Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This forum is not a danger to mental health-- women are

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
IT and normies will gaslight you into thinking that we are damaging to one's ego and outlook and life. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, YOU the normies could be even more damaging than us? For the most part all we do is share trauma here. It's a reflection on how the normal superfical society treats US, we NEVER say anything about how other ugly men treat us like shit.

We can't do anything. We are 100% powerless.

There is nothing an incel could say to another incel that would make them feel bad or even want to commit suicide. We can't even hurt normies, all we do is empower them-- make them feel better about themselves-- we inadvertently prop up their sexual status. But that thot on tiktok who ONLY dates 6' and WHITE, and calls you and INCEL, and that you should die alone in a room for just existing? Dime a dozen-- that's like 90% of single women right there, no exaggeration. We never say shit like this, women do ALL THE FUCKING TIME, and simps let them get away with it unscathed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2X6Tykq2a8

Last edited:
What’s the point in life if you can’t mate?

The lack of self awareness! She says as she dates a white guy. Solidarity, solidarity but get a load of this girl. She is saying asian guys have self hate yet she is the one who goes out to date a cumskin? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: That's too funny and listen to all the hateful things she has to say as well.

The lack of self awareness! She says as she dates a white guy. Solidarity, solidarity but get a load of this girl. She is saying asian guys have self hate yet she is the one who goes out to date a cumskin? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: That's too funny and listen to all the hateful things she has to say as well.
SHE wants you to kill yourself because you own a sex doll. Remember that

I agree, fuck women. People act like the forums found us as if reading posts on a website automatically turns you into a un-loved loser.

:feelsrope: HAHA PSYCHE. Seethe. Foids will have 100 dildos and no one blinks an eye at how many and how freaking huge they are.

The women that say they support mental health, also support the killing of Incels. Never forget that.

giga sexismfuel :giga:

its very brootal :giga:

i hope the asiancels will not watch this vid its high dose of blackpill :blackpill:

IT and normies will gaslight you into thinking that we are damaging to one's ego and outlook and life. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, YOU the normies could be even more damaging than us? For the most part all we do is share trauma here. It's a reflection on how the normal superfical society treats US, we NEVER say anything about how other ugly men treat us like shit.

We can't do anything. We are 100% powerless.

There is nothing an incel could say to another incel that would make them feel bad or even want to commit suicide. We can't even hurt normies, all we do is empower them-- make them feel better about themselves-- we inadvertently prop up their sexual status. But that thot on tiktok who ONLY dates 6' and WHITE, and calls you and INCEL, and that you should die alone in a room for just existing? Dime a dozen-- that's like 90% of single women right there, no exaggeration. We never say shit like this, women do ALL THE FUCKING TIME, and simps let them get away with it unscathed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2X6Tykq2a8

I agree with you everyone needs a place to vent letting it all out is better that keeping it all in. We just want to be left alone from normal society...I believe just like in the Joker movie showing his origins all he needed was a community that would support him and I believe he would have never went full psycho.... I can't think of how many times Normies have told me I was wrong for how I view women and how I approach them but have done absolutely nothing to help me despite me asking for help....I've just accepted being a virgin till death...it's not as sad if you think of it as a prize

True it's truly sad in modern times that women try to make certain men they view as undateable, as uncomfortable as possible.....I remember a woman once said I can tell your not f**ing anyone...I was like what would make you say that?....she was like you don't look like the type that women would want....I told her I hope you get hit by a car walking home....:feelshaha::feelskek: cause I'm not giving you a ride after insulting me like that

this forum is instead a benefit to our mental health cause we know we are not alone

lonely men have such a powerful failo normies will attack them for "hurting themselves" by browsing this forum instead of having empathy.

I think you're probably right. I think using 4chan is much worse for mental health because of all of the people who are jump to invalidate your life experiences, put you down and discuss things that we might never experience in our lifetimes. I feel much less sad after mostly quitting 4chan and this site doesn't seem to effect me as much.

its like a case study lol. chinks have lower circulating norephdrine, sertonin, adrenalin so its kind of the stacy lite in regards to being an evil mogging white whore

notice how she says"i have no preferences, thats just how life turned out" , acting like she might go towards saying the truth of his money or not being a chink or some shit but then probably running towards astrology.:feelskek:

I’ve only recently made my account but I have lurked for years increasing becoming more blackpilled as time goes on. After initially swallowing the black pill it was cathartic to see people discussing actual truth as opposed to idealistic bluepilled lies. I am here BECAUSE of my mental health going bad from women, like the majority of us I’m sure.

Also there is something uniquely disgusting about how asian women like to flaunt their white bfs to fellow Asian men. They really love to rub it in their faces and make them feel inferior. Fucking vile creatures :lasereyes::feelspuke:

She is half-White herself according to her other videos, and apprently her AND her 3 sisters ALL have white boyfriends. The one ricecel brother she has has an asian girlfriend (who almost definitley settled for him and cucks him)

notice how she says"i have no preferences, thats just how life turned out" , acting like she might go towards saying the truth of his money or not being a chink or some shit but then probably running towards astrology.:feelskek:
why can't shitskins and chinks just ADMIT that, yes, white people DO look better? White skin DOES look good! Slim noses DO look good! Caucasion face DOES look good! Why do they gaslight?