Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This forum is extremely racist and is turning into more of a shithole by the day

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
285d 10h 34m
IncelCatechumen said:
You´re a fucking retard. The increase of male celibacy is related to the 2008´s crisis, not the sexual revolution or feminism. The only difference is that in the past (before the sexual revolution) virginity was institutionally cherished and pre-marital sex was a taboo, but they were a shit ton of incels back them as well. Moron
It’s the sexual revolution and feminism, libtard. Faggots and sexual liberation caused inceldom, and feminists defending their chad chasing with women’s rights caused incels.

Name me incel clubs in 1900. There weren’t. Your parents reproduced. Your genes existed and reproduced which means the incel problem is artificial, if it wasn’t your parents, with your genes, wouldn’t reproduce.

crew2

crew2

Captain
30d 9h 44m
Somewhat agree but I'm a Ginger and that's just the N word with the letters mixed up so I reserve the right to complain about Gingerism :feelskek:

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
127d 3h 33m
I don’t get what the problem is with you niggers and ethnics?

JBW theory is total bullshit.

Jews have handed the world and all the top quality pussy in it over to you muds.

All that is required of you to have it?

Either become a rapper or professional athlete.

You don’t even have to be a good rapper either these days.:feelsthink:

Just get on SoundCloud and become a shitty mumble rapper and you’ll have dumb ass tatted up whores twerking the jizz out of your Johnson’s all the day long and blkpillpress nigger boy will be outstandingly proud of you.:feelskek:

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
62d 3h 3m
I'm not racist, as a single Asian guy living in America, I see a ton of WMAF couples every week. I see them on every other city block in the weekends.

But I assure you, that does not make me upset and I am not racist.

I know by now, and for certain, that a lot of females sexually discriminate against me because of my race. But I am not racist.

SIKE BIATCH. I am racist because society made me racist. Stop being racist to me and I'll will stop being racist.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
193d 14h 36m
Fat Link said:
Either become a rapper or professional athlete.
brb, becoming a processional athlete

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 6h 55m
IncelCatechumen said:
You´re a fucking retard. The increase of male celibacy is related to the 2008´s crisis, not the sexual revolution or feminism. The only difference is that in the past (before the sexual revolution) virginity was institutionally cherished and pre-marital sex was a taboo, but they were a shit ton of incels back them as well. Moron
Elaborate on 2008.

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
41d 18h 52m
While the West slowly dies, China rises.

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
23d 7h 8m
It catches my attention how they complain about not being able to be with a woman when many are ethnic who live in white countries, they do not know that they are part of the problem because if we white incels cannot fuck with OUR women in our countries;
What makes the brown ugly ones think that they are going to achieve it?

Kaisercel

Kaisercel

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 3h 59m
At least I'm white :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 1h 18m
PPEcel said:
failed attempt to derail

i did not pee on anyone
"It's better to be pissed off than pissed on." - some famous nobody

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
53d 23h 29m
littlemanhikicel said:
It catches my attention how they complain about not being able to be with a woman when many are ethnic who live in white countries, they do not know that they are part of the problem because if we white incels cannot fuck with OUR women in our countries;
What makes the brown ugly ones think that they are going to achieve it?
Winner, winner, chicken dinner. :feelsjuice:

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
153d 4h 56m
seethe because people share how they feel about themselves and others

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
153d 4h 56m
IncelCatechumen said:
loudmouth greycel kindergardener

it was already bad in the early 2000s

and that was because girls already felt they were gods, given the amount of social power and the amount of choice they had in mates, if a boy liked them they would shit all over him because they had 5,000 other options, and they didn't need an economic downturn or mobile phones to do it, they would just look at how the average guy including their dad worships them

based_and_suspilled

based_and_suspilled

Banned
-
2d 18h 57m
O

observeroflife

Recruit
★★
1d 14h 26m
BrokenMan said:
End yourself cuck, i hope you will go NW7 in less than 5 years