Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is how society perceives our sexual dissatisfaction compared with women's sexual dissatisfaction.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
When an involuntary celibate is depressed because they never have experienced sex, dating, their first kiss, a relationship, etc.:

"there's more to life than sex or relationships. it's nothing important in life. you don't need it for survival." :soy:

"you sexually entitled rapist! Being depressed because you aren't experiencing sex or relationships is sexual entitlement. this means you hate women for not giving you sex!!!!1":soy:

"you have to be comfortable being alone your whole life":soy:

When men are experiencing less sex:

When women experience less orgasms than men:

And notice how it says "women deserve orgasm equality" but if a man says he deserves sex or even sexual satisfaction he's accused of sexual entitlement.

I hate women.

I hate women.

Good.

death GIF

I absolutely despise these non-sentient drones who produce such superficial content. Every news piece, video, and blog post is boring.

Why are men having less sex? It is not because they have better things to do YOU FUCKING MORONS! IT IS BECAUSE WOMEN ARE TOO BUSY FUCKING THE 10%. THE MOST ATTRACTIVE OF MEN.

these people are actually fucking npc's
apparently only women deserve sex

Society despises low value men who can't get laid and thinks you deserve that fate.

It's really sinking in.... it's over......

Journalists deserve to be skinned alive in public for thier malicious and useless ""work""".