Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This gif is suicide inducing for most incels tbh

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-

Especially the nose in my case ffs fucking just end me right now.
Modern diet shitty development, protein deficient Indian diet and only being breastfed for 3 fucking months before moving on formula is how you spawn abominations like me.

If I ever have a son i'll do everything I can to make sure they develop correctly

If I ever have a son i'll do everything I can to make sure they develop correctly
Bro I got breastfed for 3 fucking months.
I have a weak immune ssytem and autoimmune disorders to add salt to the injury apparently breastmilk is supposed to provide babies with the immune growth they need through antibodies from the mother.
My brother got breastfed for 1 1/2 years and hes so fucking tall no health problems
Just kill me man when I found out about this I lowkey almost went verbal ER on my mother holy shit

Just a few more millimeters of bone and we would be living a normal life instead of rotting on this forum. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Brutal skullpill

mogged by every single frame

Not being breastfed= shit immune system
Shit immune system= allergies
Allergies= mouthbreather
Mouthbreather= Over

I have a weak immune ssytem and autoimmune disorders to add salt to the injury apparently breastmilk is supposed to provide babies with the immune growth they need through antibodies from the mother.
My brother got breastfed for 1 1/2 years and hes so fucking tall no health problems
Just kill me man when I found out about this I lowkey almost went verbal ER on my mother holy shit
i got no breastfeed its over

From prey to hunter.

Let me guess, your brother is older and your mom got tired of breastfeeding so much by the time you were 3 months in.

From prey to hunter.

Let me guess, your brother is older and your mom got tired of breastfeeding so much by the time you were 3 months in.
Hes younger actually.
My mum and dad were more financially stable when they had my brother so she was able to breastfeed and care for him longer with me she just swapped to formula

The position of your maxilla determines the quality of your life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back