Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a Becky had a crush on you and wanted your kids (if that matters), which race foid would she have to be for you to say yes?

If a Becky wanted to date you, which race foid would she have to be for you to say yes?

• Any races

Votes: 56 36.6%
  • Mayo only

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Noodle only

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only a few select races

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Most races except a few

Votes: 37 24.2%
  • No races (you wouldn’t say yes to any)

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Other (explain please)

Votes: 5 3.3%

• Total voters
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
would you date only women of certain races? Would you date all? Would you date none? Let everyone here know with this poll.

Note: I mean a woman that is average looking, not a Stacy cause that will be a little too unrealistic (not that a Becky wanting to be with us due to a crush is realistic in any way).

NO RACES
I REFUSE TO DATE VISIBLE SUBHUMANS
Shadow People only

Date? Dont care
Have kids? Only my own nationality

Any race as long as she’s not too nigger black or fat

would you date only women of certain races? Would you date all? Would you date none? Let everyone here know with this poll.

Note: I mean a woman that is average looking, not a Stacy cause that will be a little too unrealistic (not that a Becky wanting to be with us due to a crush is realistic in any way).
Im a very simple mang, chico… no boons

I don't care what race the foid is, as long as she isn't white. White toilets are the most entitled and stuck up cunts

its all the same as long she accepts me as a broke neet and doesnt expect anything from me, im too old to change now to fit into some bitchs life.

I don’t want to have kids with a Becky, since she is only a Becky because she’s a foid, if she was a male, she would be an incel with the same genetics

its all the same as long she accepts me as a broke neet and doesnt expect anything from me, im too old to change now to fit into some bitchs life.
Yes, this hypothetical is that she has an actual crush on you.

I don’t want to have kids with a Becky, since she is only a Becky because she’s a foid, if she was a male, she would be an incel with the same genetics
You don’t have to, the question is mostly about what race would you be with.

Mayo, I’m already like 40% white so with a white Becky my son is most likely gonna be white-passing. Why would I want him to be even more ethnic-looking than me? 0 chances of growing up to even be a mid-tier normie then.

It really does seem that way though, across all ethnic groups here. I see mostly white foid worship threads than, say, Asian or Latina or what have you.

I for one have never been attracted to white women, sexually or platonically - they are simply too alien to me. IIt is like there is an unsurmountable wall between us that can never be crossed.
Yes, it does seem like that sometimes but this poll will show just how prominent it actually is. I should ask some mod to pin this so more people see it throughout the next few days. @Robtical do you think this is pin worthy?

It really does seem that way though, across all ethnic groups here. I see mostly white foid worship threads than, say, Asian or Latina or what have you.

I for one have never been attracted to white women, sexually or platonically - they are simply too alien to me. IIt is like there is an insurmountable wall between us that can never be crossed.

Exactly

How many races are there?

Yes, it does seem like that sometimes but this poll will show just how prominent it actually is. I should ask some mod to pin this so more people see it throughout the next few days. @Robtical do you think this is pin worthy?
Yes bro, I pinned it.

Any race is ok with me as long as she has the body type I like.

Any race is ok with me as long as she has the body type I like.
what if it’s a twigmaxxing anorexic becky who has a mega crush on you?

no kids

I am not a foid, as a result I am not a racist so it does not matter

I am not a foid, as a result I am not a racist so it does not matter

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Feel free to return to your European motherland at any time.",
"headline": "Trump\u2019s latest refugee crackdown hits home in Michigan, as a young man faces another Christmas without his family",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-lates...r-christmas-without-his-family-211125746.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Dec 18 21:35:35 UTC 2019"
},

Ideally Mayo, I'd settle for Asian.

I strongly stand by my choice of never having kids. But I would lie to her as long as possible and if I fell in love with her, which is super unlikely I could maybe let her grow Chad baby in a lab.

After my racial awakening it has to be white only.

Ideally Mayo, I'd settle for Asian.
Only two options you would accept?

I strongly stand by my choice of never having kids. But I would lie to her as long as possible and if I fell in love with her, which is super unlikely I could maybe let her grow Chad baby in a lab.
I added the kids part because people were saying they would date but not have kids. But if you don’t want kids anyways, it doesn’t matter.

After my racial awakening it has to be white only.
You would reject any other foid even if she had a crush on you?

No natives or Filipinos .

Abos and sheboons only

Anything with big tits and ass and skinny waist that can deepthroat

Only two options you would accept?

I added the kids part because people were saying they would date but not have kids. But if you don’t want kids anyways, it doesn’t matter.

You would reject any other foid even if she had a crush on you?
I’m saying I wouldn’t produce any children with a non white as that would only serve the Jewish white genocide agenda.

ANYTHING JUST FUCKING ANYTHING

Abos and sheboons only
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Anything with big tits and ass and skinny waist that can deepthroat
If she had a crush on you and won’t leave you, would you get her surgeries to be the way you want? Or reject her?

I’m saying I wouldn’t produce any children with a non white as that would only serve the Jewish white genocide agenda.
To me it seems like you won’t get a white kid either way, but one way you will still get someone who crushes on you and I won’t rot alone.

ANYTHING JUST FUCKING ANYTHING
Dudes?
:feelsbaton:

only my race
:feelsokman:
I would agree with miskirat, I’m so alone.

Any race except sheboons tho

Becky = Moderately good looking.

Incel = Involuntary celibate. aka dosn't get laid.

Incel wants to get laid.

Becky is attracted to incel and wants a child from him.

?

any race except noodles. i just want her to be tall