Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy THIS IS PROBLEMATIC-- CANCEL INCELLIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

THE WORLD DOES NOT NEED MISOGYNISTIC CEL IMAGING MACHINES.

2021 06 11 03 50 56 InCellis Smart cell imaging system   Bertin Instruments  Mozilla Firefox

I don't FUCKING care how the people who invented this machine feel if they are not misogynists. THE PROBLEM IS THAT IF YOU IDENTIFY AS INCELLIS, you NEED TO FUCKING BE CANCELLED. The optics behind the term "incellis" is too far gone. At this point this machine is a dogwhistle for pedophelia and alt-right terrorism. End of story. I WANT TO KILL THEM FOR EVEN IMAGINING THAT IT'S OKAY TO LABEL YOURSELF AS AN "INCELLIS" in 2021. You need to die, be locked up on a sex offender list constantly watched by the FBI, have no rights, no internet, have your job taken from you, and never be forgiven for daring to make incellis imaging machines:soy:

I am going to contact the domain of Bertin (what a fucking pedo name) instruments, and I WILL DEMAND THAT THEY REMOVE AND CENSOR THEIR WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY

Last edited:

See InCellis in action, the new generation of cell imaging system!​

• Publication-quality images in two clicks
  • High degree of flexibility for working on any sample type
  • True colour images of tissue slides and cell culture
  • High sensitivity in detecting fluorescent signals

See InCellis in action, the new generation of cell imaging system!​

• Publication-quality images in two clicks
  • High degree of flexibility for working on any sample type
  • True colour images of tissue slides and cell culture
  • High sensitivity in detecting fluorescent signals
The worlds tiniest violin plays for your FUCKING STUPID CELL IMAGING SYSTEM

The worlds tiniest violin plays for your FUCKING STUPID CELL IMAGING SYSTEM

Benefits
  • High sensitivity in fluorescence with our unique low light color camera
  • Embedded dedicated cell culture applications to determine accurate cell culture confluency and transfection efficiency
  • Smart interface to save time and share your results
  • High flexibility: 6 positions objective turret and 4 fluorescent channels
  • Large field of view due to our unique optical design

Benefits
  • High sensitivity in fluorescence with our unique low light color camera
  • Embedded dedicated cell culture applications to determine accurate cell culture confluency and transfection efficiency
  • Smart interface to save time and share your results
  • High flexibility: 6 positions objective turret and 4 fluorescent channels
  • Large field of view due to our unique optical design
All these stats, and no personality. You will never get laid loser. Have you tried exploring your cel imaging sexuality? It's okay for machines to be gay or trans!

Last edited:
All these stats, and no personality. You will never get laid loser. Have you tried exploring your cel imaging sexuality?
No but if you wish to make an appointment and consult us about this opportunity, this is our address down below.

2021 06 11 03 42 28 InCellis   Smart Cell Imaging System   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

I am watchdogging their misogny. When will they learn??
No but if you wish to make an appointment and consult us about this opportunity, this is our address down below.
The only thing you need to consult is A FUCKING LAWYER , after the FBI raids your ass

THE WORLD DOES NOT NEED MISOGYNISTIC CEL IMAGING MACHINES.

View attachment 454706

I don't FUCKING care how the people who invented this machine feel if they are not misogynists. THE PROBLEM IS THAT IF YOU IDENTIFY AS INCELLIS, you NEED TO FUCKING BE CANCELLED. The optics behind the term "incellis" is too far gone. At this point this machine is a dogwhistle for pedophelia and alt-right terrorism. End of story. I WANT TO KILL THEM FOR EVEN IMAGINING THAT IT'S OKAY TO LABEL YOURSELF AS AN "INCELLIS" in 2021. You need to die, be locked up on a sex offender list constantly watched by the FBI, have no rights, no internet, have your job taken from you, and never be forgiven for daring to make incellis imaging machines:soy:

I am going to contact the domain of Bertin (what a fucking pedo name) instruments, and I WILL DEMAND THAT THEY REMOVE AND CENSOR THEIR WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY
Meanwhile IT rapes another child that they locked up in their basement.