Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how Cuckipedia frames the gender breakdown of victims at a concentration camp.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★★★

Of the 83,145 named victims listed in the Jasenovac Memorial Site, more than half are women (23,474) and children (20,101) below age 14.

See if you can spot the problem with this sentence and chapter. Bear in mind there's no chapter on men victims.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: There are almost twice as many men as foids but the foids got it bad? Foids probably outnumbered men at the time too, considering the war going on.

Wikipedia is run by Jews ans CCP chink ricecels. I don't consider a good source of legit info at all.
CCP doesn't give a shit about the Jews. Most Chinese people are at least somewhat JQ-pilled.

CCP doesn't give a shit about the Jews. Most Chinese people are at least somewhat JQ-pilled.
No but CCP niggers definitely alter a few articles to fit their agenda(lowering Covid death rate in China, exaggerating Japanese brutality during ww2).

I have wikipedia blocked from my search engine

No but CCP niggers definitely alter a few articles to fit their agenda(lowering Covid death rate in China, exaggerating Japanese brutality during ww2).
Nothing about the kikes