Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Accused of Pedophilia

soyboyalfredo

soyboyalfredo

Banned
-
So my little sister wanted to go to the park to play with her friends, and my mom wanted me to watch her. She dropped me off with my sister (since my cousin wrecked my car since women can’t drive)
Anyway, the park was packed with parents and children all over, so I sit down with my mostly-dead phone and glance at my sister every now and then making sure she’s ok. Eventually my phone dies and I can’t find my sister in the crowd, but I’m sure she’s fine so I just sit there. This one group of parents keeps glancing over me, especially this one dad. After about 40 minutes, one of the dads in the group walks up to me and ask me what I’m doing here. I tell him I’m just watching my sister, and he says something along the lines of “yeah you been watching them kids a lot huh”
He ask me which one is mine (out of literally 100 kids) and I can’t find my sister (later find out she was in the wooded area of the park, she’s 11 and was with friends so I didn’t think it was a big deal)
When I can’t find my sister in the crowd, he starts getting incredibly angry out of nowhere and accuses me of watching his kid. He keeps pushing my shoulder (I’m sitting down) and eventually I stand up and tell him I’m just here watching my sister for the 10th time
This is where he fucking shoves me hard and tells me to “get the fuck out of here or I’ll beat your fucking ass”
So I leave the park and wait about 30 minutes until I see my moms car coming down the street, my sisters out and about now so she gets picked up and we go home, and my mom just didn’t care
Sorry for the shitty way I typed this story I’m just so seething with rage and angry I can’t control myself or think clearly

That's infuriating if not a LARP.
I would be punching the walls if it happened to me.

You can't even be an incel in public without a fucking npc trying to make a scene. Fuck this cucked earth.
This fuccking cuck dad is literaly saying : "Go be a sub8 male somewhere else."

why the fuck did you take that shit from him?

if anybody touches me without my consent id bear their fucking ass

the pedo witch hunt is REAL.

At this rate only Chris Hansen should breed

He's probably bigger than him, and is packing heat, especially if he is a pedo hunter type.

Think about it, OP is incel pedo looking. All his asshole has to do is yell "pedophile" and the entire town will lynch him like it's africa.

You can't yell "fire" in a crowded room, but you can certainly yell "PEDOPHILE"

Last edited:
You can't even be an incel in public without a fucking npc trying to make a scene. Fuck this cucked earth.
Sounds like @Edmund_Kemper fuel tbhngl

Based. At some point in these situations your life is over and it doesn't matter what you do. You'll always look like the bad guy.
the pedo witch hunt is REAL.

At this rate only Chris Hansen should breed
You are only as free as the nearest paranoid anti sub8male normie feels they'll let you off the hook. The hook? Merely existing in public as a sub 8 male.

I can see why you have "soyboy" in your username if this isn't a larp.

Jfl at that cucked fag dad trying to act alpha in front of the rostie moms. @Edmund_Kemper
Large groups of incels need to keep protesting and standing around in public parks until we're accepted there.

So my little sister wanted to go to the park to play with her friends, and my mom wanted me to watch her. She dropped me off with my sister (since my cousin wrecked my car since women can’t drive)
Anyway, the park was packed with parents and children all over, so I sit down with my mostly-dead phone and glance at my sister every now and then making sure she’s ok. Eventually my phone dies and I can’t find my sister in the crowd, but I’m sure she’s fine so I just sit there. This one group of parents keeps glancing over me, especially this one dad. After about 40 minutes, one of the dads in the group walks up to me and ask me what I’m doing here. I tell him I’m just watching my sister, and he says something along the lines of “yeah you been watching them kids a lot huh”
He ask me which one is mine (out of literally 100 kids) and I can’t find my sister (later find out she was in the wooded area of the park, she’s 11 and was with friends so I didn’t think it was a big deal)
When I can’t find my sister in the crowd, he starts getting incredibly angry out of nowhere and accuses me of watching his kid. He keeps pushing my shoulder (I’m sitting down) and eventually I stand up and tell him I’m just here watching my sister for the 10th time
This is where he fucking shoves me hard and tells me to “get the fuck out of here or I’ll beat your fucking ass”
So I leave the park and wait about 30 minutes until I see my moms car coming down the street, my sisters out and about now so she gets picked up and we go home, and my mom just didn’t care
Sorry for the shitty way I typed this story I’m just so seething with rage and angry I can’t control myself or think clearly
You should cuss out your fucking mom for breeding you and your fucking sister. It's NOT your responsibility to look after her. It's not 1980 where you can leave kids to have an adventure anymore. In a post-TCAP society, she needs to understand that ugly men are in constant pedo witchhunts

Wish you'd beat his ass, what a fucking prick. As if some pedophile is going to be out in the open with witnesses everywhere, these ppl are ridiculous.

Dude has no right to move you along like a cop. Was the cunt not still there when your sister came out, you should of gone over there with her & said see motherfucker.

You could press charges, your story is true and you could prove it. You were unjustly attacked.

You could press charges, your story is true and you could prove it. You were unjustly attacked.
It's gotta be something right, dude was threatened.

He should go back to the park and wait for him and film him.

He's probably bigger than him, and is packing heat, especially if he is a pedo hunter type.

Think about it, OP is incel pedo looking. All his asshole has to do is yell "pedophile" and the entire town will lynch him like it's africa.

You can't yell "fire" in a crowded room, but you can certainly yell "PEDOPHILE"

Agreed.
It's so hard to fight back sometimes.
When you're weak and put into that situation, there's not a lot of options.
The reason these assholes provoke you is because they know they have a size advantage and should you retaliate, they can beat you to a pulp.
Like how foids provoke you because they know they can scream if anything goes wrong and a white knight will arrive on his steed to assist her.

By showing she doesn't care your mom is putting you at risk.
Don't babysit your sister again even if your mom demands you to.

You need to pull out your phone and record this kind of interaction. Society is basically at the point where any unnattractive single guy out in public is perceived as a threat.

I think I'm going to invest in some sort of spy body camera that i can clip onto my jacket when I'm in public.

Agreed.
It's so hard to fight back sometimes.
When you're weak and put into that situation, there's not a lot of options.
The reason these assholes provoke you is because they know they have a size advantage and should you retaliate, they can beat you to a pulp.
Like how foids provoke you because they know they can scream if anything goes wrong and a white knight will arrive on his steed to assist her.
I'm all for spree killers, if ppl were not bullied they wouldn't go postal.

I'm all for spree killers, if ppl were not bullied they wouldn't go postal.

It's understandable if you can see that they've never been able to fight back all their lives, and their tormentors laughing and gloating about it.

You need to pull out your phone and record this kind of interaction. Society is basically at the point where any unnattractive single guy out in public is perceived as a threat.

I think I'm going to invest in some sort of spy body camera that i can clip onto my jacket when I'm in public.
Let me know if you find a good one please.

It's understandable if you can see that they've never been able to fight back all their lives, and their tormentors laughing and gloating about it.
With a combination of no one on your side & onlookers joining in the mocking it's easy to see why they start seeing everyone as awful.
bruh what a fucking cuck
i hate society
they all see men as awful pedo monsters
i would have called the police on him for doing that shit to me
Statistically most peado incidents are permitted by family members, jfl at the guy in trenchcoat in height of summer, comb over, acne & milk bottle glasses jacking it in the playground or a van with free candy offers meme. Second most prevalent cases are those with access to children as their job role.

Last edited:
Should have told him to call the police if he was so concerned then they'd all look like dumbasses when you confirm with the police you're only there because your dumb sister.

The most infuriating thing is how you handled the situation. If another man puts his hands on you, send him to the cemetery. Maybe instead of jerking off and playing video games you should take some MMA lessons.

normie is so desperate to look like the good guy that he bullies random guys at the park
dude probably projecting much
just ask any of them to volunteer for a police check and see how defensive they get

Sounds like @Edmund_Kemper fuel tbhngl

Based. At some point in these situations your life is over and it doesn't matter what you do. You'll always look like the bad guy.

You are only as free as the nearest paranoid anti sub8male normie feels they'll let you off the hook. The hook? Merely existing in public as a sub 8 male.

this is why i stopped giving a fuck what others think of me , people will hate you regardless, no reason to put up with other people's shit

With a combination of no one on your side & onlookers joining in the mocking it's easy to see why they start seeing everyone as awful.

It's maladaptive, but it's a masculine instinct (even if you're physically weak) to want to die fighting against your enemies, even if in the end you didn't make that much of a difference.

this is why i stopped giving a fuck what others think of me , people will hate you regardless, no reason to put up with other people's shit
tbh when guys are cornered and basically told their lives are over you can't expect all of them to just take it and not make any exiting moves.

Provided you do it toward the right people ie the people most bent on harassing you.
I keep noticing in all these incidents where the ugly weak guy lashes out the right people are never punished but somehow escape unscathed.

In the past they'd keep their mouths shut after some outburst happened but they escaped any kind of hurt.
Now they have no shame and continue to paint you as the bad guy and rationalize why they bullied you.

OP fucked up by actually watching his sister. I would've said nope and walked away. Also brutal subtle mompill OP.

OP fucked up by actually watching his sister. I would've said nope and walked away. Also brutal subtle mompill OP.
Sounds like he has really fucked up family, no wonder the parents divorced.

Should have told him to call the police tbh or you should’ve done it yourself

Sounds like he has really fucked up family, no wonder the parents divorced.
Many moms don't care about their sons but how their sons make them appear.
Of course it's "misogynistic" and "indicative of you having mommy issues XD" for you to point this out though.

The most infuriating thing is how you handled the situation. If another man puts his hands on you, send him to the cemetery. Maybe instead of jerking off and playing video games you should take some MMA lessons.
Yeah I am a little chubby manlet and he was like 6 feet tall. I’ve been trying to exterior more lately but this is inspired me to do more curling iron shit so I can punch kinda hard
That's infuriating if not a LARP.
I would be punching the walls if it happened to me.
I punched the fuck out of my pillow like a child when I got home
Should have told him to call the police if he was so concerned then they'd all look like dumbasses when you confirm with the police you're only there because your dumb sister.
Never going to the park again without a charged phone so I can record this faggot
Gonna start carrying a knife on me too Incase some goober tries getting handsy with me again, i’ll Stab him in the fucking lung
I can see why you have "soyboy" in your username if this isn't a larp.

It’s an kinda ironic username, but dude that perk was packed, if I tried to defend myself I guarantee you I would’ve been arrested and atacked by like 10 other dads
Atleast next time I can record it/slice one up if I’m atacked and keep some of my dignity while I’m arrested rather than being arrested for existing
Worst part is I tried to get out of it, had a massive headache and was just feeling like shit but my mom refused to let me stay home, she didn’t wanna do it out of pure fucking laziness
Should have told him to call the police tbh or you should’ve done it yourself
I’m just worried about the crowd mentaility vs one incels story, 20 people telling the cop I’m staring at the kids (and probably make up some shit like “I saw him with his hands in his pants”) vs my “I’m just trying to wait out the hour so my sister can play” shit
God I’m so fucking angry

Last edited:
i’ll Stab him in the fucking lung
See what your laws are. Don't pull a knife unless you intend to use it. Carry a baton if its legal, but don't brandish deadly force.

See what your laws are. Don't pull a knife unless you intend to use it. Carry a baton if its legal, but don't brandish deadly force.
Will do, last thing I need is my life being ruined by some fucking jerkoff macho man

Let me know if you find a good one please.
This one is pretty close to what I'd want.

It's not exactly a spy cam but there might be some benefit to having the camera be visible to the person you're interacting with. Because they will know they're on camera and might be less inclined to attack you. The camera might not even have to be on, just having it visible might help keep people in check.

This one is pretty close to what I'd want.

It's not exactly a spy cam but there might be some benefit to having the camera be visible to the person you're interacting with. Because they will know they're on camera and might be less inclined to attack you. The camera might not even have to be on, just having it visible might help keep people in check.
Hey that looks alright, why not get the v4?

Hey that looks alright, why not get the v4?
It looks a lot bigger than the v3. Maybe in some situations that might be okay, like if you want to hold it.

Jfl at that cucked fag dad trying to act alpha in front of the rostie moms. @Edmund_Kemper
Large groups of incels need to keep protesting and standing around in public parks until we're accepted there.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Me too ngl

See you only had to be chad to never have that occur.

Just bring a camera to the kiddie park bro!

Yeah. Sounds like a quick way to get lynched!

I'm not sure if that would work. If you think about it, that black birdwatcher that got karened earlier this year, and pulled his phone out, what really saved him isn't his recorded footage, but that he's a Harvard educated giga Tyrone with a gay voice. It's his CHARACTER, and the public opinion of him that really saved him.

If you are an ugly lone male, SOCIETY WANTS YOU MURDERED AND RAPED IN PRISON.

I'm pretty sure the pedohunter types would argue, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FILMING KIDS YOU PERVERT??? INNOCENT PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO RECORD THEMSELVES

Last edited:
This post should be fucking pinned.

IT will NEVER touch this