Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is how women see an average ethnic

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
Deleted member 11318

Deleted member 11318

Ethnic
-
If you are an ethnic, then it's over for you!
Pygmy3

> woman can see you
> fakecel

:feelsree::woke::woke::woke::chad::banhammer:

Reminds me of beetlejuice.

It’s truly over, minus well LDAR at this point.

Women finally see me for being ethnic? I'm a :chad: now

It never began, nice bloat tho.

What about your own race OP? If you're not full white, who gives a fuck about white foids.
My problem are not white women. All women find white men better and superior than us ethnic men.

My problem are not white women. All women find white men better and superior than us ethnic men.

I don't know OP, not all foids wants white men, you realize a good portion are raised to despise white people, in the same way white people are raised to look down on black people.

You cant really claim yourself to be a failure unless your own race of foids reject you too.

Who gives a fuck what white foids think if you're ethnic. You think boyo up there failed to ascend with one of his own? He knows that white foid next to him is out of his league.

There are White chicks who would still take that dick if for no other reason than to gain virtue signalling points.

The average white man next to the average ethnic.
worlds-tallest-shortest-men.jpg

there is no exaggeration, seriously, in saying that women deem sub5 guys subhuman
this is just how things are, if they hate us for existing, we hate them back, there is nothing unusual about it