Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel this forum is so good for my mental health

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
videogames - 10%
sports - 30%
therapy - 0%
incels.is - 100%

the fact that we can vent every second against foids etc. is very good to prevent mental illness, if I was a therapist I would say to all lonely men to go here, the worst things to do when you are a lonely man like us is respect women or take (((((((meds)))))))

yea i felt that way at first. until i realized just simply existing on here was making it hard asf to normiemaxx due to all the crazy ass views on here

Should be mandatory first-line treatment for subhumans.

yea i felt that way at first. until i realized just simply existing on here was making it hard asf to normiemaxx due to all the crazy ass views on here
I acknowledge that this forum would be counter-productive to hypothetical normiemaxxing efforts.
But normiemaxxing doesn't exist imho. You either fit into normie world, or you don't. No one ever became socially successful after HS despite being autistic/shut-in/dysfunctional up to that point. It is a waste of time to clown yourself in front of normies so that one day they may deign to treat you less shit.

I acknowledge that this forum would be counter-productive to hypothetical normiemaxxing efforts.
But normiemaxxing doesn't exist imho. You either fit into normie world, or you don't. No one ever became socially successful after HS despite being autistic/shut-in/dysfunctional up to that point. It is a waste of time to clown yourself in front of normies so that one day they may deign to treat you less shit.
too short read all

Very true, I can say just about anything I want here and I love it. Just gotta watch out so I don’t piss off age cuck mods and so I don’t scare the feds too badly.

i'm not past hs

True. For the first time I feel belongt to somewhere.

i'm not past hs
Blissfully forgot that there are teens in this forum for a sec:feelsseriously:
But yeah then do go on about your normiemaxxing attempts
Giga over after you are out of HS

No, not really. I did, however, overhear the business of Pean holes.
Group therapy is only good if you get free snacks. I don't know if anywhere are snacks I've only seen it in TV shows

No, not really. I did, however, overhear the business of Pean holes.

"So...a hole just got out of the hospital. Last time she was in there for a week"

"Hole didn't come in today. I hope she isn't..."

"Hole was flirting with Chad again today. I told those two to cut it out"

"I think Beta has a crush on Hole"

"Hole was just joking! He's so sensitive!"

"When Hole realizes how difficult it will be to communicate with 'him', she'll be right back in the hospital"

What crazy ass views? Nigga have you seen all the shit that normies believe nowadays? We're the sane ones

Imagine respecting cum sluts they don't even respect themselves why should anyone?

Only place I can talk about pissbottling without trouble:feelsUgh: