Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my father is proof women are defective

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
My dad is one of the ugliest people I've ever met, he's barely 5'9, has bipolar, slightly overweight, says it's okay for a man to occasionally cheat on their partner, is 6x boosted and has the most Jewish nose ever and yet somehow, he managed to have 12 other children besides me, with various different women. He slept with at least 8 women throughout his life from age 17 to his current age. He is the complete opposite of a gentleman.

Meanwhile, I am a spectacular gentleman who is a God fearing man but I can't find a gf. It's not fair.

Anyone know how this could have happened? Idk if he's betabuxx

how old is your dad

@nice_try proof #3749473 that incels are incels because God hates them, nothing else.

Both of my grandfathers were like this, I guess old blood is built different or something

My dad is one of the ugliest people I've ever met, he's barely 5'9, has bipolar, slightly overweight, says it's okay for a man to occasionally cheat on their partner, is 6x boosted and has the most Jewish nose ever and yet somehow, he managed to have 12 other children besides me, with various different women. He slept with at least 8 women throughout his life from age 17 to his current age. He is the complete opposite of a gentleman.

Meanwhile, I am a spectacular gentleman who is a God fearing man but I can't find a gf. It's not fair.

Anyone know how this could have happened? Idk if he's betabuxx
after 35, women are ready to give their body to even the fattest man on the planet (I guess they either lose hypergamy, or come down from heaven and realize how bad they are, or have already given up on handsome men, since there is a law that if not in the family father - most likely he is a chad), it’s just that no one needs them, even I would refuse to fuck one, even with the knowledge that I’m a virgin