Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This guy @WØLF is literally 15 years old in real life

I didn't want to expose him like this but this this nigger has been on my threads accusing me of being 14 (Rumor started by confirmed Fakecels, I already deboonked it, verified my age on vocaroo @BummerDrummer can also confirm my age). So here's a screenshot of him admitting in October 2020 that he's a freshman in high school (14 years old) so he would be 15 years old now. This dude is literally 15 trying to accuse truecels of being 14
View attachment 446186

This was that niggas response when I showed him the image, he tried to deny it at first and then just gave up
View attachment 446187
View attachment 446189

@Sheepcel @tehgymcel420 @Hell @Kamikaze @wei#3959 @Barney Calhoun @cutthroat @WØLF @Redpill Robert @yikerinos @Advorsor @Atavistic Autist @suigin @ThoughtfulCel @<human @Blackpill Rage @Lookscel @erenyeager @Speedloader @Saysitsover @SocialzERo @goydivision @kanyepilled @TheEndBladingEagle @Transcended Trucel @Fancy Alcoholic @genetic_scrap @thrash_monke @Gyros_Pretcel @foidpilled @TheDarkEnigma @s0ver @autisticghost @kampman @FourthWorlder @meatball @DonezoTheClown @To koniec @UnderScore @pyromancer1234 @skirskIch @WillSterben @Rot&Repeat @ReplaceMyJuice @JackBurton @Dregster666 @Meusigniz @Camos95 @Vaguehopes @PrestonYnot- @Miserable @starcrapoo @trying to ascend @Izayacel @jasonsingh40 @PresidentCel @Speed @PPEcel @Lv99_BixNood @mgtow @ReconElement @Glorious @FightAlone75 @NoCopeOnlyRope @existentialhack @Fat Link GTFIH
Just noticed on that last pic that you offered peace :feelskek:

>You’re going to get yourself a warning for trying to slander an OGcel, Rit did literally nothing to you. Niggas make memes all the time but for some reason you took obvious banter personally. Probably just an excuse to stir the pot, wreak havoc on the forum, and boost your status/rep on .is. Why didn’t you witch hunt @PersonalityinkweIl when he was around? Because you only go after niggas who can’t fight back
View attachment 446243
I speak the truth, do I not?

my voice is just like this idk why. my area is mostly white but lots of Mexicans so you'd think i would have Mexican sounding voice, but no. houses on my street are ~400k. i am white as shit blonde hair blue eyes pale skin etc people would make fun of me calling me albino
Time to fix your accent. Maby parents put you in front of the jew negro TV too long
C0D19F43 3291 4D0E 9065 FD1E54634375

Just refine your voice to not sound niggerish theory

You’re going to get yourself a warning for trying to slander an OGcel, Rit did literally nothing to you. Niggas make memes all the time but for some reason you took obvious banter personally. Probably just an excuse to stir the pot, wreak havoc on the forum, and boost your status/rep on .is. Why didn’t you witch hunt @Personalityinkwell when he was around? Because you only go after niggas who can’t fight back
Man I miss shitting in inkwell threads and derailing them ngl

Fucking young“cels” So many of them after hitting puberty end up being Chadlites or Chads. This forum should implement an age requirement of being at least 18+.:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping:

Time to fix your accent. Maby parents put you in front of the jew negro TV too long
View attachment 446244
Just refine your voice to not sound niggerish theory
that's basically one of my 'friends', wishes he was black but tries to lie about it, types black and everything. if i could get rid of my accent i would i hate my fucking nigger voice

I thought everyone already knew wolf was a teen. This thread is pretty cringe tbh, first you get triggered by a stupid meme and now you're waging war on a 15 yo, I mean, I get it that you're autistic bro but you gotta realize at some point how ridiculous this is

I thought everyone already knew wolf was a teen. This thread is pretty cringe tbh, first you get triggered by a stupid meme and now you're waging war on a 15 yo, I mean, I get it that you're autistic bro but you gotta realize at some point how ridiculous this is
Keep coping the thread clearly served its purpose and did exactly what it was intended to do

Over for oldcels like me. Meanwhile this forum is full of kids who will ascend before they're 20 :feelscry:

Lmfao at 15 that nigger probably had his first orgasm 1 or 2 years ago.
"Incel" :lul::lul::lul:

Idk if this is true or not but anybody who is 15 and posts here needs to be beheaded in minecraft imagine being a 15yr old incel JFL pretty sure all the 15yr olds will end up being slayers soon ngl ded srs

This is how you lose trust, be careful when doing this shit.

Bruh these kids need to fuck off

so i think I'll choose rize from tokyo ghoul maby

I for one don’t have a problem with 15 yos who post here. Think about it for a second, would you rather him become some cucked NPC normie that or a based non-cuck who is against feminism and sympathetic to the plights of the sub8 man? Even if they ascend, it’s better that they were here

Blackpill still applies to teens in high school. They're already past puberty.
15 is hardly the age to call quits and label yourself incel. What's next 12 yearoldcels? I get that some young people are pessimistic but anything below 18 is lol tier.

lol even i agemog him then

wolf explain yourself :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Blackpill still applies to teens in high school. They're already past puberty.
He just entered High school and is still growing at that age, Plus he is wasting is ONLY chance to have romantic or even sexual relations with prime age girls by being on this fucking forum!!!!
"Blackpill still applies Tho", that means nothing when the above applies.

Is that what you think I’m doing?
What the fuck ? No man, you mentioned inkwell and was just remembering how I was one of inkwell's first bullies constantly atracking him and shatting in his threads after you brought up the witchhunt part

My post had nothing to do with you or Shii :feelscomfy:

Fucking young“cels” So many of them after hitting puberty end up being Chadlites or Chads. This forum should implement an age requirement of being at least 18+.:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping:
I agree. WTF?

He just entered High school and is still growing at that age, Plus he is wasting is ONLY chance to have romantic or even sexual relations with prime age girls by being on this fucking forum!!!!
"Blackpill still applies Tho", that means nothing when the above applies.
Unless he's literally a Turbo-Autist (or a deformed Truecel) who literally can't even look girls in the eyes then he has no excuse not to at least try!
I wish I was back in HS, if I were you I would literally ask out every girl & if anyone reported me I would just say "oh sorry I'm autistic no social skills".
but whatever just give up now. what do we know?

Men wtf, high school aged teen foids are only fucking the 5’11+ fit white chads that play football and are loud and outgoing social freaks, they would never fuck a 5’9 215lbs fat fuck loser like me who believes in the blackpill, jfl at you oldcels that think fucking teens is that easy:feelskek:
Cope, HS is your best chance. Also, lose weight.

@Personalityinkwell you're a fucking Faggot

Isn't OP a high school cel himself?

So what is this thread? A high schooler "exposing" another high schooler?

The delusion of minors lecturing adults is annoying. Every single adult here had a shitty HS (+college) life. They should have a separate sub-forum. The main should be 21+

The delusion of minors lecturing adults is annoying. Every single adult here had a shitty HS (+college) life. They should have a separate sub-forum. The main should be 21+
18 or 19 is good enough tbh. I'm 20 and done 2 years of college. You really think it gets better in college if you missed out in high school?

Even if we set the age limit, We have no way to verify it.

Can we please just have a separate subforum (or preferably an entirely different website) for teencels to post in?
[NOTE: We actually do & it's called Looksmax.org. Seriously. Teencels please while you still can; vacate this accursed realm & in a few years after & only after you've tried everything, should you come back & rot here with us Genetic Rejects]

You really think it gets better in college if you missed out in high school?
Nope

High school is anyone's best chance since very few have cars, foids dont know their SMV yet and there are less chads in that realm.

Entering college is like entering the real world. You're not only competing with your peers, you're also now competing with financially established chads, high tier normies and older men in general who own cars and have their own place etc etc

The bar absurdly raises 10fold after high school. I wouldnt waste a single day here if I could reset my age to 13-15 tomorrow.

Even if we set the age limit, We have no way to verify it.
Mods can give a warning to members that openly post about themselves being under age 18 then.

Are you telling me I got fucking postmax alpha'd by a 15 year old?

Well...I guess we know what that means...

It's over

We still exposing youngcels? If they decided to waste their life on here, let them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back