Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This forum is infested with fakecels that never leave their rooms.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This forum is filled with failed normies. Why I know this? Because faggots here complain about not slaying, say you don’t have to be a KHHV to be an incel, and compare themselves to muh chads and espouse idiotic sub 8 law, that 90% of men are incel and only 6’3 very good looking men have sex, which is easily debunked by the number of couples outside and how normies always love to talk about their relationships.

If you are truly subhuman, your looksmatch isn’t fucking some tall white chad, she’s fucking a normie of your race.

You have to be a retard to believe 90% of men struggle to get a GF once in their lives.

Last edited:
Yes, this site is littered with fakecels. This survey proves it.

that's how looksmaxxers think

This forum is filled with failed normies. Why I know this? Because faggots here complain about not slaying, say you don’t have to be a KHHV to be an incel, and compare themselves to muh chads and espouse idiotic sub 8 law, that 90% of men are incel and only 6’3 very good looking men have sex, which is easily debunked by the number of couples outside and how normies always love to talk about their relationships.

If you are truly subhuman, your looksmatch isn’t fucking some tall white chad, she’s fucking a normie of your race.

You have to be a retard to believe 90% of men struggle to get a GF once in their lives.
Every man under 6'2 is getting cucked

I go outside a lot and have seen much. I think of course things are more complex and nuanced than any one simple description, but many of the tenants of the blackpill are more or less true in the most pure, theoretical sense. It's like physics, a mathematical model is simple but upon close inspection reality has many complexities and variables that push and pull and effect matter, so your measurements may not align perfectly without considering more and more variables. In a simple model we only consider gravity, but actually theres wind, drag, etc.

That being said, it is true that the average male has increasing difficulty compared to the virtually unlimited options the average female has in the modern climate. Many normies and failed normies arent aware that they are incels, or they dont consider themselves to be one, but they actually are. They maybe have success here and there but the odds arent good and the goods are odd. Even when they luck out and score, it's usually with low quality, and they probably dont see success at large. They maybe get laid one or two times in an entire year with some hideous low quality female, the rest of the time is long dry spells. They may have a girlfriend but I imagine many are not actually getting laid very often or maybe not even at all. A lot of the times their relationship is just a very advanced form of orbiting.

Mainly because foids dont like being single, so they will pick a guy and use him for the social aspect of not being single, but they dont necessarily respect or feel much (or any) sexual attraction to him. They keep him around out it convenience, maybe out of financial considerations, and most importantly because they detect he can be easily controlled.

It's less of a relationship and more like being a permanent emotional tampon, financial provider, and a pet. They are dating a girl. But the truth is their "girlfriend" is often still available to other men, and they are simply using him as a branch until they can monkey swing to a higher quality man.

Basically the truth of modern dating from what I've seen is that only the top 5% of men are having sex with 85-90% of women. However LtN and MTN occasionally get the crumbs. But only briefly.

Last edited:
How have you chosen to interpret the data on that poll? Do you consider those who chose an option other than "Any Races" to be a fakecel? Or perhaps the only appropriate answers for an incel were "Any Races" and "Most races except a few", as the others are too selective and imply too high of standards that incels simply do not have the privilege of having?
I notice that the "Mayo Only" option is rather high, as well as "Only a few select races", which is rather telling as to the state of the forum and the preferences of the users.
Answered your own question.

Chad is able to and does service many females. Landwhales match with Chad on Tinder

100% right but sometimes it's better staying in the basement than going out and dealing with bullshit everywhere you go. I don't wanna be stuck at home either but I don't have a choice. It's either that or go out and piss everyone off/creep them out and get myself into trouble.

Sub 11 theory

espouse idiotic sub 8 law, that 90% of men are incel and only 6’3 very good looking men have sex

No, they are all coping, they are low SMV but think they are 7/10

However, many of the men having sex have to compensate for their looks, you could say these men are not having "real" sex.

No, they are all coping, they are low SMV but think they are 7/10

However, many of the men having sex have to compensate for their looks, you could say these men are not having "real" sex.
Good take.

Ikr? Fuck deez fakecels n shiet, mang :feelsugh:

You don't have to talk to women to know ur an incel. I haven't talked to a woman outside of my family in 3 years and even when I did, I did not say much of anything to them, but I know for a fact I'm incel. Why? Because I'm short, nonwhite, poor, and ugly. stop gatekeeping inceldom

Haha OP believes the sex-stories of normies. Nigga, they lie about their sex life, most normies don’t have a wild sex life, except for the successful thugmaxxers and moneymaxxers

Yes, this site is littered with fakecels. This survey proves it.
mods should ban the people that refuse to date or have sex with ugly women

mods should ban the people that refuse to date or have sex with ugly women
Most would fuck them, but not date them even if virgin.