Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I predict the end.

Sure, it can get worse I suppose. But this place largely ceased to be an incel forum years ago already
I’ll try my best to save the forum. Ill work on long thought provoking posts

No one is denying that this site is becoming a shithole but I don’t think you understand the gravity of our situation. .org has been completely over run by normies and foids. What’s the reason behind this?, chinktok.

the FBI has mad a watchlist thing for incels and that’s because we are becoming extremely mainstream. Some normies and Chads are Blackpilled and so are foids.

I predict 3 things:

1. By 2026 this site will be over run by normies, redpillers and foids
2. The chinktok incel sub community will spawn killers. They constantly talk about going ER and atleast 1 nut job is going to. I’ve heard loads of people say they’ll go ER on chinktok.
3. “Incels” will become a fetish in the same way nerds or geeks are. Because this site will be overrun by pretty boys making foids think that’s what a incel is

This site is doomed. I said before about making a conlang to try and evade this situation but , alas. Any attempt to avoid the end is a fruitless endeavour.

Savour the incel community while you can because eventually the Jews will destroy us . What’s left off the incelsphere will be a few scattered telegram groups and private discord servers.

I don’t think there is a way to avoid this. Soon we will be engulfed by the wok(ik)e ideology.

2024cels are to blame (including myself) although Ive heard from some it’s been going to shit since 2020
We as the last incelwarriors of time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9mo7rFWLbY

our almighty incel prophet.
Indeed .
IMG 6189

Very valid point; I know I'm a bit critical of you -due to some things you posted+join date- but this is a good thread.

As an OG user here pointed out, this sort of has already been slowly going on for a few years now: However, it really accelerated last summer during the "tik-tok invasion" as it has become to be known.

First, .org became infested with these tik-tok normie types, and then it spiraled over to here.
What’s left off the incelsphere will be a few scattered telegram groups
And this is where I come into play.

Very valid point; I know I'm a bit critical of you -due to some things you posted+join date- but this is a good thread.

As an OG user here pointed out, this sort of has already been slowly going on for a few years now: However, it really accelerated last summer during the "tik-tok invasion" as it has become to be known.

First, .org became infested with these tik-tok normie types, and then it spiraled over to here.

And this is where I come into play.
Thx. My join date is because I used to be a r/truevirgin user and I didn’t wanna leave Reddit

SAVE INCELS.IS

NEVER LOSE YOUR RECESSED JAW

The slang you guys use just proves a lot of the users here are tik tok normie retards. I don't even quite know what gyatt, phantom tax ghats or skibidi toilet are
Skibidi goonlet