Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This forum is the only place i can be my real self

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★
In real life I have to fake FUCKING EVERYTHING

I have to fake viewpoints to avoid long pointless arguments

I have to fake the tone when I talk to people so that I don't sound monotone (I fail at that I literally CAN NOT fake it for some reason)

I can't talk to about my inceldom to anyone because no one understands and they will just gaslight me.

I just fucking have to pretend that I am a normie all the damn time irl.

But on this forum I can actually be my real self.

Thank you niggas for accepting me :feelsautistic:

NP. A lot of people on this forum aren't very friendly, though, but they'll understand you, to an extent.

NP. A lot of people on this forum aren't very friendly, though, but they'll understand you, to an extent.
Yeah there is some rude ass niggas on here

I love .is too in our world saying or sharing some things can end your life

I feel like we are all like that, brocel.

Good to hear this place works for you Bro.

Yes, I know how that feels. Some faggot will probably see me on my computer all day and think I'm "talking to my girlfriend" because norm cucks will waste time interacting with a whore even when they won't get sex out of it.

Walking on eggshells just to behave around people especially with acquaintances, friends, and family can be exhausting irl and online

Walking on eggshells just to behave around people especially with acquaintances, friends, and family can be exhausting irl and online
Fr man

I have to fake damn near everything irl

In real life I have to fake FUCKING EVERYTHING

I have to fake viewpoints to avoid long pointless arguments

I have to fake the tone when I talk to people so that I don't sound monotone (I fail at that I literally CAN NOT fake it for some reason)

I can't talk to about my inceldom to anyone because no one understands and they will just gaslight me.

I just fucking have to pretend that I am a normie all the damn time irl.

But on this forum I can actually be my real self.

Thank you niggas for accepting me :feelsautistic:
Yeah irl i put on a mask even to my family, but on .is its my true unfiltered self.

in irl i cant express how i feel im suorunded by normies and parents that dont care about me incel is just refreshing where i can freely express myself without normscum socity treating me like shit for not being the normie they want me to be

This is the only safe place we have to talk about or problems without getting shit down. Even Reddit banned the last Incel sub and the new one they made within an hour. There is one remaining Incel sun on Reddit before they take it down. I recruited some new members for this site from Reddit. They were bitching about how Reddit takes away every venting place they had, so I told them to DM me to get the name of this forum. Reddit is so cucked it wouldn’t even let me send the name of the forum because it’s a banned url. I ended up having to spell the forum name out with a bunch of spaces between the letters and told them that it’s the forum name but without the spaces.

Even here i'm a nobody
get a halo pfp :feelshmm:
AI Art: Doom Slayer in action by @ToadPlant | PixAI

This is the only safe place we have to talk about or problems without getting shit down. Even Reddit banned the last Incel sub and the new one they made within an hour. There is one remaining Incel sun on Reddit before they take it down. I recruited some new members for this site from Reddit. They were bitching about how Reddit takes away every venting place they had, so I told them to DM me to get the name of this forum. Reddit is so cucked it wouldn’t even let me send the name of the forum because it’s a banned url. I ended up having to spell the forum name out with a bunch of spaces between the letters and told them that it’s the forum name but without the spaces.
What are the names of the users you recruited?

What are the names of the users you recruited?
I don’t know their usernames on this site and didn’t give them mine either because I didn’t want to get doxxed, but they said they were gonna join. I’m sure they did join too with how they were pissing and moaning about Reddit taking away all their venting places.

I don’t know their usernames on this site and didn’t give them mine either because I didn’t want to get doxxed, but they said they were gonna join. I’m sure they did join too with how they were pissing and moaning about Reddit taking away all their venting places.
That's cool.

I and others on here should definitely try to recruit other brocels so that they can vent here gaslightfree

That's cool.

I and others on here should definitely try to recruit other brocels so that they can vent here gaslightfree
Yep. I try to help the ones on Reddit that clearly need it. It wasn’t that long ago all I had was Reddit and it’s a shithole for people like us. They will just spew bluepilled bs and call you a misogynist if you speak the truth. I gotta watch I don’t make too many comments saying to do me for the forum name where you can speak freely or Soyditt will ban my account, lol

Yep. I try to help the ones on Reddit that clearly need it. It wasn’t that long ago all I had was Reddit and it’s a shithole for people like us. They will just spew bluepilled bs and call you a misogynist if you speak the truth. I gotta watch I don’t make too many comments saying to do me for the forum name where you can speak freely or Soyditt will ban my account, lol
Yeah lol.

I feel bad for all the incels on their that don't know that they're incel.

I see them asking for advice and they either get

#1 gaslighted

Or

#2 told some bluepill lie

This place began was a refuge camp for incels exiled from reddit. Either way we're compromised by feds.

Yeah lol.

I feel bad for all the incels on their that don't know that they're incel.

I see them asking for advice and they either get

#1 gaslighted

Or

#2 told some bluepill lie
Yep. It sucks for them. Gaslighting someone like they do has to be one of the cruelest things you could do

This place began was a refuge camp for incels exiled from reddit. Either way we're compromised by feds.
Yep. Reddit is so damn cucked it’s insane. You speak the truth and get ridiculed, gaslit, and banned. I’m sure the feds have the personal information of every single one of us, especially users like us with a decent post count and some followers.

Yep. Reddit is so damn cucked it’s insane. You speak the truth and get ridiculed, gaslit, and banned. I’m sure the feds have the personal information of every single one of us, especially users like us with a decent post count and some followers.
True.

I know they're just waiting for one of us to slip up and say the wrong thing jfl.

Fuck you feds

True.

I know they're just waiting for one of us to slip up and say the wrong thing jfl.

Fuck you feds
Yep. That’s why even when I say hateful stuff I make sure not to give them any ammo they could use against me.

Yep. That’s why even when I say hateful stuff I make sure not to give them any ammo they could use against me.
Even then if they hate you enough they'll do some pussy shit to get you locked up over something stupid

They already kiked r/ForeverAloneJerk.

They already kiked r/ForeverAloneJerk.
Yep. They banned r/TrueVIrgin, then users created r/TrueerVirgin or something like that and it got banned in a fucking hour. Now there is one called r/AngelBane that is still up because it's name doesn't indicate what kind of subreddit it is. I try to recruit people from that sub to join here so they can speak and vent about their issues without getting gaslit or banned.

Yep. They banned r/TrueVIrgin, then users created r/TrueerVirgin or something like that and it got banned in a fucking hour. Now there is one called r/AngelBane that is still up because it's name doesn't indicate what kind of subreddit it is. I try to recruit people from that sub to join here so they can speak and vent about their issues without getting gaslit or banned.
only thing is, being a GrAY is brutal, but necessary hazing to keep retards, infiltrators and faggots out.