Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is no life

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I'm tired of persisting. This is life, it's not living, it's a mockery of what other people get to experience. I persist, day after day, week after week, year after long year. I'm tired. I'm sick and tired of the pain and torment. Sick and tired of the misery.

I don't want to just persist anymore. I want to live, or not.

I'm just tired.

Brutal same here. If it wasn't for Vidya + Buddha maxxing I would have roped by now.

Brutal same here. If it wasn't for Vidya + Buddha maxxing I would have roped by now.
Our copes only feed our motivation to persist. What kind of life is this that our genetics, and foids, have doomed us to suffer?

I've tried spiritual maxxing before, but I just can't get into it. I only wind up being angry at the universe, or God, or the gods, or whatever the hell I try to cope with, and then it just falls flat on me. I admire your ability to do what I cannot.