Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This forum is extremely racist and is turning into more of a shithole by the day

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
Literally 2/3 threads are about race and how much ethnics suck. Ironically most of those threads come from self hating ethnics rather than sfcels. What the fuck is wrong with you retards? Just create a forum for race discussions or section on this forum and sperg your cucked sexual fetishes there, but this is inceldom discussion. We're here for blackpills, no one cares about hearing everyday how tormented you're for being ethnics and how you hate being ethnics and how much you worship whites you mongoloid sons of gangraped aids-ridden whores, just fucking kill yourselves

Just fucking LOL at you cucks criticizing yourselves and your own people more than women themselves. I don't see any misogynistic threads anymore since all the hate is directed at ethnics now for God knows why. Even the mods don't give a fuck about posting or being here anymore from how much the quality has dropped and i can't even blame them

Last edited:
better call the cops man

Ethnic sandniggers sucks. Being white is a must to survive in the world

And jfl at chink ricecels. Oh and fuck noodlewhores

They called this forum edgy because it doesn't have to adhere to reddit rules. But this forum is actually less misogynistic than incel subreddits used to be.

JoinedJul 10, 2021Posts590
spotted the ITcel

End yourself cuck, i hope you will go NW7 in less than 5 years

They called this forum edgy because it doesn't have to adhere to reddit rules. But this forum is actually less misogynistic than incel subreddits used to be.

this forum is = reddit + /pol/ + psl

I peed on a white Stacy

Inb4 this thread devolves into this

What the fuck is wrong with you retards? We're here for blackpills.
Just fucking LOL at you cucks criticizing yourselves and your own people more than women themselves. I don't see any misogynistic threads anymore since all the hate is directed at ethnics now for God knows why. Even the mods don't give a fuck about posting or being here anymore from how much the quality has dropped and i can't even blame them
Some roasties prolly infiltrated the forum and are trying to cause infighting.

don't forget to blame jews for you being incel

hilarious thread, 90% of this site since early 2019 is ethnics crying about whites. You only remember the 10% cause you're a solipsistic narcissist

hilarious thread, 90% of this site since early 2019 is ethnics crying about whites. You only remember the 10% cause you're a solipsistic narcissist
Massive cope, all the threads since 2020 are about how "superior" whites are and how shit ethnics are. Also i didn't blame white for that i blamed self hating ethnics

There is a lot of self hate here, we ethnics hate our race because our race is making us inferior, i did it also but i realized entire world is already beating us down, there is no point to beat ourselves down also. Self hate is cucked, you just validate what others use to insult you. We should have more backbone because other people already try to break us.

The :blackpill: goes way beyond "women are evil".

The :blackpill: is the dark truth about the way our world works, and sadly ethnicity is a major part of it.

Last edited:
This, OP gets pissy when we don't take it up the ass and start pulling out facts and statistics to defend ourselves.
There's a least one thread a day about how being how bad us whites are and most threads shitting on ethnics are made by self hating ones.

oh never mind you pointed that last part out
Inb4 this thread devolves into this

me on the left

Last edited:

this the racepill is more brutal than being incel. I hate being non white and midget than being incel
:feelskek:

Fuckoff cumskin!

There are a lot of annoying self-hating ethnics with inferiority complex, but i cant hate them much because i would also hate to be a shitskin getting mogged by whites in every way constantly.

Also it's not at all new Julycel

Massive cope, all the threads since 2020 are about how "superior" whites are and how shit ethnics are. Also i didn't blame white for that i blamed self hating ethnics
cope
you are a new nigger. Ethnics were retards to whites and whites grew defensive and btfo the ethnics. Also this forum was labeled as a fascist one and might still be. This is not an apolitical forum. We are incels, and incels/inceldom are caused by political leftism and progressivism.

The fact you're completely ignoring the equal amount of anti "mayo" racism is enough prove you're some fat slimy SJW from IT jfl
this too. Nonwhites can dish out but not take in. JFL. they're like that IRL in the media too. Will call white people "crackers" all day but if someone calls them anything they get all mad. "muh white fragility"

cope
you are a new nigger. Ethnics were retards to whites and whites grew defensive and btfo the ethnics. Also this forum was labeled as a fascist one and might still be. This is not an apolitical forum. We are incels, and incels/inceldom are caused by political leftism and progressivism.

this too. Nonwhites can dish out but not take in. JFL. they're like that IRL in the media too. Will call white people "crackers" all day but if someone calls them anything they get all mad. "muh white fragility"
Fuckoff cumskin!

Jews are behind feminism. Feminism = massive amount of incels.

It's over for us fesikhcels.

I don't see any misogynistic threads anymore
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL dude, this is true

There aren't any more misogyny threads, and all of these guys go on and on about "love" and how sex without "validation" is not "worth it" or "real"

These guys have went from hating women and valuing themselves, to hating themselves and valuing women, its a complete reversal, most of guys on this site straight up REVERE women

Where have all the incels gone, this forum was so good during the Alek Minassian era, but of course that scandal brought in an influx of blue pilled fuckers and attention whores
this forum is actually less misogynistic than incel subreddits used to be.
Its sad really

These guys have went from hating women and valuing themselves, to hating themselves and valuing women
How I value myself when I'm a hideous sand nigger?

Sorry I call bullshit, there weren't that many threads like that, most threads were about shit like women being beheaded in Morroco, or mass shooting attacks, acid face attacks, women being abused by boyfriends (personality detector meme), etc

Race was mentioned in the race pill, but it wasn't as prevalent as now
You think of "valuing yourself" as "valuing yourself as a person"
I think of "valuing yourself" as "valuing an enjoyable existence"

Your ancestors didn't waste time complaining about how ugly they were, they just took what they want by force or found alternative means to get it

The scary thing is that masculinity has been feminized and men have relegated themselves to be bitches, obsessing over their looks

Is making 10000+ threads about how ugly you are going to improve your life an any way?
You think of "valuing yourself" as "valuing yourself as a person"
I think of "valuing yourself" as "valuing an enjoyable existence"

Your ancestors didn't waste time complaining about how ugly they were, they just took what they want by force or found alternative means to get it

The scary thing is that masculinity has been feminized and men have relegated themselves to be bitches, obsessing over their looks

Is making 10000+ threads about how ugly you are going to improve your life an any way?

Last edited:
5cs7i5

OH NO, NOT THE CHINKS, KIKES AND NIGGERS.

HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

still less racist than reddit

Who cares? Theres good content on here

this place has been a shithole for months now

It's okay to be racist.

tbh i HATED the overconfident vocal black guys primary school and highschool

Newcels :feelsseriously: We were better off without you
Are you someone's alt :feelswhat: your account is literally as old as he is :feelsjuice: that 3 month difference is of little consequence when us old heads look at newfags :feelsjuice:

Ethnicity is cope. All that matters are looks and money, bonus if you're high t and not a submissive cuck. We should talk more about cucks and whores instead of ethnicity.

Last edited: