Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is how I’m gonna kill my grandfather

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-

View: https://youtu.be/McLk_G7jkzI

The black old guy will be like my molesting alchoholic ex mafioso grandfather

And in the end his legendary grandson will be the one who kills him

The other ones is my aunt and her pos rich husband

Why do you want to kill him?

Cope harder he did nothing wrong you were the let down repent pls and thank you goyim

In minecraft, I assume.

Cope harder he did nothing wrong you were the let down repent pls and thank you goyim
You fucking idiot you don’t even know what happened piece of shit protecting bullies again like teachers

Stevie Stevemaxxing :feelsLSD:

Based, may the saints watch over your plans till fruition

No he didn’t, no one is going to believe your ducking lies kys your gaslighting piece of ****

Lies, how’s your bro by the way ?

yeah I think it’s better that wash for everyone

Geez you are retarded, I guess that happens shen you are trying to block out trauma instead of dealing with it

[UWSL][UWSL]I want to do the same with I brother and uncle.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Yeah keep repeating the same sins instead of seeking repentence and living in heaven. Enjoy hell you sick person, I feel sorry for your mother having to put up with you this long, she does not deserve it at all

Yeah keep repeating the same sins instead of seeking repentence and living in heaven. Enjoy hell you sick person, I feel sorry for your mother having to put up with you this long, she does not deserve it at all
Fuck you nothing was my fault

Quentin Tarantino is a weird dude.

All of his movies are these righteously indignant, violent revenge fantasies. I wonder how fucked up his childhood must have been?

It's like he sits alone in his house, reading a lot of history, and getting really angry about it. And he copes with it by fantasizing about hurting bad people.

He's basically a successful version of advocate Doogycel.

I reckon its a out 50/50 he'll flip out and do some really fucked up Manson family shit. If I was anyone in Hollywood who's worked with him I'd move house regularly and change all the locks.

Last edited:
My step-grandfather has metastatic lung cancer.