Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This Is My Final Thread, Goodbye (I Am Deleting My Account)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I believe I'm year or two away from my big wealthmaxxing break, but that's not why I'm leaving.

Over the last few days I felt less and less like logging in because:
1. I can no longer see any use to the forum.
2. The forum is pointless now because there's no gatekeeping and it's overrun by trolls, larps, spammers, etc (nobody takes it seriously)
3. I'm tired of just talking about shit, I've reached a point in my life where I "do" rather than "talk", so just coming on here to talk on and on about the same shit is boring and pointless to me.

I've already talked to a lot of users that are financially successful in my private messages and many have given me advice, course recommendations, specifics, etc (some I will need to get some income in order to start testing).

In other words, I've already gotten the most valuable information I could possibly get out of this forum, and now when I log in I am just met with the same boring posts over and over, one word threads, low enthusiasm, nobody talks about anything important, nobody is trying to get anywhere in life (for the most part), etc.

The funny thing is post nut clarity was the final nail in the coffin lol. I was already thinking about deleting all of my black pill related accounts and giving myself time to think it over, and then I masturbated and the moment I was done and I thought about logging in, I immediately just felt like deleting everything.

It's time to close this chapter on my life, good luck to all of my fellow wealthmaxxers out there, maybe our paths will cross at some point, but I'm done with this forum, and I'm done with this aspect of incel culture where all you do is spend hours and hours complaining online about the same shit over and over.

Whatever passion I had for this community is gone as the community is no longer worth that passion. It started off as something great but overtime the light that it had just grew dimmer and dimmer.

I'm going to be deleting all of my black pill related accounts entirely, everything. Wiping it clean the same way I plan on wiping away my current life clean to change my name and start a new one. Read my thread on the forum to know why.

TBH I imagine this going differently. I Imagined waiting till I was actually wealthmaxxed and then making some grand thread where I @ everyone on my ignore list and tell them to fuck off and then I @ everyone on my follow list and give them positive affirmations.

But ironically I find that I don't really give a fuck about anybody on my ignore list enough to even notify them lol, and for the people that are following me, you already know what you need to do.

I really wish this game of life was "multiplayer", but sadly it's a single player one. If I die tomorrow everyone else's life goes on. Existence itself only really exists for each individual on a personal level. As much as I'd like to take some people along with me for the ride, my experiences have shown me that your life can only be focused around yourself and your own goals, so it's best not to get too attached.

I just woke up and all my passion for this shit was gone. I don't feel any attachment to the forum anymore, or to the incel plight, now my only focus is building wealth to create the life I want for myself.

I think we all (well the actual incels, not the larps, fakecels and trolls) come here with a level of rage and anger, not because of what was done to us, but really because we have no guidance, we don't know how life actually works, and we don't have a plan or path in life. But if you spend enough time there, talk to the right people (productive serious incels that are focused on business, wealth, etc), and you avoid the LDAR retards, block all the trolls and larps, etc. You are going to find your path in life and come up with a plan, and over time, all of the rage dissipates.

I'm not saying anything stupid like you "stop hating". Hate is good, hate is useful, hate lets your know who your enemies are and where you stand in life. But hate needs to be controlled and directed, it can't just be haphazard outburts.

I have a clear path and plan for my life, so there's no longer any reason for me to be here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. @PPEcel , I really don't know why you are still here. You have the money to go travel and live an amazing life, yet you choose to come here, it makes no sense to me. I half think you are just lying about the wealth you have and this is just some kind of persona, because if I had your finances, I'd already have reached the point where I am not mentally LONG BEFORE I EVEN CREATED THE ACCOUNT lol.

@Master good luck, but I don't think this forum is going anywhere important until you start enforcing a serious culture. How fucking funny would it be if me deleting my account like this and making a scene is what ultimately leads to the forum culture changing? :feelskek: (if that happens fuck you, you should have done it sooner lol).

Good bye and good luck to everyone.

On another note if you're looking for a good Isekai anime that going to leave you super depressed because of how immersive it is and how great the protagonists life is, watch "Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo". Most savage isekai protagonist ever though lol (you'll see why).

Gonna go delete my account and go watch it over again, it was entertaining.

I'm sure there's a lot I'm leaving un-said that just isn't coming to mind right now, in the end I'll be leaving this community with this video, as I think it best represents the plight of incel men, especially on this forum, and the mindset that a lot of incels have that will keep them perpetual failures in life:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

Don't become the guy in the montage for this video lol. Be logical, be strategic, distance yourself from your emotions and your ego. Your life will be way easier and much more enjoyable if you take a stoic approach and you are pragmatic.

I hope that my threads that remain will serve to help other incels on their journey. Though the name won't be attached because I deleted the account. I'm sure you guys will find some way to search the threads up (plus a lot of them are titled [Hard To Swallow Edition].

cya tomorrow

I see.

Farewell.

DN rd see you in a month

Who will over analyze and nitpick at our comments with you gone?

Bye bro, it was cool having you around

My last post pretty much said the same thing as far as your reasons as to why I find no use in this forum anymore. I log on since having posted that a couple weeks ago and the first thing I see is this thread. Maybe that's just a sign I should be gone forever, not even to lurk. Please don't delete any of the content you have posted over the years. It should be there as a way for those to look back on your high IQ truths as an important member of the incelosphere.

Last edited:
See you tomorrow

Goodbye, wish you well in wealthmaxxing i hope you fuck over all the normies.

I believe I'm year or two away from my big wealthmaxxing break
WW3 will break out in the coming months and nuking your dreams (literally) .

I have come to the realization that I only “ want” sex as a means to an end of social power/ homogeny. I hate being physically touched and the thought of actually having sex is disgusting. The only reason I masturbate is because being horny is an annoying biological urge, like scratching an itch. The only reason I can stand that scratching is because it’s only myself and no one else is involved or has power over me or vulnerability from me. Thank you for the void you gave me to throw my rage into,thank you for the temporary ability to claim my status for myself via the game of postmaxxing, Thank you for showing me what it means to genuinely care about and relate to a community, and to live to see that community grow and change through time, space, and loss. thank you for showing me that I may be a freak, but at least I’m a common type of freak. I hope every non cuck here gets what they want out of life. Sincerely, your brother in the blackpill, CurryLMAO

Muh wealthmaxxing. Then gives us tips for fuck sake I am poor. I know your tips and those "wealthmaxxers" - just have luck bro. You are like Dan Pena, saying platitudes about you gotta be tough bla bla bla and money is sent from the heaven. Stupid bullshit

Last edited:
If this is not LARP then farewell @BlkPillPres. I've read thru many of your posts and could easily relate and identify with 99% of them. You're a rare breed. There's not many like you out there in respect of intellect and understanding the darker facets of life and the human world.

TBH I know you probably aren't larping just by the fact you made this post (unless you account was hacked or taken over). You're different to many users here.

Last edited:
some of ur threads and views and advice had a big impact on my life views/goals, high iq guy

thank you and good luck with ur wealthmaxxing

@BlkPillPres, if you're still reading this, I want to let you know that I've been reading your threads and posts. And a lot of your takes have been things that I've already thought about, how morality is subjective and people only care if something bad happens to them specifically and people will get away with things if they can. My constant guilt still holds me back.

Part of me wants to leave my current NEET lifestyle because tbh I really hate being lazy and stuck in my house all day, providing no value and just being unproductive. As much as everyone else likes to promote the LDAR lifestyle, it's not really sustainable and sooner or later you're going to have to work for yourself and provide for yourself. It isn't really good for your self-esteem that you're broke and you can't support yourself as an adult.

I am spending my time building my skills and learning computer programming in hopes that I can provide value that will lead to me making money. At the same time, I do have a fear of having too much wealth either because it will make me a target or because people will envy me. I'm just too bitter to provide some sort of benefit to other people.

But good luck, I hope you wealthmaxx and get to live your life how you want it.

Your life will be way easier and much more enjoyable if you take a stoic approach and you are pragmatic
Just like normies say this platitude and guess what. Stoicism is made to fuckin castrate you from anger nigger

This video you added is nonsense. And who is the guy speaking those things? Ahh, a god of course. He doesn't shit, doesn't eat, doesn't drink and never had a problem that couldn't be solved of course

Best of luck brocel

You probably have me on ignore but even if we didn't agree on most things I still appreciated your thought out threads and I'll miss them. So long man.

Last edited:
Goodbye brocel

Hate to say it but goodbye.

we have no guidance, we don't know how life actually works, and we don't have a plan or path in life.
Yes that’s why I’am pissed , more than that , I actually got guidance that was false and didn’t reflect the reality of life

See you man
glad to have meet you as you are one of the reasons combined with my life experience who got me to truly awakens, you already know

like you said , it’s a single player game ,specially for us, to each is own.

It’s funny cuz I had the same thoughts about leaving I was just logging on to hope to see some moneymaxxing good advice and seeing some interesting post from you

the thing is if you really want to wealth maxx then you either have to be wealty in the first place or meet people who will give you good deals.
you know who is really making the money, the big ,money , the corporates, the founders and its ceos. not the normies who work for them. you know the rappers and the actors earn more than the pilots and the surgeons. There is no inherent value in wealthmaxxing as an incel. making big bucks will reamin a dream if you are not doing some illegal stuff.

Part of me wants to leave my current NEET lifestyle because tbh I really hate being lazy and stuck in my house all day,
nobody does , who wants to speand all day in the basement but we are prisoners of our genes.
But good luck, I hope you wealthmaxx and get to live your life how you want it.
if he has to wageslave he will be miserable.

Good luck on you journey Blkpillpres, more based OG users leaving I have less of a real reason to be here. I only really come here for useful information and occasionally rage about my inceldom.

I soon may need to move on with life or rope if everything fails.

@BlkPillPres you dont have to delete, you know there is nothing out there. if you are getting married or something then its fine.

Bye nigger go on and live your best life

dang, your posts are pretty interesting actually. a bit sad to see this:feelscry:

His YouTube channel is gone too damn :feelsbadman:
Sad day honestly.

This is your shadow you low iq animal. I'm gonna advise you to Don't. You will regret. I'm already wealthmaxxed and it's boring. You have to have someone to feel fulfilled. If you think fucking bitches and drinking expensive stuff and driving expensive cars would make you happy then you're dead wrong. Your mind will gonna get used to that level of life and you will end up here.

This is your shadow you low iq animal. I'm gonna advise you to Don't. You will regret. I'm already wealthmaxxed and it's boring. You have to have someone to feel fulfilled. If you think fucking bitches and drinking expensive stuff and driving expensive cars would make you happy then you're dead wrong. Your mind will gonna get used to that level of life and you will end up here.
He’s not logging in to read this but I get you

I really wish this game of life was "multiplayer", but sadly it's a single player one. If I die tomorrow everyone else's life goes on. Existence itself only really exists for each individual on a personal level. As much as I'd like to take some people along with me for the ride, my experiences have shown me that your life can only be focused around yourself and your own goals, so it's best not to get too attached.
Very good farewell speech.

I believe I read most of threads that you posted over years, and I look way different on things now. To me personally the best one was your attitude towards suicide meaning - if you want to do it, do it, if you don't don't fucking LARP on forum about sui.
Thanks to your threads, I asked myself one question: do I want to live? If yes act accordingly, if not act accordingly. Thank you for that @BlkPillPres, really, thank you.

All your threads bring much valuable information, but this one with you saying goodbye is most motivating because it's literally last call for everyone who is misguided to find valuable path and stop fucking around.

It's big loss for that forum that you leave and you know it.

I think we all (well the actual incels, not the larps, fakecels and trolls) come here with a level of rage and anger, not because of what was done to us, but really because we have no guidance, we don't know how life actually works, and we don't have a plan or path in life.
It's definitely true for me. Once again, your analysis is very reasonable.
I'm not saying anything stupid like you "stop hating". Hate is good, hate is useful, hate lets your know who your enemies are and where you stand in life. But hate needs to be controlled and directed, it can't just be haphazard outburts.
Directed hate is one of most precious things we incels can have.

I have a clear path and plan for my life, so there's no longer any reason for me to be here.
You have clear path and you showed many of us how to find our very own path.

@Master good luck, but I don't think this forum is going anywhere important until you start enforcing a serious culture. How fucking funny would it be if me deleting my account like this and making a scene is what ultimately leads to the forum culture changing? :feelskek: (if that happens fuck you, you should have done it sooner lol).
While Im guilty myself for making at least dozen of shit posts this advice is something we should all follow on forum not only moderators.

Good bye and good luck to everyone.
Good bye awesome nigga. I wish you very best. And thank you once again.

Last edited:
TBH I imagine this going differently. I Imagined waiting till I was actually wealthmaxxed and then making some grand thread where I @ everyone on my ignore list and tell them to fuck off and then I @ everyone on my follow list and give them positive affirmations.
and you avoid the LDAR retards, block all the trolls and larps, etc.

I think we all (well the actual incels, not the larps, fakecels and trolls)
YOU CAN'T JUST ARBITRARILY DECIDE WHO ARE RETARDED, TROLLS ETCETRA JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM.

you know who is really making the money, the big ,money , the corporates, the founders and its ceos. not the normies who work for them. you know the rappers and the actors earn more than the pilots and the surgeons. There is no inherent value in wealthmaxxing as an incel. making big bucks will reamin a dream if you are not doing some illegal stuff.
He doesn’t mean superpower rich, you don’t need to be super rich to have a comfortable life. Also pres have stated multiple times he’s moving to a poor more affordable country.