Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This has been the worst year of my life

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
At this point, my biggest struggle isn't even about being an Incel anymore. (It's still moderately annoying regardless) I just post on here because I have no where else to post.
I'll be honest too, this year has been far and away the worst year of my life.
-Friends dying
-Fear I could be possibly drafted for WW3
-In August, I became a 20 year old virgin
-Inflation, rising costs of food and gas
-My dog's health is starting to decline
-My now former oneitis has surely lost her virginity by this point (Assuming she hasn't already. Highly unlikely considering she's 20.)
-My younger friends are going to college without me
-I still live in my parents attic despite wishing to live literally anywhere else
-My parents have become more toxic than ever before
I could go on and on, but I'd be writing a term paper at that point.
Simply put, this been without a doubt the worst year of my life. And to be perfectly honest with ya, I've been on the verge of going ER at least 4 times this year. Obviously I'm hoping next year will be better since it's right around the corner, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Same. 2021 and early 2022 was the worst year of my life.

You just got to accept that your life is over and go work a 9-5

Worst year YET. Things only go down from here.

it only gets worse

At this point, my biggest struggle isn't even about being an Incel anymore. (It's still moderately annoying regardless) I just post on here because I have no where else to post.
I'll be honest too, this year has been far and away the worst year of my life.
-Friends dying
-Fear I could be possibly drafted for WW3
-In August, I became a 20 year old virgin
-Inflation, rising costs of food and gas
-My dog's health is starting to decline
-My now former oneitis has surely lost her virginity by this point (Assuming she hasn't already. Highly unlikely considering she's 20.)
-My younger friends are going to college without me
-I still live in my parents attic despite wishing to live literally anywhere else
-My parents have become more toxic than ever before
I could go on and on, but I'd be writing a term paper at that point.
Simply put, this been without a doubt the worst year of my life. And to be perfectly honest with ya, I've been on the verge of going ER at least 4 times this year. Obviously I'm hoping next year will be better since it's right around the corner, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.
I hope it gets better bro. In this year, I fully digested the blackpill and I comprehended that there is no "ascension" for me. Try to move out if you can

Why would a new year change your situation?

Time is a man-made construct, don't expect certain dates to change shit.

Just look at where things are going, only thing you need to know to predict how your life is going to look like in the future.

You think WW3 Will occur soon?

It seems possible , man are already heavily weakened and a Swift Wipe / Blitz Krieg dosnt seem Like an Idea anymore.

The worst year of your life so far
Df7e27a8 91c5 4e5d 8d70 cf796f023c1f 620x518