Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This guy is literally a Volcel

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Okay okay, not a chad but def. not ugly and very masculine yet he is a shaolin monk so actually a voluntary celibate(the real type) and still a virgin.

Or do you guys think this a cope and that he is ugly(I have a really hard time actually rating men who are not obviously ugly)?

True mgtow right there, there's few

Shaolinmaxxing seems like a good way to go. Better than living in the filth that is the west.

Brutal driver licence pill at the start. This is why he most likely left Germany. He will never drive a car his entire life. Just imagine that.

Brutal driver licence pill at the start. This is why he most likely left Germany. He will never drive a car his entire life. Just imagine that.
He will also never have sex(well if he stays a monk)

I wish I could become one of those

He will also never have sex(well if he stays a monk)

This all contributed to his decision yet he wants to tell us something else. I guess, he kinda convinced himself into believing it. He is not absoltuely hideous yet again here in Germany it is over for him.

man you need to stop with this shit.

23097.jpg

man you need to stop with this shit.
Why, he is 100% right
This all contributed to his decision yet he wants to tell us something else. I guess, he kinda convinced himself into believing it. He is not absoltuely hideous yet again here in Germany it is over for him.
He is very talented and has opened a Dojo in 2019 but he remains complete celibate

What a waste of time, old martial arts have had their tricks exposed and the stuff that actually worked was taken and incorporated into MMA. The stuff like watching two monks bend a piece of metal by pushing it into their throat is just crafty biomechanics, e.g. using a soft piece of iron and pushing it against that u-shaped bone slot below your adams apple.

I suppose at least shaolin at least conditions and keeps in excellent physical shape. Too many death touch masters and the like are flabby fatasses.

He could get an Asian Becky at least

it was just a joke making fun of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Oh no, I got that one though. I just thought there was some other reference in order to destroy my penis.

first thing im not a faggot, second thing i'll be banned, third thing i live i country where fags get from 10 to 15 years of prison.

funny thing lesbos only get about week
Country? Sounds based.

And the driver license pill is true in some places. It's so expensive here, you have to pay 1k € for 20 hours of courses, which isn't enough to pass the test. You literally have to fork up thousands of euros. If you're a poorfag wagie you're screwed. And not having a car limits your wage slaving options, further stopping you from getting a car.

algeria isn't based at all full of npcs and people who "respect" women

the driving courses cost me 150$ for the whole thing + a 10$ bribe cuz i failed my parking test+ 25$ for the driver license tax (one every 20 years)
Why is algeria cucked like that? Wtf is this respect women shit doing in a muslim country?

Even when adjusted for salaries it's cheaper where you live. And at least you can bribe people where you live.

Okay okay, not a chad but def. not ugly and very masculine yet he is a shaolin monk so actually a voluntary celibate(the real type) and still a virgin.

Or do you guys think this a cope and that he is ugly(I have a really hard time actually rating men who are not obviously ugly)?

He mogs me but he's definitely not a chad. Could this be his cope? Possibly, it's way better than wasting your life chasing foids however.

Let's monkingmaxxing @Transcended Trucel