Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This Instagram is much more suifuel than any slut slutting around in her TikTok account.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Seriously, how can these worms continue to live in such deplorable conditions without killing themselves? How can they be so unaware of their wretched condition? :fuk::fuk:

Subhumans mang. JFL at liberals thinking we are all equal.

Chink tok, shitstagram, same normfag shit

indian_famous_street_food

They probably have families of their own so they have to wageslave to feed them.

Also youre right. We who live in poorer countries cant comprehend how much lifemogs us the average person from richer country, what is everyday shit for them, it would be luxurious paradise for us. Theres nothing noble or romantic about being poor.

Someone needs to study the currynigger brain and find out just why these creatures are so full of hope

Someone needs to study the currynigger brain and find out just why these creatures are so full of hope
I noticed this a lot. Even the poorest giga subhuman curries still had some hope and optimism. Cockroach DNA making them grind to survive even in the worst of conditions.

i see a ton of videos like this on jewtube about curries doing this kind of work in the street, it's the most low life form work you can do ever.

i had to do something like this in the past for a while and it was humiliation.