Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This group is causing mental health issues to some of us. Just not in the way people think.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
No, this isn't me being a bitch and not being able to handle the blackpill. The blackpill stuff is actually relieving. But here's the thing...

We all come here to learn about the blackpill, and vent.

And we vent a lot.

You might come here and vent, and you'd think it's okay. But then another guy vents, and another. And we end up reading dozens of posts like this:

So, while you're releasing your negativity here, you're also accumulating everyone else's negativity, so the next negative experience you have will be multiplied. So will the one you release. And so on... and so on...

I just post here tbh. I don’t read much of anything. Whenever I’m on .co my brain just shuts down and I go on autopilot, although this is basically my only social interaction that’s about it. I’m not “HERE FOR LE SCIENTIFIC BLACKPEEEYLS :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

For me that thread was just a daily reminder to take care outside as an ugly man. People can fly onto you for any random reason, especially when there are foids and especially child foids involved.

For me that thread was just a daily reminder to take care outside as an ugly man. People can fly onto you for any random reason, especially when there are foids and especially child foids involved.
True.

This.

As an ugly guy you are guilty of ANYTHING normies accuse you for, be aware.

That thread is a reminder to gymcel tbh

So, while you're releasing your negativity here, you're also accumulating everyone else's negativity,

This is a forum related to "INvoluntary CELibate", but it is getting more and more distorted (and weird).

you can see how in every post, the users show their "personality" and their own ideologies.

some are more pessimistic, "weird" and extremist than others.

This forum is like an asylum, you don't want to talk to the crazy guy next door, but you probably want to talk to the depressed guy.
But at some point all the crazies will end up in the yard together(posting in the same thread) and you won't be able to prevent the crazy man from talking to you or attacking you.

negativity can only affect "positive" people. This is why it only affects a few users.

I don't see it as a problem since you can avoid those kinds of threads.

No, this isn't me being a bitch and not being able to handle the blackpill. The blackpill stuff is actually relieving. But here's the thing...

We all come here to learn about the blackpill, and vent.

And we vent a lot.

You might come here and vent, and you'd think it's okay. But then another guy vents, and another. And we end up reading dozens of posts like this:

So, while you're releasing your negativity here, you're also accumulating everyone else's negativity, so the next negative experience you have will be multiplied. So will the one you release. And so on... and so on...
I dont take this place seriously though and so shouldnt you just shitpost and vent tbh

This forum is like an asylum, you don't want to talk to the crazy guy next door, but you probably want to talk to the depressed guy.
But at some point all the crazies will end up in the yard together(posting in the same thread) and you won't be able to prevent the crazy man from talking to you or attacking you.
This tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back