Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is how my tombstone would look like.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
If I died before my parents I bet they would pay for something like below, as a final fuck you to my incel life, they always laugh about computer being my only girlfriend and shit like that.
544ebdd31e4ec p

Comment cmVF78usb3E8p8P0y6pmwl0S86QAniXZ

Tbh those images are huge LifeFuel for me and main motivation not to kill myself anytime soon.

Tomb moggs mine

Lmfao holy fuck how can someone be so tonedeaf. Unless they requested it ironically this shit is just cruel

Lmfao holy fuck how can someone be so tonedeaf. Unless they requested it ironically this shit is just cruel
Parents of the first guy said their son worked with computers and he carried his laptop everywhere. They probably had no idea how stupid it would look.

I like cremation over burial.

Who will visit it?

tombstone mogs me

Stylish tombstone ngl

I used to think like this. I even had an elaborate plan to make it look like I was a "successful" betabuxxxer after I died, but tbf as the moment of roping approaches, and the idea becomes more and more real instead of just a fantasy or a distant possibility, I don't give a shit. I'll get it over with as easily as I can and my body will be found several months later on my apartment, everybody will know I was fucking pathetic including my school bullies, my abusive parents will know they won, and tbf I'll be dead so won't give a fuck, let's be real.

Mine would be very similar. We don't necessarily want our lives behind a screen, but the screen doesn't discriminate against our UGLY faces, unlike foids.

Mine will look like this

Original

I don't think my mother would ever buy a tomb for me if I died

IKR? That's a beutiful tombstone! When I die, I just want to be cremated and have my ashes thrown in the trash.

Same, my ashes should be flushed down the toilet because I am filth and that's how filth should be treated.

Over for Dutchcels, the only way is cremation or you have to pay rent for the grave for max 50 years.