Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This girl left swiped my original profile on Tinder. Then I made a chadfish profile and matched with her

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
ssd5KU1.png

(It's not a mirror effect, she's just deformed.)

Look at her instagram (I can't open it rn). Pure suicide fuel.
I could absolutely destroy her confidence by sending her evil messages through the chad profile, but I am not this kind of person. I just feel bad for her and for me, we are really living in a dark time...

As a deformed 2/10, she knows she can have a ONS with an 8/10 chad.

I could absolutely destroy her confidence by sending her evil messages through the chad profile, but I am not this kind of person.
She doesn't care about rejecting an incel above her looksmatch so the dirty hypergamous whore deserves it.

I could absolutely destroy her confidence by sending her evil messages through the chad profile
You should honestly, stuck-up ugly foids are the scum of the earth. 10/10 Staceys have lower egos than these cunts.

You can tell she's our looksmatch because she broke her own fucking mirror, yet still only goes for Chad and eventually succeeds

Try to get money from her,or set her up in a fake date and record everything.

This is brutal. Her face isn't that bad, but she is a legit midget.

ssd5KU1.png

I could absolutely destroy her confidence by sending her evil messages through the chad profile, but I am not this kind of person. I just feel bad for her and for me, we are really living in a dark time...

JFL

You know it's over when creatures like that are rejecting your advances.

I just feel bad for her
How can you feel bad for her? This is a choice she's making rejecting her looksmatches and going for only chads. She's just another evil thot.

You should honestly, stuck-up ugly foids are the scum of the earth. 10/10 Staceys have lower egos than these cunts.
True. It is mostly below average or ugly looking foids who have big egos. OP was being a cuck for not doing that.

Just remember, that thing doesn't have a hymen, it was busted years ago.

Lmao what is going on with her body, she goes from nipple to pubic with no intermediary zone.

You're contributing to hypergamy by swiping right on her.

Just take a selfie on a broken mirror theory.

I swear to God this is true, ugly foids give me 10x dirtier looks on the street than attractive foids do. The fat ones, the short ones, the dumpy ones, the aging ones, they all look at me like they want me DEAD. At least I am invisible to pretty women but ugly women feel the need to have something to say about my existence whenever I look them in the eye. Why even is this?

How can you feel bad for her? This is a choice she's making rejecting her looksmatches and going for only chads. She's just another evil thot.
She is just a tool.. I don't get angry at dogs for being used like tools.

ssd5KU1.png

SMVmogs me to hell and back

I swear to God this is true, ugly foids give me 10x dirtier looks on the street than attractive foids do. The fat ones, the short ones, the dumpy ones, the aging ones, they all look at me like they want me DEAD. At least I am invisible to pretty women but ugly women feel the need to have something to say about my existence whenever I look them in the eye. Why even is this?
You remind them of what they look like without fakeup on.

Fucking do it OP. Foids deserve everything we give them and so much more.

She doesn't care about rejecting an incel above her looksmatch so the dirty hypergamous whore deserves it.
This. We must fight back and give these cunts a taste of their own bullshit.

Why even is this?
Very hot foids are treated well and loved by everyone, including Chads. Ugly foids like these have a hard time getting attention from Chad (beyond just being pump-and-dumps) and can only get with sub-8 beta orbiters. Since all foids inherently desire Chad and no sub-Chad man can satisfy a foid's desires, this leaves them frustrated.

sideshow_gamorrean1.jpg
Squat little piggy deserves to be chadfished and brought down to earth.

Arent you elefantinho from Vale Tudo UOL? Holy shit internet is a small place lol

Why are you on tinder to begin with? Fakecel or :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: ?

set up an elaborate fake date with the creatura

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back