Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This forum is high IQ because women aren't on it

I am low iq ngl

JOINED MONDAY AT 4:25 PM

Handsome gorilla shabani 5a43a3c42f180  700

I am low iq ngl
Well IQ is not that objective or maybe IQ is not the right word to describe it. Some people have really good brains but cannot do math. I personally have good enough IQ but suck science subjects especially numericals because I don't find any logic in them. I can easily do logical testing exams.

Understanding the black pill itself requires some good intellectualism which is high iq.

It's because when women invade a space, men start competing for their attention. This lowers the IQ points.

Women also flourish in places with high censorship because MUH FEELZ so more rules have to be made. This limits the creative freedom of the forum/board overall.

And to add onto all of that, women generally lack any creativity themselves and always create/thrive in social drama. Everything becomes about their feelings.

There was a reason why men's only clubs existed in the old days until they got banned.

Well IQ is not that objective or maybe IQ is not the right word to describe it. Some people have really good brains but cannot do math. I personally have good enough IQ but suck science subjects especially numericals because I don't find any logic in them. I can easily do logical testing exams.

Understanding the black pill itself requires some good intellectualism which is high iq.
I suck at everything lol :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

This forum is literally the only place on the internet where foids aren’t allowed to participate. Foids ruin every single community and safe space that they’re in, that’s a fact. There have been foids here caught in the past and they all got banned. It’s way too easy to catch foids here because they just can’t help making their presence known wherever they are. They end up sperging too when they can’t cope anymore with the hatred that we share for foids. You can usually tell a foid just from their typing style.

Based and high IQ