Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this forum is boring. if you dont make a thread baiting whites or browns you dont get any replies

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
do any of you not get bored talking about race 24/7? I get that race is important and all but only talking about that makes you a boring person. everything is boring. Ill never find an interesting community that I can actually relate to.

Make any thread you want I'll reply to it for you brocel :feelsautistic:

I'm guilty. I've noticed I've been racebaiting more than I am shitting on foids. We should change this by posting foid gore, since it's getting boring talking about them being Chad only.

Honestly, racebaiting shouldn't be allowed.

posting foid gore
fuck no. I dont want to hurt random foids (I may get called a 'cuck' for this but whatever). I want to hurt the capitalists and normies

better than 92% of the rest of the intERnet

u gotta hit the sewers nigga

fuck no. I dont want to hurt random foids
soy-soy-boy.gif

True, that’s why I don’t post much on the forum because of this.

@Grim_Reaper These foids haven't done anything wrong to me.

I know,
Yesterday I shared a thread in the ´News´ section, that Russia wil deploy 2 of its airborne VDV brigades
to the Chasiv yar /avdiivka front (sources included)
It got like 4 replies.
Seems like most here, don´t want to talk about serious topics

@Grim_Reaper These foids haven't done anything wrong to me.
If you ever meet them, they'll show you looks of contempt and hostility, and won't show you any human decency. I don't care what happens to them because they wouldn't be spit on me if I was lit on fire, but instead record me for views.

I know,
Yesterday I shared a thread in the ´News´ section, that Russia wil deploy 2 of its airborne VDV brigades
It got like 4 replies.
I would imagine that news that doesn't have much to do with inceldom would not be very important to most people here.

I know,
Yesterday I shared a thread in the ´News´ section, that Russia wil ldeploy 2 of its airborne VDV brigades
It got like 4 replies.
I think if the mods were more harsh on determining whos underaged and who isnt, the serious high iq threads would have more engagement. reading most edgy content here i refuse to believe that majority of people here are mentally adults

I know,
It got like 4 replies.
Why should I care about any of that beyond hoping everyone suffers and dies?
do any of you not get bored talking about race 24/7? I get that race is important and all but only talking about that makes you a boring person. everything is boring. Ill never find an interesting community that I can actually relate to.
Race is part of lookism. Lookist topics get boring, but that's life. People just want to fuck.

If you ever meet them, they'll show you looks of contempt and hostility, and won't show you any human decency. I don't care what happens to them because they wouldn't be spit on me if I was lit on fire, but instead record me for views.
foids are bad but they arent the group I hate with the most passion

I think if the mods were more harsh on determining whos underaged and who isnt, the serious high iq threads would have more engagement. reading most edgy content here i refuse to believe that majority of people here are mentally adults
Most people here aren't mentally adults because they have missed out on a lot of "adult" things.
Many users here are unemployed, autistic, and other types of retarded.
We have low social interactions.
None of us have had sex.
We missed out on important developmental stages in life, young love, etc.
How do you expect people on here to have an adult mind when the only real difference between the mind of an adult and a minor is life experience such as experience with women, a job, managing a social circle, having children, etc.
Though I agree that most people here too stupid to engage in high IQ threads and low effort bait threads get more engagement.

:yes:

I would imagine that news that doesn't have much to do with inceldom would not be very important to most people here.
I don´t want to talk about these whores and dating 24/7.
I want to get my mind off that topic, every now and then.

Most people here aren't mentally adults because they have missed out on a lot of "adult" things.
Many users here are unemployed, autistic, and other types of retarded.
We have low social interactions.
None of us have had sex.
We missed out on important developmental stages in life, young love, etc.
How do you expect people on here to have an adult mind when the only real difference between the mind of an adult and a minor is life experience such as experience with women, a job, managing a social circle, having children, etc.
Though I agree that most people here too stupid to engage in high IQ threads and low effort bait threads get more engagement.
well I never had sex, have very low social interactions, and unemployed but I still dont have any interest engaging in racebait or nazi edgelord posts because frankly I know they're coming from someone thats trying hard to be cool rather than someone that actually wants to contribute something valuable to the incel community

I still don't see it a a reason to just be happy about them being tortured to death.