Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This forum is the greatest cope I've found in the last couple years

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
People complain about this forum all the time but I don't know what I'd do without being able to talk with my brocels. It's basically my only "hobby" at the moment.

Greatest cope is fucking my girlfriend (pillow) in minecraft

This forum is one of the few opportunities for socializing that I have.

Yeah but all copes have an end

This forum is one of the few opportunities for socializing that I have.
I think that's the case for most of us. It's also the only good place left for discussing these sort of topics without censorship

True this forum is one of the best copes for me

Same. I don’t think I’ve ever felt like a member of a community until I joined this forum

Same. I don’t think I’ve ever felt like a member of a community until I joined this forum
No membership for your face. When you're a trucel sperg. Everyone in this forum would avoid talking/replying to you. This is normies.is

People complain about this forum all the time but I don't know what I'd do without being able to talk with my brocels. It's basically my only "hobby" at the moment.

Exactly this.

Where else are any of us going to talk to brocels who understand?

Only place where you can state your genuine thoughts

I find the forum a bit dull and repetitive to read, I only enjoy POSTMAXXING

Makes me sad and happy at the same time knowing there are so many brocels around the world. I always thought it was just me who felt like a complete failure in life

Avi mogs me to the void world.