Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This image perfectly describes modern day dating

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
uajYqdB.jpg

This foid has down syndrome (she's a literal subhuman) and she still refuses her looksmatch. She is more or less 0/10 and while her boyfriend isn't Chad, he still mogs most of us. Even if we lowered our standards to nothing we probably still wouldn't be able to get a foid like that.

curry chads getting white wimminz be like(refering to a post from a different thread)

curry chads getting white wimminz be like(refering to a post from a different thread)
This is the best any sub 8 man can get.

Look at that dude in the back laughing, lol

Do Robbie's friends give him shit for dating a downie? That's aiming pretty low.

FUCKING GODDAMN HELL, I nearly just lost my shit in the library because of this post, even though I've seen this before it never fails to send me into a fucking rage that this subhuman monster who will never contribute anything of value to the world is considered more valuable than me

The guy dating her should be killed for being a cuck with no standards

Seen before, but goddamn. Female privilege is totally real. I'd love to see a male downie get a Stacy. Then MAYBE, just MAYBE I would believe that female privilege isn't real.

FUCKING GODDAMN HELL, I nearly just lost my shit in the library because of this post, even though I've seen this before it never fails to send me into a fucking rage that this subhuman monster who will never contribute anything of value to the world is considered more valuable than me

The guy dating her should be killed for being a cuck with no standards
Tbh that post is old as dirt at this point.

Seen before, but goddamn. Female privilege is totally real. I'd love to see a male downie get a Stacy. Then MAYBE, just MAYBE I would believe that female privilege isn't real.
Only god can ltr Stacy.

LMAO

instead of being aborted or left in a forest or something, that creature is now getting more sex than everyone here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahahahahah and this was a few years ago. It’s waaaaayyyy worse now. JFL that’s all we can do is laugh like the maniacs that we are. HAHAHAHAHA

uajYqdB.jpg

This foid has down syndrome (she's a literal subhuman) and she still refuses her looksmatch. She is more or less 0/10 and while her boyfriend isn't Chad, he still mogs most of us. Even if we lowered our standards to nothing we probably still wouldn't be able to get a foid like that.
Bet the first dude posts here

Life fuel just date a retarded girl until she leaves you for Chadtard.

LMAO

instead of being aborted or left in a forest or something, that creature is now getting more sex than everyone here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I was assuming their relationship didn't last long, but now you made me think about the potential of one of the ugliest women I've ever seen getting sausage in her beef flaps. I think I'm going to be sick.

Bet the first dude posts here

Doubt it, Down-Syndrome people usually don't care and have learned to be happy despite their circumstances. A valuable skill, if you ask me.

I was assuming their relationship didn't last long, but now you made me think about the potential of one of the ugliest women I've ever seen getting sausage in her beef flaps. I think I'm going to be sick.

It lasted at least 16 months if the caption is to be believed.

Doubt it, Down-Syndrome people usually don't care and have learned to be happy despite their circumstances. A valuable skill, if you ask me.
As an autist, I can also live in my own universe in my own head. I can LDAR all day masturbating to what could've been. Sadly, work requires me to exist in this shithole reality but at home, I could be anything I want. incels.is is the only thing in reality that keeps me going.

It lasted at least 16 months if the caption is to be believed.
It's believed. Maybe I glossed over it after the tears distorted my eyesight while I was laughing.

Even though this is old it never loses its power. It’s a neutron bomb blackpill.

Why did this fag agree to date that retarded monster ?