Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This forum overrates the importance of jaw.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Jawpill is very real if you have have very recessed jaw but most people I see have atleast average, completely fine jaws. What makes someone ugly is the definition of their features, eyes, skin, mouth, and their proportions.

Average jaw but foids find him subhuman tier ugly because his eyes, pale skin, and and thin nose makes him look like a nerd.

View: https://youtu.be/_u8ENsVgwB4

If you think jaw surgery will make you good looking, you are coping hard. :feelshaha:

Jaw is law. If oyu don't even have a decnet jaw you can't even cuckmaxx and betabuxx

Nah FAM gonna have to disagree. I look 10x better when I gain weight and get a fake pronounced jaw. JAW IS THE LAW.

Jaw is law. If oyu don't even have a decnet jaw you can't even cuckmaxx and betabuxx
Give me my money nigga so I can dark triad max and get into the drug and scam buisness

Just look up Taylor holder. Subhuman eye area but good jawline.

Last edited:
Just look up Taylor holder. Subhuman eye area but good jawline.
that's not subhuman eye area he simply doesn't sleep much.

Just look at the difference between the length of the eyes and the width of the eyes.

Good looking people have higher width shorter length. Especially men.

Jaw is law, beardmaxxing is good fraud. Do it if you can. Hobo beard is not a good look though. At least style it.

Eyepill is the worst.

Eyepill is the worst.
Gotta have the whole package :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Big jaw, hunter eyes, good nose, tanned skin etc

Good jaw means shit if you have prey eyes, weird nigger like nose and pasty skin :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Attachments

• 1658743725654.png
    1658743725654.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 91
yeah honestly the autistic lookism type rating systems are pretty stupid some people seem to have shitty individual features but somehow they all make a decent looking face, how all the pieces fit together is important :feelsUgh::society:

not even face,

jaw>height

not even face,

jaw>height
Cope, facial harmony is everything.

yeah honestly the autistic lookism type rating systems are pretty stupid some people seem to have shitty individual features but somehow they all make a decent looking face, how all the pieces fit together is important :feelsUgh::society:
Chad jaw and yet uglier than BO2cel. :feelsohgod:

Almost no one here has a recessed jaw, this is chads.is after all. :feelshaha:
Doesn’t change the fact that a surgery can fix a recessed jaw if this is your only problem. But a lot of users probably aren’t recessed but short. Heightpill is the most brutal pill cuz you can’t fix it easily with surgery like a recessed jaw or a hair transplant when bald :blackpill:

Chad jaw and yet uglier than BO2cel. :feelsohgod:
lookism autists be like THIS IS CHAD 10/10 JAW I WISH I LOOKED LIKE HIM HE HAS HAREMS OF STACIES :feelswhat::society:

Jawpill is very real if you have have very recessed jaw but most people I see have atleast average, completely fine jaws. What makes someone ugly is the definition of their features, eyes, skin, mouth, and their proportions.

Average jaw but foids find him subhuman tier ugly because his eyes, pale skin, and and thin nose makes him look like a nerd.

View: https://youtu.be/_u8ENsVgwB4

Ryan gosling could be the perfect example tbh. I was watching Drive for the first time last night and In some scenes his jaw didn't look any good.

Facial harmony is the most important factor when it comes to attraction.