stories with girls and meeting girls at a pool or whatever but the stories lowkey sound like something I would have made up as a kid to LARP like having a girlfriend but she goes to another school.

I don't know maybe I can not comprehend talking to that many girls and that many girls being interested in you but he has so many stories I feel like at some point they had to be exaggerated or completely fabricated because he got the ball rolling on youtube and did not want to lose that.

There are actually other channels similar to his that tell stories like this, I was drawn to the stories in my young teens because I wanted to have fun stories like that with girls or whatever so it interested me, I have also watched a channel called young don the sauce god, and erold story, they are basically just swoozie clones but swoozie just be firsted his way to fame with these types of videos.

Anyway idk right now I am curious if anyone recalls watching him and just thinks its a chad LARP, I will probably watch some of his newer videos or maybe revisit his older videos sometime and see if I think it is LARP or not since now I am older and blackpilled, and I will use this thread to post about it.

I thought he was going to be a chad larping as an incel, not a normie larping as chad.

I randomly saw this guy in a comment section of a depressed guy

I used to watch swoozie all the time when I was young, maybe like around 13 or 14, I will firstly say his videos are very entertaining, he is captivating to listen to and his animations are good and he has done good there.

However he is popular basically by being a chad, or chad LARPing, I always suspected his channel is just a bit of a LARP, his channel basically consists mostly of stories with girls and meeting girls at a pool or whatever but the stories lowkey sound like something I would have made up as a kid to LARP like having a girlfriend but she goes to another school.

I don't know maybe I can not comprehend talking to that many girls and that many girls being interested in you but he has so many stories I feel like at some point they had to be exaggerated or completely fabricated because he got the ball rolling on youtube and did not want to lose that.

There are actually other channels similar to his that tell stories like this, I was drawn to the stories in my young teens because I wanted to have fun stories like that with girls or whatever so it interested me, I have also watched a channel called young don the sauce god, and erold story, they are basically just swoozie clones but swoozie just be firsted his way to fame with these types of videos.

Anyway idk right now I am curious if anyone recalls watching him and just thinks its a chad LARP, I will probably watch some of his newer videos or maybe revisit his older videos sometime and see if I think it is LARP or not since now I am older and blackpilled, and I will use this thread to post about it.

View attachment 1046332
Used to watch swoozie but I stopped because most of them sounds like larp. I used to also watch young don the sauce god until he because a christian youtuber(he had a child or someshit like that). I barely watch any content creators aside from john hammond and ippsec tbh

Used to watch swoozie but I stopped because most of them sounds like larp.
Yeah I only watched him when I was a dumbass kid, I think most of it is LARP it sounds like my fantasies as a young teenager lol. I think he just animated one or two real but exaggerated stories and due to just be first theory it took off so he had to LARP to continue, then later on with the clout he probably got 1 or 2 more somewhat real stories.
I used to also watch young don the sauce god until he because a christian youtuber(he had a child or someshit like that).
Yeah I watched like all his videos but then he got married and stuff so nothing to watch anymore, his stories always seemed a bit more real but swoozies are just so out there that they can not be real lol.

my older brother used to watch way back in the day like 2013 or 2012 or something

my older brother used to watch way back in the day like 2013 or 2012 or something
Yeah he was able to just be first his way to fame, his videos are old as fuck.