Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum helped me stand up for myself and made me understand personalitymaxxing is a big fat cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Before ever making an account on this forum I thought I needed to improve my personality becuase I was being g treated like trash at my jobs and when I discovered this forum oh boy I got angry and realised what the fuck was going on
I'm an ugly subhuman and no personality could fix this face and only realised that when I started reading the forums here and now I dont try to relate or be friends with normie scum and make sure that I dont get stepped on anymore

In a way this forum sort of saved me

This forum actually gave me some self confidence, can't tell why tho

Personalitymaxxing is weird to me. It’s basically jestermaxxing, you behave in a way you don’t want to socially to get various benefits. Might as well pay for these benefits and be yourself instead. It’s painful to behave in a way that isn’t your true self.