Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FBI GOT US ALL ON A WATCHLIST

I personally think most of the forum is average to slightly below average looking autists. I do not believe many above average looking people are here. There are definitely some well below average looking/short NTs as well here. I don’t think too many NTs are here unless they are totally fucked physically. Most NT incels still have friend groups irl unless severely deformed, and would get bored of this place fast
Agreed

Probably got bored of larping so she decided to reveal herself so she can get orbiters. She posted her discord and everything
Oh lol :lul: :lul: :lul: Yeah she's definitely in search of orbiters

I find it funny how most of the school shooters and groomers are trannies and most violence and sexual violence is caused by sex havers, yet we are the biggest threat to society. :feelsclown: what a load of bullshit.

Ok, it's a good laugh reading through that. Some users even simped over her, jfl.
YESS I WAS READING JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: users really turn their backs once a foid talks to them holy fuck these are the same dudes who spam kill all foids every day, they turn into their orbiters in less than a second when one gives them a bit of attention. I'm mirin your posts in that thread though stayed serious and wanted her ban. Based, hopefully, you will become a mod.

YESS I WAS READING JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: users really turn their backs once a foid talks to them holy fuck these are the same dudes who spam kill all foids every day, they turn into their orbiters in less than a second when one gives them a bit of attention. I'm mirin your posts in that thread though stayed serious and wanted her ban. Based, hopefully, you will become a mod.
It's crazy how they turn their backs on the community with a literal .000001% chance of getting pussy. Like, that's fucked up. This community is the only place that actually accepted me. I'm not gonna risk losing that just for a microscopic chance of ascending.

It's crazy how they turn their backs on the community with a literal .000001% chance of getting pussy. Like, that's fucked up. This community is the only place that actually accepted me. I'm not gonna risk losing that just for a microscopic chance of ascending.
Based and I 100% agree