Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is how SHY GIRLS approach GUYS they like

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
I guarantee you that only SHY GIRLS will do this when attracted. I was talking to my little cousins big crush at the train station, trying to persuade him to stop replying to her silly texts, but this isn't of such importance as what happened next! A pair of teen girls, one a blonde the other one a brunette who looked like Sharon Tate (oldcels will know who she is) were walking together holding hands as it was one of those lesbian phases teen girls go through, when they came almost passing us they stopped at the guy I was talking to and asked him; "Did you get a new haircut? " to which he only smiled and nodded and after a awkward silence ensued they started walking away until they reached the train and the blonde one turned around one more time more and saying out loud; "It really suits you, we like it!" meaning THE HAIRCUT LOOKED GOOD ON HIM as he had the face to pull it off,

and he replied "Thanks, but I already know that", with a little smirk conveying his cocky attitude.

I found out later that it is the quiet brunette that is actually crushing on him, the blonde friend was trying to get a reaction from him to set him up with her friend. A shy girl will never admit she has a crush on you, she will make her friend do the bidding, her attraction to you will inhibit her to the point she will resort to use her friends to approach you, with her in denial of course.

Last edited:
I hate whores

This is pure suifuel. How am I suppose to cope with the fact I will never be that guy?

God willing I die soon so I don't have to witness this stuff

And so I wanted to use my moron former "best friend" to investigate reactions of cute teen girls, but debil not helped, but wanted me to go after old ugly roasties. Tfu on him

Spitonfag

Very Very few women are shy and the number of cripplingly shy women is almost zero. Shyness is a man's game.

Further proof that incels orbit chad more than foids.

Very Very few women are shy and the number of cripplingly shy women is almost zero. Shyness is a man's game.

Shyness is common among teen girls who haven't yet realized their full SMV potential.

Further proof that incels orbit chad more than foids.

I was there because my aunt wanted me to cock-block him, my little cousin is ALSO obsessed with this guy.

Interesting

I'm not an oldcel , I know who Sharon Tate is and not because of the recent movie or the Manson family

I hate whores

She isn't a whore (yet), that's the soul crushing part. Her letting her friend do the talking to her crush was so innocent.

And so I wanted to use my moron former "best friend" to investigate reactions of cute teen girls, but debil not helped, but wanted me to go after old ugly roasties. Tfu on him

View attachment 180296
I'm sorry, beacuse having such friends who attrac prime jb's is better than chadfishing.

Truth here. Foids pretend to be shy to be seen as cute and all that.

Truth here. Foids pretend to be shy to be seen as cute and all that.

Ofc it's "cute", but it's a defense mechanism; more they feel attracted to a guy, the more they will feel the need to downplay their infatuation with him in order not to appear desperate.

for me there is no difference between a shy girls or an extroverted girl ..
they are the same shit and some shy girls think they are superior just because they don't seem a complete slut in public...

Even "shy" whores will find a way to approach Chad. If they don't approach they're not interested.

teehee. Chad is so cute.

I hate whores
It's not whoring if they give pussy to Chad for free.

"Slut" is closer, but I reserve the term for those who fuck with low standards, and I don't know that Rassimov's cousin's crush is necessarily low-class.

The harsh reality I have to face here is that there isn't actually anything to insult at all about these girl's behavior, I am largely upset that it won't be directed at me.

It's not this behavior itself which is worth of condemnation IMO, but rather the hypocrisy they will likely live before and after it, if they de-emphasize how much they focus on looks, or the unnecessary cruelty they will heap upon non-Chads.

Maybe thats why no girl says she likes me, because only the shy ones have a crush on me! Hahaha :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: ;)

Hahahaha

Haha..

Ha.. :feelscry::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

This is pure suifuel. How am I suppose to cope with the fact I will never be that guy?
To be honest I think its impossible to cope with that corrosive feeling

I fucking hate women so much these goddamn bitches deny me and I am a good person to them and I deserve them but they will fuck chad instead just because he is more attractive fucking shit man this is so brutal its over these fucking shy sluts act all shy and shit but when they're alone with chad theyll let him destroy their cunts

I do know no girl will have crush on me, be it shy or shameless.

"shy" is a meme.Her friends will push her into doing it

they are the same shit and some shy girls think they are superior just because they don't seem a complete slut in public...
In private they will be mega whores. All of them are the same whores.. some are just more liberal in public and some are more conservative. Their brains are all wired the same.

In private they will be mega whores. All of them are the same whores.. some are just more liberal in public and some are more conservative. Their brains are all wired the same.

why did so many of you get triggered by this? I fail to see anything explicitly "whorish" about her behavior.

"shy" is a meme.Her friends will push her into doing it
Incels are turbo-blackpilled on women until it comes to the "shy girl" next door situation, then they suddenly create the most bluepilled scenarios around them, putting them on pedestal, and then act surprised at the discovery their "shy crush" isn't living on monk mode.

Last edited:
Yep. ESPECIALLY the ones who claim to have a mental illness, such as anxiety disorder but they go to college class everyday, have group of friends, a boyfriend, goes out etc. I fucking hate them. They get SO MAD when you point these things out, like they're not even diagnosed.

It's not whoring if they give pussy to Chad for free.

"Slut" is closer, but I reserve the term for those who fuck with low standards, and I don't know that Rassimov's cousin's crush is necessarily low-class.

The harsh reality I have to face here is that there isn't actually anything to insult at all about these girl's behavior, I am largely upset that it won't be directed at me.

It's not this behavior itself which is worth of condemnation IMO, but rather the hypocrisy they will likely live before and after it, if they de-emphasize how much they focus on looks, or the unnecessary cruelty they will heap upon non-Chads.
Wanting Chad cock the instant she sees him = whore. And you know she’s gonna be on the cock carousel

Truly over.. There's Chico and there's me..

I don't want to read about this shit. I'm glad there is a "ignore" button.

Only one shot at life and we will NEVER have this... Damn it sucks.

Chad has so many girls interested in him, while we have absolutely none. I would be the happiest guy on Earth if a single member of the opposite sex ever showed a bit of interest in me.