Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this forum needs to emphasize misanthropy more than misogyny. We need to hate men just as much as women and hate humans. Reformation is needed here

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
According to polls i read on here conducted by Serge, people here are more misanthropic than misogynous. The human race is a garbage species. You people don't seem to realize that men are just as shitty as women. They are humans, and humans are inherently trash. Men are barbaric savages who will attack other men to get laid, bully other men to get laid, rob other men to get laid and statusmaxx, etc. Women are sociopathic backstabbers and leeches who will backstab, manipulate and destroy the reputation of other women just to get laid with men. They also use men for their money. Humans are harming each other and commit crimes and war just to get laid and breed around, only to raise children to be just as barbaric as adults once these children have their primitive instincts of evil amplified by the evil curse of puberty (i picked up on how evil puberty was in 5th grade when I hit it that age). Humans commit evil deeds to breed and populate the Earth with more evil people who only were cool as kids until puberty changed them into monsters, only to perpetuate the existence of an evil species called humans.

Men are slaves to women and same with vice versa. Men will kill other men and rob them and beat them and women are to blame. Women will backstab other women and manipulate them and destroy their reputation and men are to blame. Men and women turn each other into monsters. This is why gay couples are happier than opposite-sex couples. Gay people aren't as primitive or sociopathic (no i ain't gay don't worry homophobecels).

Women are hypergamous but men are just as shitty. And men act just like women when it comes to making friends. Studies show women are more likely to become friends when meeting other women compared to when men meet other men, and that women have more close friends, are more likely to maintain friendships from long ago, are more likely to have a best friend and less likely to have no friends. Studies show that women become more attached when making friends with the same gender, but men become more attached than women when it comes to opposite-sex dating. Look it up. Studies also show that men value their platonic female friends more than male friends but women value their platonic female friends more than male friends. Studies also show that women are more comfortable being friends with gay men than straight men because they won't worry they're sexually interested/romantically interested (this is especially true for hot women). Men, on the other hand, are more likely to be attracted to their opposite-sex friend than women when it comes to opposite-sex friendships. Men act just like women when it comes to making friends. They're even pickier than women when it comes to making friends. Once they have a peer group, that's it. and some might not make a peer group and still won't talk to you. Women have it easier making friends.

TLDR: I view women equal to men, I hate them both equally. Humans are evil scum who must be guillotined. This forum needs to be reformed and needs to emphasize misanthropy. We must hate men just as much as women for harming other men to get liad or excluding us or bullying us, given the vast majority of humans on this forum were bullied and many don't have friends. We must hate women, but also equally men. Besides, all men are either chads, normies or incels in denial. Most incels are just incels in denial and most men are bluepilled. The only men I can trust are ones on this forum, but we are anomalies.

Thank you mr. Kemper.

Based thread
Normie men, simps, and Chads are just as fucked up as foids are

i hate both men and foids, I just hate foids more than men because they are constantly advocating to lower the quality of life and ultimately my life would be mainly ruined by a foid than by a man.

i hate both men and foids, I just hate foids more than men because they are constantly advocating to lower the quality of life and ultimately my life would be mainly ruined by a foid than by a man.
I hate both equally

I hate women and men equally.

Not nearly as much as I hate myself.

agree, i have simps every bit as much as i hate holes.

I hate women and men equally.

Not nearly as much as I hate myself.
I hate who I’ve become. I miss who i was in the first 18 years of my life

I hate all men and women especially tallfags

nah
fuck them hoes

According to polls i read on here conducted by Serge, people here are more misanthropic than misogynous. The human race is a garbage species. You people don't seem to realize that men are just as shitty as women. They are humans, and humans are inherently trash. Men are barbaric savages who will attack other men to get laid, bully other men to get laid, rob other men to get laid and statusmaxx, etc. Women are sociopathic backstabbers and leeches who will backstab, manipulate and destroy the reputation of other women just to get laid with men. They also use men for their money. Humans are harming each other and commit crimes and war just to get laid and breed around, only to raise children to be just as barbaric as adults once these children have their primitive instincts of evil amplified by the evil curse of puberty (i picked up on how evil puberty was in 5th grade when I hit it that age). Humans commit evil deeds to breed and populate the Earth with more evil people who only were cool as kids until puberty changed them into monsters, only to perpetuate the existence of an evil species called humans.

Men are slaves to women and same with vice versa. Men will kill other men and rob them and beat them and women are to blame. Women will backstab other women and manipulate them and destroy their reputation and men are to blame. Men and women turn each other into monsters. This is why gay couples are happier than opposite-sex couples. Gay people aren't as primitive or sociopathic (no i ain't gay don't worry homophobecels).

Women are hypergamous but men are just as shitty. And men act just like women when it comes to making friends. Studies show women are more likely to become friends when meeting other women compared to when men meet other men, and that women have more close friends, are more likely to maintain friendships from long ago, are more likely to have a best friend and less likely to have no friends. Studies show that women become more attached when making friends with the same gender, but men become more attached than women when it comes to opposite-sex dating. Look it up. Studies also show that men value their platonic female friends more than male friends but women value their platonic female friends more than male friends. Studies also show that women are more comfortable being friends with gay men than straight men because they won't worry they're sexually interested/romantically interested (this is especially true for hot women). Men, on the other hand, are more likely to be attracted to their opposite-sex friend than women when it comes to opposite-sex friendships. Men act just like women when it comes to making friends. They're even pickier than women when it comes to making friends. Once they have a peer group, that's it. and some might not make a peer group and still won't talk to you. Women have it easier making friends.

TLDR: I view women equal to men, I hate them both equally. Humans are evil scum who must be guillotined. This forum needs to be reformed and needs to emphasize misanthropy. We must hate men just as much as women for harming other men to get liad or excluding us or bullying us, given the vast majority of humans on this forum were bullied and many don't have friends. We must hate women, but also equally men. Besides, all men are either chads, normies or incels in denial. Most incels are just incels in denial and most men are bluepilled. The only men I can trust are ones on this forum, but we are anomalies.
IVE BEEN THINKING THIS ALL ALONG

WE NEED TO SLUT SHAME CHADS. CHADS POWER IS A RESULT OF REDPILL CUCKS WHO VALUE LAYCOUNT AND DEGENERACY OVER EVERYTHING.

PEOPLE LIKE WEST ELM CALEB SHOULD BE TARRED AND FEATHERED. NOT CELEBRATED

That's why I desire the extinction of life (efilism).

Just hate everyone theory...

Based.

High iq post.
also just finished watching mindhunter. Cool show would recommend :feelsjuice:

I hate that females breed with animalistic assholes and soyciety never shames them for it. Allowing criminals to breed is like spitting on the graves of their victims.

I hate that females breed with animalistic assholes and soyciety never shames them for it. Allowing criminals to breed is like spitting on the graves of their victims.
the males are criminals and must be condemned too though

We should all organise and start up an world wide incel insurgent group and lash out at humanity

High IQ. It's just that the only thing that unites us and is unique to this site here is our hate for foids. It's a lot more illusive to just say "I hate people and I'm a misanthrope" because that's every single normie. You see a thread on reddit for instance like "global warning accelerating at 10 times the speed..." and the comments are "I hate humans...". Everyone is out for themselves at the end of the day. Nowadays it's completely acceptable to call yourself a misanthrope but you're a nazi if you call out a specific group. "Hate speech" they say. The irony :feelskek:. The solution is to push more studies and talks that also point towards degrading simp and chad behavior as to how the world arrived at such a fucked up state; that would be much more productive and conducive towards our cause. Women were always like this, it's just that simps and chads have allowed them to occupy a world where foids aren't put in their place.

Last edited:
Anybody that really hates men would hate themselves too. :bigbrain:

This

This is utterly retarded.

I hate people. I don't hate the human kind as a whole. The human kind is the only chance of earth's biosphere to ever reach livable exoplanets and strive in an extremely far future.

The thing is, some people are easier to hate than others. And among those, foids have become peculiarly unbearable. Though it wasn't always the case, we're just in a red candle in terms of development towards Kardashev scale civilization.

Shouldn't we also hate there offspring? There offspring is a constant reminder of the sex there having. I already hate seeing pregnant foids. They expect special treatment even the ones with kids. At most jobs they get to pick the schedules they want while the rest of us without get the sucky shifts. Usually those foids end up being lazy after getting that special treatment.

Very based and high IQ, men are possibly worse than foids
Shouldn't we also hate there offspring? There offspring is a constant reminder of the sex there having. I already hate seeing pregnant foids. They expect special treatment even the ones with kids. At most jobs they get to pick the schedules they want while the rest of us without get the sucky shifts. Usually those foids end up being lazy after getting that special treatment.
Yeah same
I believe people are so selfish and biased that they act awful to anyone who doesn't benefit them, without recognising that they are being awful. Nobody processes the anger they cause and at the same time they are quick to anger at you. So self biased, it can be spotted in every person I met and all people who post online. Here, we all aligned in our goals, there is reason to like eachother more than reason to not. That's why some people only ever had positive interactions with other incels, not because we are better
Incel goals go against what sexhavers take for granted and we push them to admit a form of unfairness. This would break their bias and show they are bad people so it is straight up not an option for any normal human to admit. All I ever see of people arguing with IT, is that there's a reason it's fine to treat us this way, and the incel they argued with was mean. 0 opinion change ever.
This

I truly agree. when i say normies its men, they are responsible for everything in a society.

OP is also someone who thinks men having sex with 13 year olds is worse than mass murder.

That should tell you his motives and which gender he cares for.

OP is also someone who thinks men having sex with 13 year olds is worse than mass murder.

That should tell you his motives and which gender he cares for.
Nope because molesting 13 year old boys is just as bad

Nope because molesting 13 year old boys is just as bad
Shouldn't it be worse? Boys mature mentally slower than girls, and they hit puberty later than girls. So a 14 year old boy should be the equivalent of a 13 year old girl.

I hate the whole reality, I hate nature, I hate killing or being killed, I hate the law that prevails in the universe, the law of the strongest is a tragedy, death is my only consolation, knowing that one day I will die It's the only thing that motivates me to stay alive, one day with death everything will end.

Shouldn't it be worse? Boys mature mentally slower than girls, and they hit puberty later than girls. So a 14 year old boy should be the equivalent of a 13 year old girl.
@Edmund_Kemper

The human race is a garbage species.
They are humans, and humans are inherently trash.
only to perpetuate the existence of an evil species called humans.
The basedtitude of this post is over 9000
Meifiweregod

I hate both genders, can't really say that i hate them equally tho.
Normalfaggots and chads deserve to be called out for thier cruelty and degenaracy, howoever the label of misanthropy has became too normalized and it's much more accept to call oneself misanthrope than misogynist. We rightly emphasize our misogyny, because misanthropy absolve part of the responsiblity from foids.Soyciety is much more happy to blame humanity as a whole, rather than callout cumdumpsters specifically, and any form of appeal to soyciety is cucked, I would rather stand by my views rather than cater to cucks and simps who hate us no matter what.​

If you think well about it, it's all men's fault
Sure women are complete whores and try to suck dick every chance they got, but the only ones who really allowed them to have rights at all are the soyboy cucks , kikes and simps. Mainly because foids are shit at everything they do and they are weak af both physically and mentally speaking, so there's no chance in hell they could've done everything without external help.

Foids are trying to ruin society, and cucks allowed them to do so. Honestly I hate them both equally. Normies are the garbage of the earth who will humblebrag and stab you in the back every chance they got, like scummy dirty snakes

True most men are just as bad as women in different ways. We are all shitty.

this needs to be pinned. mysanthropy pill would be a good step forward for people on this forum. you discribed quite well my distaste for human animals

this needs to be pinned. mysanthropy pill would be a good step forward for people on this forum. you discribed quite well my distaste for human animals
true tbh. too many here are giving normie cuck men an easy time. They are just as a responsible as women for the current accursed state of planet.