Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This forum is extremely racist and is turning into more of a shithole by the day

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
If you are insulted by 4chan tier racial banter on this forum, then you are insecure about your race.

So many ethnics here let whites live in their heads. There are several self hating slavs here calling themselves white niggers. Do you see me up about it?

Just remember: Chad transcends race and fucks your oneitis, whle you stupid inkwells bicker about your skin color.

Oh no! Wrongthink! Quick, someone tell twitter.

but tbh we should get back to blackpills. There should be a politics section here though. This is one of the few places online without censorship, so actual discussions can take place.

Literally 2/3 threads are about race and how much ethnics suck. Ironically most of those threads come from self hating ethnics rather than sfcels. What the fuck is wrong with you retards? Just create a forum for race discussions or section on this forum and sperg your cucked sexual fetishes there, but this is inceldom discussion. We're here for blackpills, no one cares about hearing everyday how tormented you're for being ethnics and how you hate being ethnics and how much you worship whites you mongoloid sons of gangraped aids-ridden whores, just fucking kill yourselves

Just fucking LOL at you cucks criticizing yourselves and your own people more than women themselves. I don't see any misogynistic threads anymore since all the hate is directed at ethnics now for God knows why. Even the mods don't give a fuck about posting or being here anymore from how much the quality has dropped and i can't even blame them
Race is an important trait that can make you an incel, just like height and face.

this the racepill is more brutal than being incel. I hate being non white and midget than being incel

:feelskek:
Chad minorities fuck as much as white chad. You would’nt be as low on the SMV totem pole if you only had to compete against men of your own race. The problem is not being ethnic. It’s competing against whites as an ethnic. Asians are almost universally incel in the west, but have no problems in their home countries.

Racism? Yeah everyone uses what he has to get an advantage

Are you someone's alt :feelswhat: your account is literally as old as he is :feelsjuice: that 3 month difference is of little consequence when us old heads look at newfags :feelsjuice:
Nahh, foo. Fuck is wrong witchu

Yea sure, those 3 months isn’t different than 2 weeks :feelsseriously:

Chad minorities fuck as much as white chad. You would’nt be as low on the SMV totem pole if you only had to compete against men of your own race. The problem is not being ethnic. It’s competing against whites as an ethnic. Asians are almost universally incel in the west, but have no problems in their home countries.
not all problems of being ethnics are about women. I have many cultural issues with my race.

You are coping by ignoring the brutal truth of the race pill.

I'm fine with racism but I'm not fine with cope. "Haha I am white my people built the world yours rolled around in the mud." You're an incel. Your ancestors got laid, but you will not. We're in the same spot boyo. :feelsjuice:

How does that even happen? What kind of ethnic is your mother? Unless she's (South) East Asian, then it makes sense.
Indonesian. And my father is ugly, he could only ascend with noodle

And now an hapa incel has born: me

Indonesian. And my father is ugly, he could only ascend with noodle

And now an hapa incel has born: me
Right, so you're hapa. That makes sense. Are Indonesian women really considered "noodle" though? Aren't they more... pandan?

I definitely have SFcel views but don't like seeing racism here outside of /pol/tier banter. Most inkwells are high IQ , introspective, people regardless of their ethnicity. This place should be a refuge for all who are hated by foids. The former ingroup identity of race is cast aside and replaced with incel. For instance a mayocel has much more in common with a currycel than some white normie or hole. Don't make them suffer further redicule, they're the only people who understand you.

Right, so you're hapa. That makes sense. Are Indonesian women really considered "noodle" though? Aren't they more... pandan?
Yes pandan makes more sense. But I know they worship whites there a lot. Also I hate Indonesian women in my county that isn't my family. They hate me with a passion and give me disgusting looks

But hey, they ugly anyway so

Yes pandan makes more sense. But I know they worship whites there a lot. Also I hate Indonesian women in my county that isn't my family. They hate me with a passion and give me disgusting looks

But hey, they ugly anyway so
That's true, they do worship whites. It's kinda funny in a gross way but there was an Indonesian hoejabi in my neighborhood and she was walking arm in arm with her white - obviously non-religious - boyfriend, holding hands, too. They were trying really hard to grab people's attention. Probably was an exchange student as some of them do come here to study off of daddy's money. Poor daddy doesn't know his daughter was taking some kafir cock thousands of miles away. Degenerate slut.

That's true, they do worship whites. It's kinda funny in a gross way but there was an Indonesian hoejabi in my neighborhood and she was walking arm in arm with her white - obviously non-religious - boyfriend, holding hands, too. They were trying really hard to grab people's attention. Probably was an exchange student as some of them do come here to study off of daddy's money. Poor daddy doesn't know his daughter was taking some kafir cock thousands of miles away. Degenerate slut.
No foid can resist white cock, that's why it's over for us ethnics.

No foid can resist white cock, that's why it's over for us ethnics.
B234C3C8 41BB 4E51 A28B 6B506A82A545

Disgusting, all young Indo girls I see are with white men. Also hapa whores

Racism? Yeah everyone uses what he has to get an advantage
What advantage? Hating on us blacks will not get you sympathetic pussy from aryan foids kiddo. You're here to rot like the rest of us. It is good to cope however. I can't deny someone happiness. If convincing yourself we're the reason you are (i suppose) incel who the hell am I to disagree?

I definitely have SFcel views but don't like seeing racism here outside of /pol/tier banter. Most inkwells are high IQ , introspective, people regardless of their ethnicity. This place should be a refuge for all who are hated by foids. The former ingroup identity of race is cast aside and replaced with incel. For instance a mayocel has much more in common with a currycel than some white normie or hole. Don't make them suffer further redicule, they're the only people who understand you.
This^^ :feelsjuice:

We are men from all different racial and ethnic backgrounds where IRL we probably wouldn't even get along together, but, what makes us a unique fraternity of men here is that for all intents or purposes we are the most hated, ridiculed, or despised men of our era which is our sole primary commonality here. It is that which unites here despite our many different races and ethnicities compromising us.

cops help us to destroy all beta-races like niggers (on GTA V 8) :feelskek:
Most cops are pathetic cucks and whiteknights who need to stand in front of a firing squad.

If you think we are racist - just look at the average foid!

cope
you are a new nigger. Ethnics were retards to whites and whites grew defensive and btfo the ethnics. Also this forum was labeled as a fascist one and might still be. This is not an apolitical forum. We are incels, and incels/inceldom are caused by political leftism and progressivism.

this too. Nonwhites can dish out but not take in. JFL. they're like that IRL in the media too. Will call white people "crackers" all day but if someone calls them anything they get all mad. "muh white fragility"
I think the only thing we Whitecels and ethnicels agree upon is a fascist governed society where women are forced into compliance to fulfill our needs, probably the only social-political subject we can all actually agree upon here. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
OP, i think alot of people don't have anything else going for themselves, so they don't have anything to be proud of, so they become proud of their race.
I think it has to do with the current crop of international elite bragging about how they want to mix all different races or ethnicities into one single mixed abomination where many of us don't like that thought at all. Am I racist? Sure, but it isn't because I hate other ethnicities or races so much that it has more to do with wanting to preserve my own. I don't view anybody else as being inferior or any of that nonsense. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Hypergamy knows no race.

cope
you are a new nigger. Ethnics were retards to whites and whites grew defensive and btfo the ethnics. Also this forum was labeled as a fascist one and might still be. This is not an apolitical forum. We are incels, and incels/inceldom are caused by political leftism and progressivism.

this too. Nonwhites can dish out but not take in. JFL. they're like that IRL in the media too. Will call white people "crackers" all day but if someone calls them anything they get all mad. "muh white fragility"

You´re a fucking retard. The increase of male celibacy is related to the 2008´s crisis, not the sexual revolution or feminism. The only difference is that in the past (before the sexual revolution) virginity was institutionally cherished and pre-marital sex was a taboo, but they were a shit ton of incels back them as well. Moron

You´re a fucking retard. The increase of male celibacy is related to the 2008´s crisis, not the sexual revolution or feminism. The only difference is that in the past (before the sexual revolution) virginity was institutionally cherished and pre-marital sex was a taboo, but they were a shit ton of incels back them as well. Moron
It’s the sexual revolution and feminism, libtard. Faggots and sexual liberation caused inceldom, and feminists defending their chad chasing with women’s rights caused incels.

Name me incel clubs in 1900. There weren’t. Your parents reproduced. Your genes existed and reproduced which means the incel problem is artificial, if it wasn’t your parents, with your genes, wouldn’t reproduce.

Somewhat agree but I'm a Ginger and that's just the N word with the letters mixed up so I reserve the right to complain about Gingerism :feelskek:

I don’t get what the problem is with you niggers and ethnics?

JBW theory is total bullshit.

Jews have handed the world and all the top quality pussy in it over to you muds.

All that is required of you to have it?

Either become a rapper or professional athlete.

You don’t even have to be a good rapper either these days.:feelsthink:

Just get on SoundCloud and become a shitty mumble rapper and you’ll have dumb ass tatted up whores twerking the jizz out of your Johnson’s all the day long and blkpillpress nigger boy will be outstandingly proud of you.:feelskek:

I'm not racist, as a single Asian guy living in America, I see a ton of WMAF couples every week. I see them on every other city block in the weekends.

But I assure you, that does not make me upset and I am not racist.

I know by now, and for certain, that a lot of females sexually discriminate against me because of my race. But I am not racist.

SIKE BIATCH. I am racist because society made me racist. Stop being racist to me and I'll will stop being racist.