Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy's gf makes 6 figures being a cam girl but wishes he would work harder

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★

Lmao this guy is so fucked, she is about to drop his ass so fast. Also JFL at being a cuck knowing tons of people masturbate while watching your gf

"She's started out relatively unknown, and through lots and lots of grinding, she's established an incredibly loyal community and carved out a pretty specific niche. It's gotten to the point now that she currently makes close to six figures from being a sex worker. I'm so, so incredibly proud of her!"

THIS CAN'T BE REAL, NO FUCKING WAY.

He needs to be beheaded for being a cuck.

"I'm so, so incredibly proud of her!"
How could you be this pathetic. I mean this is a whole new low right here.

This whole situation is just LOL

The only good comment out of that shitpool of a mess.

We're reaching cuck levels that shouldn't be possible

He should try and take as much of her money as possible tbh

I knew they made a lot, but how the hell do they make this much? I would be rich if I was a female and not poor.

Cuck said:
The hours of video and sound editing, blogging, graphic design, website design, SEO, social networking, advertising and customer service sure seems like work to me...

JFL at the damage control in the comment section, there are actual cucks that think flicking your bean on camera is considered hard work.

Society is doomed, i need to rope alot sooner than i thought, can't imagine having to spend most of my life working with these fools.

What a fucking cuck. "I'm so proud of her! Insane work ethic!" The bitch literally just shows her tits to desperate horny old dudes and cucks online for tons of money. Sounds to me like the guy is the actual hard worker here, but is meant to be a betabux.

This stupid bitch would be working at McDonald's most likely if not for cucks and desperate dudes willing to pay to jack off. Camwhores are really just over glorified and overpaid beggars at the end of the day. That she's telling him he needs "ambition" is just golden.

The lesson here though is yet again, cucks give femoids their privilege. CUCKS, WAKE THE FUCK UP! God I just want to slap these motherfuckers silly.

I could never trust a cam whore, disgusting bitches.

One does not simply do that, femoids will never acknowledge that something bad is not someone's fault, it will be precisely the opposite

Lmao this guy is so fucked, she is about to drop his ass so fast. Also JFL at being a cuck knowing tons of people masturbate while watching your gf

Dude didn't you read? His wife is a "sex worker" which means that she gets to cheat on him whenever she wants.

"I'm so, so incredibly proud of her!"

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

big thing mgtow taught me is to get jobs that dont work ya to death haha.

This has to be fake, it reads too much like a stereotypical cuck soyboy. Please tell me it's fake.

“Beta bux evolves to.....

.....Beta cux!!!”

literal cuck. :feelstastyman:

"She's started out relatively unknown, and through lots and lots of grinding, she's established an incredibly loyal community and carved out a pretty specific niche. It's gotten to the point now that she currently makes close to six figures from being a sex worker. I'm so, so incredibly proud of her!"

THIS CAN'T BE REAL, NO FUCKING WAY.

View attachment 14879
Holy fuck, liberalism and feminis was a giant mistake.