Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "This Incel Belongs on a watchlist"

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
I already am on a watchlist :feelsLSD:

how many? im on all of the watchlists i think

I'm most likely being monitored daily for all of my shitposts. I think it's worth it tho

Is this about the soy post on IT about someone here showing their guns? We really cannot have any hobby whatsoever.

Guns are to some people like what cars to normies. Does not mean they are planning an attack or illegally sourced

I'm 100% on a watchlist. I request my foid FBI agent to fuck me

Were probably all being watched and monitored rn tbh.

At least the site as a whole

Were probably all being watched and monitored rn tbh.

At least the site as a whole
Would be funny if they have an all female division watching this site, but they go to mandatory therapy because foids can't survive spying on this place for long.

Would be funny if they have an all female division watching this site, but they go to mandatory therapy because foids can't survive spying on this place for long.
Being on this site actually makes them crave BIC and the FBI has to cycle them out so they dont track us down to viciously drain us of our semen

it is only a matter of time before i am arrested for spreading the mayowhorepill and foid police officers drag into interrogation room and suck my dick

how many? im on all of the watchlists i think
can confirm, I am a member of the fbi and I have checked every watchlist

you are on all of them

very nice
yea congrats

I'm also on the watchlists, I'm literally a fed but one day my black foid boss got mad at me and put me on the watchlists out of spite

I was walking around my neighbourhood yesterday and saw a fed hiding in the bushes spying on me

who knows how many MORE feds are lurking around to spy on us, unseen

feds are very cunning and stealthy. I check my cupboards every day just to make sure there is no fed hiding inside. it would be wise for all brocels to do the same

A mysterious deleted account has me under observation these days. I don't remember, it could have been a damn foid in disguise or a normie.

It's pathetic, tracking what some incels writes in a forum while rotting in our rooms, that means they are way inferior to us.

A mysterious deleted account has me under observation these days. I don't remember, it could have been a damn foid in disguise or a normie.
it's a massive whitepill to realize that if james bond existed in the modern day, he would just be some GrAY account watching people on .is

and since he'd be a mere GrAY, the rest of us would be objectively superior to james bond

lifefuel for postmaxxercels

Won’t doubt most people who post here are honestly.