Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum needs reacts now

Title

• Total voters
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Seriously it's too hard to gage what people's emotions are around here. And no it's not a normie trait. Reacts are life fuel for a neetcel. Shit gets stale around here. I've got some really great comments and I can't even show them some love. Who runs this place. Reacts now to improve user experience.

Zoomers be like.

Can't go on without some fake ass social validation :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Zoomers be like.

Can't go on without some fake ass social validation :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
No not about validation it's about making this place more interesting sorry if my tesla iq exposes you

Inb4

“Reacts are cucked, we are incels who cares”

I told you once to shut the fuck up you stupid faggot before I expose your faggot alt account and get you banned
get raio'd just take an L and move on

Truecels like me wouldn’t get any reacts other than from myself. It will be like Facebook where it was only me who liked my posts

I take the L you take the rope, deal?
why are you still replying to me and are so obsessed with me? literally rent free :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

I will beg fat link to implement it only if u let me orgy your mum, older sister, older foid cousins and aunt

They should mod me tbh, I can code tf out of this shit website

The most based thing about this forum is that there are no reacts. Only foids and NPCs seek out that dumb popularity shit. Smh at the suggestion tbh. Disgusting.