Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This girl just found her new Cuckmate after being played by Chads all of her life

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
"">

Basically, it<s eveything Red Pill goers, MGTOW and Incels have been complaining about.
Post is fresh too...

Lmao, Chad pumps her in her prime, now it's time for Beta to pick up the tab.

legit seeing typical red pill basic shit like short term long term mating strategies being 100% validated in a single random post makes me want to sui

she needs 5 more years before she ropes down a desperate beta
Tsukuyomi

Comment from that thread:

Go on the date and get a therapist.
I’m currently dating the “nice guy” after a history of dating people that took advantage of me/were abusive

No, she isn't ready yet. She thinks she should continue riding the carousel for the time being.

JFL at here trying to play the victim and on top of that she is already thinking about cucking the "nice" guy and leaving him. Stupid sluts like this deserve to get their slit sealed shut.

They'd rather get abused by Chad instead of dating a kind incel.
It's over.

Presenting...somebody’s future wife! What a prize!

Presenting...somebody’s future wife! What a prize!

I have a fantasy looksmax/moneymax/statusmax and then present myself as a SUPREME gentlemen to women like this and then abusive the fuck out of them. Make them suffer.

Abusive is almost as overused as Rape

If you're an "ex", you are an abuser.

>Beta

>Good looking

Does not compute

TL;DR He is ugly.

We virgins never stood a chance.

Haha, this... That feeling when we will never be abusers :feelsrope:

Lowiq femoid piece of shit

How can Cucktears users read stuff like this and still claim it is because of our personalities that we can't get laid...JFL @ the cognitive dissonance

Being kind doesn't work on women, THEY WANT to be treated like whores.

The guy should run fake provider game

Won't be seeing this covered on CuckTards.

He's clearly just a decent guy and I think he's genuinely interested in getting to know me and not a booty call, which is how people usually treat me. I know this is the kind of thing I should be looking for but I'm really not used to it.
I woke up this morning and I already had a text from him and its making me freak out. I didn't want to reply. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him; he's not coming on too strong, he's being really respectful, kind, complimentary, funny and I think he really likes me. I'm just not used to someone being so nice to me and I'm thinking of backing off and not going on the date at all.
Being nice to foids is just like being beta to them. I bet in 10-15 years she will say, "phew, those were a lot of cocks, I think I'm finally ready to settle down with a nice guy who wants to take it slow"

She has 12 more years of carousel riding before she ropes in beta bucks to take it slow

women live life so easy they don't know what "abuse" is.
the smallest little thing and they will be trying to get everybody thinking your a serial killer or something

Well, this will end well I'm sure.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this is why i never wish to become beta orbiter or marry