Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is actually on a cosmetic surgeon's official website.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
"Negative canthal tilt gives a sad sorrowful depressed look on an aged face. Eye area look droopy, low IQ and ugly. "

This looks like it was written by someone in the incelosphere. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: This legit looks like a shit post written by me. "Low IQ" :feelskek:

Lol.

Low IQ.

Except Trump uses it too.

Damn our culture is getting main stream.

High IQ surgeon

Ahahahah they must have had an incel patient or something who said that they look low IQ. I mean, who else goes for NCT surgery? The first things that come up when you search for NCT are incel things.

This surgeon has a 144p looking header and also does "virginity reconstructions", so they're certainly not based.

i want to look high iq

Looks "low IQ". JFL.

Let's not consider academic excellence at all. Who needs things like SAT scores? Let's just measure everyone's eyes.

Surgeon is a curry. :feelskek:

Alright which one of you currycels is a secret plastic surgeon larping here?

"Low IQ"

I bet he has an account here

Looks like they go WAY too far and give a weird plastic surgery cat face result.

"Negative canthal tilt gives a sad sorrowful depressed look on an aged face. Eye area look droopy, low IQ and ugly. "

This looks like it was written by someone in the incelosphere. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: This legit looks like a shit post written by me. "Low IQ" :feelskek:
jfc i have NCT. idk if it looks low iq. i think i look high iq, but it looks submissive as fc

(easy to get bullied)

It's true though. LCT does make you look low IQ. One thing I've noticed when I meet someone with moderate-to-severe NCT is I tend to think they're dumb retards before they say one word to me, and they need to show truly formidable intellect to change my mind.

Absolutely based

I need this one pretty bad

We need more blackpilled surgeons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back