Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is all I want in life. I don’t want sex slaves, or a harem, or a massive orgy. I just want to feel loved for once in my life.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
3B98DECF 5E9F 4D0A 92CA A0DC0C084F5E

I saw this on Twitter today, and I can’t stop feeling upset about it.

Too many people think incels want to enslave women, or will reject any girl except for a 10/10 Stacy. And I’m sure there are a few who do fall into those categories. But all I want is to be held. All I want is to feel loved and appreciated for once in my life. All I want to be held and reassured that everything will be okay. All I want is a shoulder to cry on when things get rough, and someone who I can help as well when things get rough for them.

I don’t care if I get called a cuck for this, I just want cuddles and emotional support.

I’ve been alone all my life, but the thought of it seems heavenly.

Love is illusion and there is only lust. Holes are just meant for fucking, that's all.

I can relate OP

But Chad only

Why do you want your gf to act like your mom when you were a baby?
I can't imagine a 6'3'' guy hugging his 5'7'' gf like the man in your pic. It looks weird. She'd think you are weak or have an emotional problem...

I can't imagine a 6'3'' guy hugging his 5'7'' gf like the man in your pic. It looks weird. She'd think you are weak or have an emotional problem...
I would support her too when things get rough for her. I just have no one to vent to, outside of this forum.

God...fucking...damn................

same boyo.

I've never had love in my life.

Love only benefits roasties.

If only hard work would give you returns....

Showing weaknesses while you're in a relationship with a foid is the quickest way of ending said relationship. Even Chad gets dumped when he's too emotional and gets replaced by a Chad who has the personality women like to see in handsome men - dark triad (narcissism, manipulativeness and psychopathy). Contrary to popular claims that women want a "nice, caring guy," in actual fact, they are most sexually attracted and aroused by narcissistic, manipulative, and psychopathic men.

Too many people think incels want to enslave women, or will reject any girl except for a 10/10 Stacy. And I’m sure there are a few who do fall into those categories. But all I want is to be held. All I want is to feel loved and appreciated for once in my life. All I want to be held and reassured that everything will be okay. All I want is a shoulder to cry on when things get rough, and someone who I can help as well when things get rough for them.

I don’t care if I get called a cuck for this, I just want cuddles and emotional support.

bro, i want this too bro

I would support her too when things get rough for her. I just have no one to vent to, outside of this forum.
What we want doesn't exist. You should stop daydreaming of things like this for your own good. It'll only make you more miserable.
What girl would want an ugly guy who needs to hug her like she was his mom? None.

Love is illusion and there is only lust. Holes are just meant for fucking, that's all.
I don't think love is an illusion. It is very real in our imaginations and should exist in the real world. However, the sad reality is that the depraved nature of foids makes it almost impossible to achieve. Even for chad and tyrone, it seems to always just be a power relationship to the foid. Nothing more than a union of man and gene-machine.

No no no no you are an entitled male who only wants a slave to control. You are breaking the normalfag narrative and they wont like that.

YiKeZ HoLy PiCkLe In A HaMMeR aNd SiCkLe, ThErE iZ sO mUcH tO uNpAcK hErE!!! YoU aReN't EnTiTlEd To CoMpAnIoNsHiP sWeAtY, DiZ Y u iNkWeLL :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Showing weaknesses while you're in a relationship with a foid is the quickest way of ending said relationship. Even Chad gets dumped when he's too emotional and gets replaced by a Chad who has the personality women like to see in handsome men - dark triad (narcissism, manipulativeness and psychopathy). Contrary to popular claims that women want a "nice, caring guy," in actual fact, they are most sexually attracted and aroused by narcissistic, manipulative, and psychopathic men.

This, unresolved mommy issues are a terrible thing.

Men shouldn't care about being loved, only respected and/or admired. Love is just an illusion to make kids and foids feel safe.

No no no no you are an entitled male who only wants a slave to control. You are breaking the normalfag narrative and they wont like that.
o mai gahd a fellow spidercel :ha..feels:

I can’t even imagine a foid giving me a loving embrace.

View attachment 158226

View attachment 158229

giga ropefuel, OP

There may be hope yet brothers! You jusst Gotta Believeeeeeee :cryfeels: :feelscry: :cryfeels: :feelsmega::giga::feelswow::woke::feelsree::reeeeee:

This, its fucking over for us ugly non dark triad men. The dark triad pill destroyed me

Or its comforting having a nice set of tits in your face.

I wanted this as well, however seeing foids play men that I knew, and seeing how Degenerate they have became as a result of feminism makes me desire nothing but to see all the foids on this earth slowly burn to death. Even burning to death that way is not enough to cleanse them of their sins.

I feel only lust.

I've never met a woman with personality good enough personality to connect to her on some fairy tale spiritual level.

Its over :feelstrash: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: im even more depressed rn

Being a bluepilled hopeless romantic as an incel must be hell. Love like this is an illusion. Relationships are transactions.
You are too pessimistic, I have seen many teen couples that genuinely love eachother and will probably marry at some point.

However, what you wrote is true for most older foids who discovered tinder and realised that dating works just like the finance market, with them beeing the bourgeoisie that controls the means of reproduction.

Cute adorable and based weirdofreak loli waifu of culture, for watching at burning human world together

THIS IS THE ONLY THING I WANT TOO.

We need a term for dudes like us. I say "softcel"

Incels that just want cuddles and love.

I don't think love is an illusion. It is very real in our imaginations and should exist in the real world. However, the sad reality is that the depraved nature of foids makes it almost impossible to achieve. Even for chad and tyrone, it seems to always just be a power relationship to the foid. Nothing more than a union of man and gene-machine.
Nah. It's a just trick triggered by our brain to people breed. That's all.

Being a bluepilled hopeless romantic as an incel must be hell. Love like this is an illusion. Relationships are transactions.
I don't think wanting what OP wants is voluntary tbh. Although I agree that it's bluepilled to believe it exists, and then to project your own desires onto foids.

View attachment 158226

same here, usually it hits before bedtime the hardest, but there's so many issues with this

- would you really enjoy them from a woman that's essentially a flighty whore? the LARPing would have to be extreme for a woman that has had premarital sex with a good solid handful of other men, to pretend like she truly cares about her latest, the kind of LARP even a desperate incel would detect
- modern foids actually hate anything to do with motherhood and investing in anything, this is why they attack anything that suggests motherliness or investment or exclusivity or loyalty, because they want to escape ALL engagements whenever they want without a hitch, and you can't easily escape a child or a male partner that feels strong attachment to you

fuck, just the other day i was shopping and there was a loud ass annoying song with some bitch saying "i don't wanna be your momma" over and over again. it's so in your face.

there's some larping whores in that twitter thread, acting as if they love the idea of cuddling men, yeah, you can safely assume they've found and secured men that are significantly more attractive than them, and thus have "unlocked" the nurturing behaviors.

Bluepilled nonsense, but it's fun to think about in your own little imaginary world I guess.

Eh, most of us with mommy complexes are 5'3", not 6'3". My mother specifically said she didn't breastfeed me because she was upset and it affected her milk production. Now I'm living proof of lack of nutrition during my crucial formative years. I guess just like foids, we want to feel safe and secure in this cruel world, a world which is even crueler to us due to rampant bullying.

Even for guys without mommy complexes, a motherly girl is very attractive, it means any babies she produces will be lovingly cared for.

wholesome thread, hello inceltears are you there? paging inceltears

Love is illusion and there is only lust.
Love like this is an illusion. Relationships are transactions.
please stop :feelsrope:
this is a fucking hiroshima nagasaki tier blackpill. pure fucking suifuel
but you cant even deny it.
I don't want to accept it but I know it's true. It's definitely one of the top 3 hardest blackpills to swallow for me at least
yeah. I have no one to talk to in real life. only here
your post is suifuel OP. All I want is to just cuddle and talk to a female.
But I know this is too much to ask as an incel. we get nothing, we will never have anything. :feelsohgod:

yeah. I have no one to talk to in real life. only here
your post is suifuel OP. All I want is to just cuddle and talk to a female.
But I know this is too much to ask as an incel. we get nothing, we will never have anything. :feelsohgod:
I am a Misanthrope personally and would like nothing more than for everything and everyone around me to burn. :feelsree: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

But obviously that is not a good arrangement for living. So I whittle away my time thinking of ways to cause Chaos in this world. Got some good ideas in mind. :feelsautistic:

Agree with this. A Chad friend I knew, started crying with his GF in bed. She used to worship his ground, after that, she lost respect completely for him and dumped him soon after.