Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FBI GOT US ALL ON A WATCHLIST

This TikTok post seems rather faked, but I still wouldn’t be surprised if we are actually on some sort of watch list
Yeah, I have seen another user claim the same, it probably is a fake post made to get lots of likes.

Couldn't even make it past 5 seconds. This faggot is trying so hard to be Patrick bateman its fucking painful. Redpillers really are faggots.

I dont give a shit, im a Law-abiding citizen and never break the law what are they gonna do? Come to my house and tell me i cant call foids dirty whores?

FBI is literally the devil, no agent has feelings, they are all severely brainwashed by the government

I dont give a shit, im a Law-abiding citizen and never break the law what are they gonna do? Come to my house and tell me i cant call foids dirty whores?
Yes boyo and they will lock you up for hate crime

@IGiveUp does someone with an account that looks like this suspicious to you?
Yes, very suspicious. 2021cel with zero fucking posts. That’s very strange, and this user was last seen yesterday, so lurks here still.

Yeah, I have seen another user claim the same, it probably is a fake post made to get lots of likes.
Agreed, but always be mindful not to say something too dumb on here. I’m sure the feds do keep an eye on us

Even wikipedia, incel wiki, and dictionary.com describe these words better

Most likely. Jfl, why would she care to lurk that long anyway? Shouldn’t she have better things to do?
Many normies, especially foids, are fascinated by us and find our threads and conversations entertaining and insightful

Many normies, especially foids, are fascinated by us and find our threads and conversations entertaining and insightful
Strange. I thought they would find us disgusting and have way better things to do than pay attention to us. I guess sometimes they view us as interesting in the same way we would view aliens of ghosts interesting.

Strange. I thought they would find us disgusting and have way better things to do than pay attention to us. I guess sometimes they view us as interesting in the same way we would view aliens of ghosts interesting.
Idk about normies but I know foids DO lurk in this place and find it entertaining

Which just further shows the innate evilness in their minds. They could just ignore men they don’t like, but they actually go out of their way to make fun of us or get kicks out of our misery.

It’s mainly to laugh and gawk at us like animals in a zoo, although some of them really are concerned about us and wish they could change or rehabilitate us.

Which just further shows the innate evilness in their minds. They could just ignore men they don’t like, but they actually go out of their way to make fun of us or get kicks out of our misery.
100% foids are evil beings who are cherished and protected by soyciety despite being arguably worse than men in pretty much every aspect

It’s mainly to laugh and gawk at us like animals in a zoo, although some of them really are concerned about us and wish they could change or rehabilitate us.
Yep. Most of them just look at us like funny creatures whose abnormalness is somewhat fascinating. There are a few though that think we are some mysterious introverted chads though, lol. Some might actually feel bad for us though. There was a foid infiltrator a while ago who was actually nice to people on here, and said she felt bad for us.

100% foids are evil beings who are cherished and protected by soyciety despite being arguably worse than men in pretty much every aspect
Yep. They are weaker both physically and mentally. They are less agreeable, and more of a net drain on society than men. Despite all this, they are perceived as having a high innate value, while non Chad men are viewed as worthless by default. The fact an ugly woman is perceived as more valuable than an average man really pisses me off

Yep. They are weaker both physically and mentally. They are less agreeable, and more of a net drain on society than men. Despite all this, they are perceived as having a high innate value, while non Chad men are viewed as worthless by default. The fact an ugly woman is perceived as more valuable than an average man really pisses me off
Exactly.

I think it was before you joined. She actually did a decent job of acting like an incel for a while so people wouldn’t suspect anything. People thought there was no way it was actually a female, so she posted a pic of her hand as proof and got promptly banned, jfl.

Funny ik, but many of them genuinely think we’re all dark-triad chads and not ugly subhumans
JFL. When Imma show them my face they will see that I ain't not dark triad Chad but an ugly subhuman

I think it was before you joined. She actually did a decent job of acting like an incel for a while so people wouldn’t suspect anything. People thought there was no way it was actually a female, so she posted a pic of her hand as proof and got promptly banned, jfl.
Why did she admit she was a female? Did she grow tired of the forum?

Funny ik, but many of them genuinely think we’re all dark-triad chads and not ugly subhumans
The funny part is there is a tad bit of truth to this. Some of us aren’t even ugly physically, and are destroyed by being too much of a sperg. I have chatted with users from here and seen their faces, and one of them wasn’t even ugly and was a 6/10. I rate myself as a 4.5/10, probably a 5/10 if I slept better and didn’t look as tired. I’m a giga sperg though, and can hardly even make guy friends, let alone get a gf.

Why did she admit she was a female? Did she grow tired of the forum?
I forget. I think she genuinely thought she could hook up with one of us or some shit. She said she was an ugly girl and was totally flat and super skinny, so not very desirable.

The funny part is there is a tad bit of truth to this. Some of us aren’t even ugly physically, and are destroyed by being too much of a sperg. I have chatted with users from here and seen their faces, and one of them wasn’t even ugly and was a 6/10. I rate myself as a 4.5/10, probably a 5/10 if I slept better and didn’t look as tired. I’m a giga sperg though, and can hardly even make guy friends, let alone get a gf.
Do you think the majority of this forum are average/above average autists, then average looking short NT, and finally the subhuman being the minority which are short, ugly, and autistic or NT

I forget. I think she genuinely thought she could hook up with one of us or some shit. She said she was an ugly girl and was totally flat and super skinny, so not very desirable.
ohh I see

Do you think the majority of this forum are average/above average autists, then average looking short NT, and finally the subhuman being the minority which are short, ugly, and autistic or NT
I personally think most of the forum is average to slightly below average looking autists. I do not believe many above average looking people are here. There are definitely some well below average looking/short NTs as well here. I don’t think too many NTs are here unless they are totally fucked physically. Most NT incels still have friend groups irl unless severely deformed, and would get bored of this place fast