Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this forum needs to emphasize misanthropy more than misogyny. We need to hate men just as much as women and hate humans. Reformation is needed here

human extinction ASAP

Misanthropy is a dead ended ideology. (imo) It is literally sour grapes. The misanthrope always feels rejected by society and only then will he say: "well, I didn't want to be a part of this savage society to begin with!" No person who lived a full social life could be misanthropic which proves that it is caused by certain social conditions. Everyone is born neutral, there is no person who is born who hates human kind before humankind has given him a reason to.

The problem I have with these types of thought patterns is that they only lead to destruction and not creation. If I hate humanity so much, and I am human then that means I hate myself and should then eliminate myself thus adding power to the existing human/subhuman power imbalance. I mean heck, we really ought to try to get subhumans officially recognized as a class in the popular discourse, then we could start a legal fight for societal injustices etc.

So who wins in the end? foids do, and the few chads who are not silly enough to hate all of humanity for its savage behavior.
I swear, hopefully the movie gattaca gets celebrated in the incel community because I feel like it has a lot to say re our station in life. Not for the relationship aspect of course but from the human/subhuman divide, invalids as they were. It's lifefuel.

Blackpilled science shouldn't be used to come to any ideological conclusions, in conclusion lol. So we have all this data, that's all we should be able to say about it. Are are you saying we should weaponize it? To base every thought in out heads, every movement of our bodies to whatever research results blackpilled social scientists dig up? That would be the most barbaric thing of all.

I disagree, women are the cause of our problems. Men are not perfect but women are the problem far more.

Stop trying to dictate what the forum is about.

I disagree, there are based men. There has never been a based foid and there never will be one

men act just like women when it comes to making friends. Studies show women are more likely to become friends when meeting other women compared to when men meet other men, and that women have more close friends, are more likely to maintain friendships from long ago, are more likely to have a best friend and less likely to have no friends. Studies show that women become more attached when making friends with the same gender, but men become more attached than women when it comes to opposite-sex dating. Look it up. Studies also show that men value their platonic female friends more than male friends but women value their platonic female friends more than male friends. Studies also show that women are more comfortable being friends with gay men than straight men because they won't worry they're sexually interested/romantically interested (this is especially true for hot women). Men, on the other hand, are more likely to be attracted to their opposite-sex friend than women when it comes to opposite-sex friendships. Men act just like women when it comes to making friends. They're even pickier than women when it comes to making friends. Once they have a peer group, that's it. and some might not make a peer group and still won't talk to you. Women have it easier making friends.

TLDR: I view women equal to men, I hate them both equally. Humans are evil scum who must be guillotined. This forum needs to be reformed and needs to emphasize misanthropy. We must hate men just as much as women for harming other men to get liad or excluding us or bullying us, given the vast majority of humans on this forum were bullied and many don't have friends. We must hate women, but also equally men. Besides, all men are either chads, normies or incels in denial. Most incels are just incels in denial and most men are bluepilled. The only men I can trust are ones on this forum, but we are anomalies.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Fully agree. I hate all people on this fucking Planet. Men and Women are the cause of my hate and suffer.

no only foids and chads and soys deserve our hate

blackpilled virgin gfless incels don't deserve my hate

Why isn't Kemper a mod? Ever since I joined he lays down the based, High Effort threads constantly :bigbrain: