Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is the only thing I got to live for

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
This forum is the only thing I got to live for in life I have nothing else going for me in life I’m NEET because I can’t find employment and everyday is getting more and more bleak this forum is like my virtual home it’s a place where I can bring my thoughts into reality I can’t do that in real because I’ll be shunned incels.is my number one cope it’s the only thing keeping me alive June 22nd 2022 was the best day of my life making this account was the smartest decision of my life you guys are like family to me last night I was in voice chat with some brocels and I felt welcomed I felt like i belonged somewhere I never had that sense of belonging anywhere else the Incel blackpill community has changed my life for the better

if i fail my second attempt asking out my oneitis we will be on the same boat

I am praying so foids world wide die at the same time.

Trucel trait: u got nothing to live for but you don't rope because you don't want to give toilets and scumciety the satisfaction

The military needs me alive for t services

Trucel trait: u got nothing to live for but you don't rope because you don't want to give toilets and scumciety the satisfaction
No one really cares if you rope or not. Nobody will be thinking of you when you die much less be satisfied :blackpill:

I hope you kill yourself so I dont have to look at your spammy low IQ posts on this forum

Goodnight @Recluse

May I ask why this guy was banned?!

I’m fairly new to .is but I agree this is a second home. I hope you get unbanned @Recluse.:feelsautistic:

you guys are like family to me last night I was in voice chat with some brocels and I felt welcomed I felt like i belonged somewhere I never had that sense of belonging anywhere else the Incel blackpill community has changed my life for the better
Thanks, brocel. I am glad you feel welcomed and belong here. Hopefully, you get unbanned soon.

The idiot got banned xD What he do?

And he's banned :kys: