Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this forum jfl

L

lonelycelibate

Greycel
jfl about this fucking forum also people even insult me here like damn man i don’t what tf i can do now i just don’t fit in i am just different than the rest of humans i am just a mistake of nature like andreai chikatilo said

we meet again.

That’s crazy bro.

jfl about this fucking forum also people even insult me here like damn man i don’t what tf i can do now i just don’t fit in i am just different than the rest of humans i am just a mistake of nature like andreai chikatilo said

not even about inceldom i think it is even deeper man but i don’t seem to understand and i am lonely as hell i don’t have anyone to talk to other than some trolling incels on an obsecure forum jfl at this fucking life

Bluepill got my nigga feeling this way

Just postmaxx until you reach 500 posts, then they'll leave you alone it ain't that deep brah

>admins and mods are sexhavers
>admins and mods dont even do their fucking job right
>admins and mods power abuse
>you get insulted by users here
holy FUCK, you getting insulted by users is what makes this forum shit, not the other things dude.

i said i probably will not make it this month i will fucking shoot myself

Looksmaxxing tips: get a profile picture. There is huge failo if you have a 2024 join date, it’s even worse if you have a default avi.

Also write better (complete sentences, uppercase letters once in a while) and postmaxx but don’t make it too spammy.

Looksmaxxing tips: get a profile picture. There is huge failo if you have a 2024 join date, it’s even worse if you have a default avi.

Also write better (complete sentences, uppercase letters once in a while) and postmaxx but don’t make it too spammy.
jfl u misrable fuck

You’re crying about being insulted and then proceed to insult people who reply

jfl u misrable fuck

How the fuck did this garbage thread get 30+ replies

OP do you have an intellectual disability of some kind? You legit got told exactly how to act to make it as a bullied grayfag 2024cel and then proceeded to insult the exact same user giving you the advice for absolutely no reason. :lul:

OP do you have an intellectual disability of some kind? You legit got told exactly how to act to make it as a bullied grayfag 2024cel and then proceeded to insult the exact same user giving you the advice for absolutely no reason. :lul:
I think he genuinly has some screws loose

lmao "why do people insult me" at the same time starts insulting first and bashes incels with small dick.

What happened to you GrAY

Same reason Fern isn't 8 months pregnant with our 5th child. The world isn't fair.
She's chubby to the point where the untrained eye could be tricked from afar

It's just cause youre a graynigger who just fucking joined and we are beset with infiltrating normie retards constantly.

If youre truecel and stick around for a while people will be chill, but statisticallh you are most likely just some insecure beta fakecel going through i phase, or some infiltrator larping for kicks.

كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك

كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك كسمك
غراي