Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how a zyros tier framecel looks like after years of "muh hard work n dedication"

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

Ok to be fair he has a chad or at least chadlite face, but that doesnt save him from Looking like a 13 year old Boy on tren

it Looks comically and hilarious, it doesnt even matter how good he can fight, People will never assume him as a threatening Person simply cuz of his frame

he Maybe could still add 1-2cm naturally to his Frame, and Maybe 3-4cm through roids but thats it

a framecel will Always stay a framecel

This is why I dont even bother

Looks funny. Can play game of funny guy now

What's with these cope threads

Just looking for every possible reason to ldar I guess

Lol at those shoulders, why bother getting out of bed in the morning.

Doesn’t even look that bad quit coping

He should grow a beard, problem fixed.

It's quite over for him tbh.

Typical gracile Nordic bone structure. Faelids, Brunns, Borrebies, Anglo-Saxons, Tronders, Paleo Atlantids, Dinarids, Baltids, Atlanto-Meds, East-Baltids are the only types with good frames for adding muscle and size.

Gracile Med, gracile Nordic, Gracile Keltic, Alpines. Forget it.

his main problem like so many gymcels, is his arms to shoulder ratio. he should have the same size shoulder, but 1/3 size arms. this is what happens when coping retards thinking big arms are attractive. fucking low iq scum. literally if you kept everything the same on this guy except you shrunk his bicep and tricep 60% he would look way way better.

low iq scum gymcels forget that the entire point of it is simply to framefraud. fucking complete failure waste of life scum

WTF crack are you smoking

yes, sage northcutt is a fucking framecel

oie_15115534BfVMG9KD-696x392.jpg

brb literally got signed to a UFC deal because of his looks that had him paid higher than multi-time world champions even though he's a barely passable pro fighter

780,000 ig followers

rich as fuck

HE SURE KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A FRAMECEL

basically a skinnyfat 5'4 indian dude mogs this guy

can't tell the difference with htis guy to be honest

View attachment 116175View attachment 116176

Ok to be fair he has a chad or at least chadlite face, but that doesnt save him from Looking like a 13 year old Boy on tren

it Looks comically and hilarious, it doesnt even matter how good he can fight, People will never assume him as a threatening Person simply cuz of his frame

he Maybe could still add 1-2cm naturally to his Frame, and Maybe 3-4cm through roids but thats it

So this guy dropped the "i'm all natty" act?

Typical gracile Nordic bone structure. Faelids, Brunns, Borrebies, Anglo-Saxons, Tronders, Paleo Atlantids, Dinarids, Baltids, Atlanto-Meds, East-Baltids are the only types with good frames for adding muscle and size.

Gracile Med, gracile Nordic, Gracile Keltic, Alpines. Forget it.
I don't know man. I'm Tronder and framecel as fuck. Maybe i should just start lifting.

Just move to Alaska and wear a big oversized coat to hide your small frame theory pill is everywhere

Even he is 183cm, ITS OVER

His face is good, it’s his coloring that sucks. Yeah, that body is game over though.

LOL, poor bastard--so close and yet so far. You can tell he's insecure because he's all arms and barely looks like he trains legs. Actually, it's the parents I feel sorry for--imagine being proud of your blue-eyed, blonde-haired baby chad and watching him grow up into . . . nothing. All that disappointment and wasted effort, and waiting on a growth spurt that never happens. :feelskek:

He still framemogs me it's over

brb literally got signed to a UFC deal because of his looks that had him paid higher than multi-time world champions even though he's a barely passable pro fighter

780,000 ig followers

rich as fuck

They are stupid I guess? Can't believe they see that guy as subhumam, this site is turning into a joke. I literally read the title then watched the pics and WTF and I don't even know him.

well his face isnt bad.

780,000 ig followers

rich as fuck

Shut up, it's clearly over for him

Everything below 10/10 = incel, duh!!

Derspie his poor frame, he is unbeaten in 15 kickboxing fights.

yeah clearly it's over for this guy
la4nosrq6ap01.jpg

are you people legitimate fucking retards?

View attachment 116175View attachment 116176

He still looks better than if he didn't work out.

Just cause he's a few pics where he looks narrow doesnt mean its over, I've seen plenty other pics where he looks normal frame

Cope if you think this guy is Incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back