Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is how average polish woman looks like

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
@anandkonda @curryboy @NorthernWind @wereq @NeverEvenBegan @Chudpreet @PolskiKartofel @starystulejarz @KillNiggers

They aren't fat because they are vegan right?

Their aging is actually the worst.

I find that difficult to believe.

A4e12e4214f681d9cefe7e87725e4162

This is what I found when searching for average Polish women.

It's a good Becky, I would CREAMPIE all her holes. I bet 90% of men would want to CREAMPIE her holes.

Meanwhile, for the average guy on the left, it's over. Women are not attracted by average men. The best that normie could do is betabuxx a low tier 2/10, 3/10 Becky.

More Scarier than the sleep terror demon i encounter on a weekly basis

If you post one more self hating Slavic Post, I will find you and kill you. Your woman are absolutely hot :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

View attachment 1099377

It's a good Becky, I would CREAMPIE all her holes. I bet 90% of men would want to CREAMPIE her holes.

Meanwhile, for the average guy on the left, it's over. Women are not attracted by average men. The best that normie could do is betabuxx a low tier 2/10, 3/10 Becky.
Yeah, all the Salvs are unreasonably self hating.

beckies in video too
As if there all stacies in rest of Europe

One man's becky is another man's stacy. The Slavic languages are all so soothing :ahegao: :ahegao: .

If you post one more self hating Slavic Post, I will find you and kill you. Your woman are absolutely hot :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Stick with your pajeetas instead

Reserved only for chadjeet. At least Polish Woman give chances to ethics
They only want your money. They'll try to divorce rape you.

@failednormie_ look at that ass pic above. curries crying about no white foid but ass like that around them

@failednormie_ look at that ass pic above. curries crying about no white foid but ass like that around them
Currywhores bodies can be nearly on par with white foids if they exercised and have good diets.

She's also an international student, meaning she was raised in curryland and still has a body like that.

This is bs. Polish women are high teir Chad material.

View attachment 1099377

average dude on the left would be balding and fat because he gave up on life

That shit Nice she definitely has African in genes

They only want your money. They'll try to divorce rape you.
No Polish woman are not like that. They are God fearing traditional Catholics.

eastern european foids besides russian are all garbage

I always thought polish foids were decent looking. I don't live there though.

This is how average Polish female looks like.

Maxresdefault