Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This forum is extremely racist and is turning into more of a shithole by the day

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Master

Master

Mod
★★★★★
77d 3h 35m
Muh racism!

There's much discussion about race and how it contributes to lookism, but there's probably only a handful of people here that would be considered "racist".

The word has such little meaning now, that it can mean literally anything.

A typical Reddit user is much more "racist" than anyone on this site (and yes hating whites is also racist)

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
360d 17h 41m
Ethnicity is cope. All that matters are looks and money, bonus if you're high t and not a submissive cuck. We should talk more about cucks and whores instead of ethnicity.

Last edited:
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 6h 55m
If you are insulted by 4chan tier racial banter on this forum, then you are insecure about your race.

So many ethnics here let whites live in their heads. There are several self hating slavs here calling themselves white niggers. Do you see me up about it?

Just remember: Chad transcends race and fucks your oneitis, whle you stupid inkwells bicker about your skin color.

A

AutisticMonstrosity

31 y.o. KHHV, never been on any dates also
★★★★★
52d 19h 55m
Mecoja said:
I am a Gypsy living in Serbia.
What?

The gypsies I know can't even write and read.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
51d 9h 30m
Oh no! Wrongthink! Quick, someone tell twitter.

but tbh we should get back to blackpills. There should be a politics section here though. This is one of the few places online without censorship, so actual discussions can take place.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
73d 1h 7m
BrokenMan said:
Literally 2/3 threads are about race and how much ethnics suck. Ironically most of those threads come from self hating ethnics rather than sfcels. What the fuck is wrong with you retards? Just create a forum for race discussions or section on this forum and sperg your cucked sexual fetishes there, but this is inceldom discussion. We're here for blackpills, no one cares about hearing everyday how tormented you're for being ethnics and how you hate being ethnics and how much you worship whites you mongoloid sons of gangraped aids-ridden whores, just fucking kill yourselves

Just fucking LOL at you cucks criticizing yourselves and your own people more than women themselves. I don't see any misogynistic threads anymore since all the hate is directed at ethnics now for God knows why. Even the mods don't give a fuck about posting or being here anymore from how much the quality has dropped and i can't even blame them
Race is an important trait that can make you an incel, just like height and face.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

★★★★★
51d 9h 30m
Transcended Trucel said:
this the racepill is more brutal than being incel. I hate being non white and midget than being incel

:feelskek:
Chad minorities fuck as much as white chad. You would’nt be as low on the SMV totem pole if you only had to compete against men of your own race. The problem is not being ethnic. It’s competing against whites as an ethnic. Asians are almost universally incel in the west, but have no problems in their home countries.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 12h 15m
AutisticMonstrosity said:
What?

The gypsies I know can't even write and read.
Muka naterala, I cant breed.

highinhibition

highinhibition

Admiral
★★
26d 15h 50m
Racism? Yeah everyone uses what he has to get an advantage

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent!
36d 23h 10m
Dregster666 said:
Are you someone's alt :feelswhat: your account is literally as old as he is :feelsjuice: that 3 month difference is of little consequence when us old heads look at newfags :feelsjuice:
Nahh, foo. Fuck is wrong witchu

Yea sure, those 3 months isn’t different than 2 weeks :feelsseriously:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 22h 20m
SchrodingersDick said:
Chad minorities fuck as much as white chad. You would’nt be as low on the SMV totem pole if you only had to compete against men of your own race. The problem is not being ethnic. It’s competing against whites as an ethnic. Asians are almost universally incel in the west, but have no problems in their home countries.
not all problems of being ethnics are about women. I have many cultural issues with my race.

Colera

Colera

Officer
★★
10d 21h 13m
BrazilianLiveMatter said:
better call the cops man
cops help us to destroy all beta-races like niggers (on GTA V 8) :feelskek:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
61d 16h 29m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
Ethnic sandniggers sucks. Being white is a must to survive in the world

And jfl at chink ricecels. Oh and fuck noodlewhores
Stupid cumskin. Get over yourself.

Mahmood-Silver

Mahmood-Silver

Recruit
★★★
8d 20h 38m
You are coping by ignoring the brutal truth of the race pill.

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

36d 23h 10m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Stupid cumskin. Get over yourself.
Autistic retard, who says I'm cumskin?

Also, if you got offended. You calling whites "cumskin" :feelstastyman:

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
51d 23h 38m
ethnics are the 1s obsessed with race just as manlets are obsessed with height

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
61d 16h 29m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
Autistic retard, who says I'm cumskin?

Also, if you got offended. You calling whites "cumskin" :feelstastyman:
You must be a nigger then.

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

36d 23h 10m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
You must be a nigger then.
Nope, mixed cumskin and ethnic

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
61d 16h 29m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
Nope, mixed cumskin and ethnic
Interesting. Let me guess...... non-white father, white mother?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

36d 23h 10m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Interesting. Let me guess...... non-white father, white mother?
Vice versa

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
27d 8h 59m
I'm fine with racism but I'm not fine with cope. "Haha I am white my people built the world yours rolled around in the mud." You're an incel. Your ancestors got laid, but you will not. We're in the same spot boyo. :feelsjuice:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
61d 16h 29m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
Vice versa
How does that even happen? What kind of ethnic is your mother? Unless she's (South) East Asian, then it makes sense.

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

36d 23h 10m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
How does that even happen? What kind of ethnic is your mother? Unless she's (South) East Asian, then it makes sense.
Indonesian. And my father is ugly, he could only ascend with noodle

And now an hapa incel has born: me

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
35d 5h 44m
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
61d 16h 29m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
Indonesian. And my father is ugly, he could only ascend with noodle

And now an hapa incel has born: me
Right, so you're hapa. That makes sense. Are Indonesian women really considered "noodle" though? Aren't they more... pandan?

IncelvisUnimpressly

IncelvisUnimpressly

o v E R
★★
3d 14h 47m
I definitely have SFcel views but don't like seeing racism here outside of /pol/tier banter. Most inkwells are high IQ , introspective, people regardless of their ethnicity. This place should be a refuge for all who are hated by foids. The former ingroup identity of race is cast aside and replaced with incel. For instance a mayocel has much more in common with a currycel than some white normie or hole. Don't make them suffer further redicule, they're the only people who understand you.

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

36d 23h 10m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Right, so you're hapa. That makes sense. Are Indonesian women really considered "noodle" though? Aren't they more... pandan?
Yes pandan makes more sense. But I know they worship whites there a lot. Also I hate Indonesian women in my county that isn't my family. They hate me with a passion and give me disgusting looks

But hey, they ugly anyway so

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
77d 23h 49m
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
61d 16h 29m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
Yes pandan makes more sense. But I know they worship whites there a lot. Also I hate Indonesian women in my county that isn't my family. They hate me with a passion and give me disgusting looks

But hey, they ugly anyway so
That's true, they do worship whites. It's kinda funny in a gross way but there was an Indonesian hoejabi in my neighborhood and she was walking arm in arm with her white - obviously non-religious - boyfriend, holding hands, too. They were trying really hard to grab people's attention. Probably was an exchange student as some of them do come here to study off of daddy's money. Poor daddy doesn't know his daughter was taking some kafir cock thousands of miles away. Degenerate slut.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
193d 14h 36m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
That's true, they do worship whites. It's kinda funny in a gross way but there was an Indonesian hoejabi in my neighborhood and she was walking arm in arm with her white - obviously non-religious - boyfriend, holding hands, too. They were trying really hard to grab people's attention. Probably was an exchange student as some of them do come here to study off of daddy's money. Poor daddy doesn't know his daughter was taking some kafir cock thousands of miles away. Degenerate slut.
No foid can resist white cock, that's why it's over for us ethnics.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 22h 20m
tehgymcel420 said:
No foid can resist white cock, that's why it's over for us ethnics.

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

36d 23h 10m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Disgusting, all young Indo girls I see are with white men. Also hapa whores

MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★
6d 10h 17m
highinhibition said:
Racism? Yeah everyone uses what he has to get an advantage
What advantage? Hating on us blacks will not get you sympathetic pussy from aryan foids kiddo. You're here to rot like the rest of us. It is good to cope however. I can't deny someone happiness. If convincing yourself we're the reason you are (i suppose) incel who the hell am I to disagree?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★
57d 12h 10m
Mecoja said:
Muka naterala, I cant breed.
From that I know, gypsies start sexual life early.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 12h 15m
NorthernWind said:
From that I know, gypsies start sexual life early.
Some does, not me though.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
53d 23h 29m
IncelvisUnimpressly said:
I definitely have SFcel views but don't like seeing racism here outside of /pol/tier banter. Most inkwells are high IQ , introspective, people regardless of their ethnicity. This place should be a refuge for all who are hated by foids. The former ingroup identity of race is cast aside and replaced with incel. For instance a mayocel has much more in common with a currycel than some white normie or hole. Don't make them suffer further redicule, they're the only people who understand you.
This^^ :feelsjuice:

We are men from all different racial and ethnic backgrounds where IRL we probably wouldn't even get along together, but, what makes us a unique fraternity of men here is that for all intents or purposes we are the most hated, ridiculed, or despised men of our era which is our sole primary commonality here. It is that which unites here despite our many different races and ethnicities compromising us.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
236d 19h 18m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
Nahh, foo. Fuck is wrong witchu

:feelssus: what a very weird choice of words :feelssus::feelssus:

So you're not only an alt but also a normie :feelssus:
ReplaceMyJuice said:
Yea sure, those 3 months isn’t different than 2 weeks :feelsseriously:
Nope

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
360d 17h 41m
Colera said:
cops help us to destroy all beta-races like niggers (on GTA V 8) :feelskek:
Most cops are pathetic cucks and whiteknights who need to stand in front of a firing squad.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Veteran
★★
6d 17h 59m
If you think we are racist - just look at the average foid!

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
308d 21h 54m
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
165d 9h 12m
dreadtheblackpill said:
JoinedJul 10, 2021Posts590
spotted the ITcel

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 29m
BummerDrummer said:
cope
you are a new nigger. Ethnics were retards to whites and whites grew defensive and btfo the ethnics. Also this forum was labeled as a fascist one and might still be. This is not an apolitical forum. We are incels, and incels/inceldom are caused by political leftism and progressivism.

this too. Nonwhites can dish out but not take in. JFL. they're like that IRL in the media too. Will call white people "crackers" all day but if someone calls them anything they get all mad. "muh white fragility"
I think the only thing we Whitecels and ethnicels agree upon is a fascist governed society where women are forced into compliance to fulfill our needs, probably the only social-political subject we can all actually agree upon here. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 29m
keksofthebest said:
OP, i think alot of people don't have anything else going for themselves, so they don't have anything to be proud of, so they become proud of their race.
I think it has to do with the current crop of international elite bragging about how they want to mix all different races or ethnicities into one single mixed abomination where many of us don't like that thought at all. Am I racist? Sure, but it isn't because I hate other ethnicities or races so much that it has more to do with wanting to preserve my own. I don't view anybody else as being inferior or any of that nonsense. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
165d 9h 12m
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

★★★★★
51d 9h 30m
Transcended Trucel said:
not all problems of being ethnics are about women. I have many cultural issues with my race.
Grievances or things that affect your life?

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 12h 48m
Hypergamy knows no race.

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★
14d 17h 10m
BummerDrummer said:
cope
you are a new nigger. Ethnics were retards to whites and whites grew defensive and btfo the ethnics. Also this forum was labeled as a fascist one and might still be. This is not an apolitical forum. We are incels, and incels/inceldom are caused by political leftism and progressivism.

this too. Nonwhites can dish out but not take in. JFL. they're like that IRL in the media too. Will call white people "crackers" all day but if someone calls them anything they get all mad. "muh white fragility"

You´re a fucking retard. The increase of male celibacy is related to the 2008´s crisis, not the sexual revolution or feminism. The only difference is that in the past (before the sexual revolution) virginity was institutionally cherished and pre-marital sex was a taboo, but they were a shit ton of incels back them as well. Moron

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8