Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel this forum allows normies

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
why does this forum allow sensitive self-described progressive BLM supporters on here? not going to name any names but...

we have these types of people on this forum with accounts who actively post and are open about their progressivism and soyness. they ruin the forum with their progressive agendas, and i use the word "they" but everyone knows im talking about someone...again not naming names cus call out threads are against the rules but you all know who this thread it about
Https   cdncnncom cnnnext dam assets 200904180430 blm peaceful protest restricted

all im saying is people who are self described BLM supporters and who have gone out to BLM protests and say they are "empathetic to the black racial inequality :soy::soy::soy:" and who unironically say "you racist piece of shit :soy::soy::soy:" shouldn't be on here jfl

I don’t know why that bluepilled idiot hasn’t even been warned once.

I do not care about users political ideology and I enjoy arguing. That is why I consider @TorturedSoul my best incel buddy

its beyond me dude lol
But mods are always trying to suppress the CSA and give me bannings [UWSL] :feelsUgh: it’ll be dealt with one day. [/UWSL]

I don't care about niggers tbh. Aside all of the political shit, if a nigger is 5'7, balding, has inkwell face, he's inkwell.
Not caring about all that shit works pretty good for me, everyone's /pol/tarding while I'm just focussed on my well-being:feelsokman:

The superior race is still high iq spergs. But yeah, high iq & nigger :feelstastyman: They are there, a rarity though.

That soy cuck is on the wrong website.

I don't care about niggers tbh. Aside all of the political shit, if a nigger is 5'7, balding, has inkwell face, he's inkwell.
Not caring about all that shit works pretty good for me, everyone's /pol/tarding while I'm just focussed on my well-being:feelsokman:

The superior race is still high iq spergs. But yeah, high iq & nigger :feelstastyman: They are there, a rarity though.
its not abt that. idc if niggers are on here but the bluepilled fag all of us are talking about literally spreads the most cucked shit. calling people "racist pos!" and saying hes "empathetic to muh blackerinos!"

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK BLM

EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORTS BLM SHOULD BE BANNED FUCK THEM

its not abt that. idc if niggers are on here but the bluepilled fag all of us are talking about literally spreads the most cucked shit. calling people "racist pos!" and saying hes "empathetic to muh blackerinos!"
I'm not really active on this forum-wise, only chat, but I haven't really seen a lot of that. And even if, just don't care. They're there, but literally why would you care about it, there are so many fakecels on here, but that's just it. I just stick to myself and my opinion, what other people say is pretty much irrelevant and doesn't make me do anything more than scrolling further down.:feelsthink:

I support my black brothers as a fellow white slavic nigger I say hang the crackers by their necks!!!!!!

NIGGER LIVES MATTER

SLAVS-NIGGERS UNITED ALLIANCE!

Fuck the crackers im not joking fuck white people they made this world into what it is. Fucking dumb white people fuck you crackers

also. Anyone can be incel jfl the politics is irrelevant but I agree ppl should stop posting so much politic shit on this forum its an incel forum not politics forum tbh jf;

He’s obviously an infiltrator, won’t be very long until he becomes mod and bans all racist posts just like PPEcel with the loliposting! :feelsree::feelsohgod:

once people like this become accepted here, this will turn into another soy reddit type shithole. I hope @TorturedSoul gets banned :feelsohh::society:

I got banned for “incest” while this faggot directly supports this :bluepill::soy: bs and didn’t get a single warning

Reddit.is
what is wrong with being attracted to bimbomaxxed stacy who dresses like an onlyfans whore :feelsUgh::society:

He’s obviously an infiltrator, won’t be very long until he becomes mod and bans all racist posts just like PPEcel with the loliposting! :feelsree::feelsohgod:
Why did they ban loliposting :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I fucking love watching 2d lolis it doesnt hurt anybody why is it not allowed jfl

its a fucking drawing you cucked niggers

I don’t know why that bluepilled idiot hasn’t even been warned once.

This may be my fault, partially:

little children are starving in africa while white people eat hamburguers.
white politicians robbing billions every year while black people rob a couple dollars from small liquor stores to feed they little children and get killed by violent white cops smh.
one case that my brothers passed me yesterday: one little kid named shaniqua died a couple of days ago, before she passed out, she look her mother in the eyes, almost crying, and said: "mommy, is there bread in the sky ?", she died after.
im pro-israel and i support blm, if you dont, then you are cringe tbh!
blm-black-lives-matter.gif

real talk nigga!

I support my black brothers as a fellow white slavic nigger I say hang the crackers by their necks!!!!!!

NIGGER LIVES MATTER

Fuck the crackers im not joking fuck white people they made this world into what it is. Fucking dumb white people fuck you crackers

also. Anyone can be incel jfl the politics is irrelevant but I agree ppl should stop posting so much politic shit on this forum its an incel forum not politics forum tbh jf;
real talk, these dumbasses stole our gold and their best invention was the toilet, i mean wtf nigga give our gold back and i give my toilet to you, i dont even use that dumb shit, i pee on the sink.

That soy cuck is on the wrong website.
FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK BLM

EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORTS BLM SHOULD BE BANNED FUCK THEM
gay and :bluepill:

Last edited:
This may be my fault, partially:

I don’t see what that has to do with it.

i pee on the sink.
Based

White crackers enslaved my people even now they use slavs to genocide against eachother while they cheer on the sidelines

they enslaved slavs and niggers and other races and steal resources

once people like this become accepted here, this will turn into another soy reddit type shithole. I hope @TorturedSoul gets banned :feelsohh::society:
this is what ive been saying the whole time :society:

Based

White crackers enslaved my people even now they use slavs to genocide against eachother while they cheer on the sidelines

they enslaved slavs and niggers and other races and steal resources
OK SHEKELBERG

why would I wash my hands I got a clean dick

[UWSL]they enslaved slavs and niggers and other races and steal resources[/UWSL]
Fuck Slavniggers and Black niggers they deserve to be enslaved.

Probably same reason they allow 15 year old faggots on the site. :feelsUgh:

who here is a faggot? that person should be banned for violating the no homosexual rule
You feel spoken to? Good because I'm talking about you. :feelswhat:

Execute all fakecels (in video game)

NIGGER LIVES MATTER

Slavic scum deserves to be burned alive
I really hope your retarded slavic scums go extinct
Also nigger trait :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Slavic scum deserves to be burned alive
I really hope your retarded slavic scums go extinct
Also nigger trait :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
no slavs are like vermin you cannot exterminate us many have tried already and they always lose

meanwhile western people are killing themselves we dont even have to lift a finger jfl you are being replaced by black brothers and some arab niggers jfl feels bad to be you I guess jfl

slavs are vermine and scum they are subhumans but at least they will be the last to die on this wretched earth

"empathetic to the black racial inequality

IQ of African Engineering Students(Top Percentile):

Analyses were made of the Matrices scores, an English Comprehension test, the Similarities subscale from the South African Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, end-of-year university grades, and high-school grade point average. Out of the 36 Matrices problems, the African students solved an average of 23; East Indian students, 26; and White students, 29 (p<.001), placing them at the 60th, 71st, and 86th percentiles, respectively, and yielding IQ equivalents of 103, 108, and 118 on the 1993 US norms. The same pattern of group differences was found on the

onlinelibrary.wiley.com
onlinelibrary.wiley.com

Untimed Raven's Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM) were administered to 309 17- to 23-year-old students at the University of the Witwatersrand and the Rand Afrikaans University in Johannesburg, South Africa (173 Africans, 136 Whites; 205 women, 104 men). African students solved an average of 44 of the 60 problems whereas White students solved an average of 54 of the problems (p<.001). By the standards of the 1993 US normative sample, the African university students scored at the 14th percentile and the White university students scored at the 61st percentile (IQ equivalents of 84 and 104, respectively). The African–White differences were found to be greater on those items of the SPM with the highest item–total correlations, indicating a difference in g, or the general factor of intelligence. A small sex difference favoring males was found in both the African and the White samples, but unrelated to g.

www.sciencedirect.com

Performance on Raven's Matrices by African and White University Students in South Africa

Untimed Raven's Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM) were administered to 309 17- to 23-year-old students at the University of the Witwatersrand and th…
www.sciencedirect.com
www.sciencedirect.com

Beautiful discussion. It is entertaining to discuss racial differences in a wholesome way. Let us continue:

The differences in mean IQs due to sex, urban-rural residence, and geographic regions were nonsignificant. However, there were significant differences that were due to race and education level, and there were also sizeable differences noted for occupational groups. There was a 1412-point difference in favor of whites over blacks on FSIQ.

www.sciencedirect.com

Demographic characteristics and IQ among adults: Analysis of the WAIS-R standardization sample as a function of the stratification variables

The goal of the present investigation was to analyze data from the standardization sample of the 1981 Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Revised (WAIS-…
www.sciencedirect.com
www.sciencedirect.com

The Strong Interest Inventory assessment helps individuals identify their work personality by exploring their interests in six broad areas: realistic, artistic, investigative, social, enterprising, and conventional (often referred to using the acronym RIASEC). ). It then breaks the RIASEC areas into 30 specific areas of interest that can be directly related to fields of study, careers, and leisure activities. In addition, it describes an individual’s personal style preferences in five areas: work style, learning environment, team orientation, leadership style, and risk taking. Depending on the report you choose, it ranks the individual’s top 5 or 10 most compatible occupations from a list of 260 specific jobs.

Black–white differences on the Strong Interest Inventory were examined for a heterogeneous sample of 756 Whites and 85 Blacks aged 16 to 65 years. Multivariate and univariate analyses of variance and covariance were conducted. Race, gender, and IQ were independent variables; the six Holland General Occupational Themes and the 23 Basic Interest Scales were dependent variables; and educational attainment was the covariate. All interactions were nonsignificant, but race was consistently a significant main effect. In general, Whites scored higher than Blacks on Realistic and Investigative themes and scales, and Blacks scored higher in the Social, Enterprising, and Conventional areas.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com
onlinelibrary.wiley.com

Data from the standardization sample of the Kaufman Adolescent and Adult Intelligence Test (KAIT) were used to examine race/ethnic differences on the Horn-Cattell fluid and crystallized constructs. Samples included 768 individuals aged 11 to 24 years (575 White, 117 Black, 76 Hispanic) and 1,160 individuals aged 25 to 94 years (972 White, 124 Black, 64 Hispanic). Multivariate and univariate analyses were conducted, with and without an educational attainment covariate. Race/ethnic group was related significantly to performance on fluid and crystallized variables. Whites generally outscored Blacks and Hispanics on the diverse measures, namely, on tasks dependent on school learning (crystallized), and on those that reflect novel problem solving (fluid). These results maintained even with educational attainment covaried. Hispanics tended to perform better on fluid than on crystallized tests.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com
onlinelibrary.wiley.com

The WISC-IV results of the current study were statistically compared with the WISC-IV results from Shuttleworth-Edwards, Van der Merwe et al. (2013) study. Results. There was a significant lowering of between 20 to 30 IQ points relative to the UK standardisation on WISC-IV scores for this sample of Grade 3 Xhosa-speaking learners, replicating the earlier outcome for Grade 7 Xhosa-speaking learners relative to the UK standardisation. No differences were in evidence within the WISC-IV sample for the female and male participants on any of the indices.

WISC-IV test performance of Grade 3 Xhosa-speaking children: An extension of a prior South African normative database.

Results show that average IQ of Africans on these tests is approximately 82 when compared to UK norms. We provide estimates of the average IQ per country and estimates on the basis of alternative inclusion criteria. Our estimate of average IQ converges with the finding that national IQs of sub-Saharan African countries as predicted from several international studies of student achievement are around 82.

www.sciencedirect.com

A systematic literature review of the average IQ of sub-Saharan Africans

On the basis of several reviews of the literature, Lynn [Lynn, R., (2006). Race differences in intelligence: An evolutionary analysis. Augusta, GA: Wa…
www.sciencedirect.com
www.sciencedirect.com

Two predictions from the hereditarian model of group mean IQ differences are tested on a total sample of 1556 first-year university students in post-apartheid South Africa. The first prediction is that people of Mixed-Race average between the two parental populations. The second prediction is that the pattern of group means remains consistent over time and place. Data collated on South African university students given the Raven’s Standard and Advanced Progressive Matrices confirm the predictions. Combining the results for both versions of the test showed the rank order of group IQ means is East Asians, Whites, South Asians, Coloreds, and Blacks (IQs = 116, 113, 106, 103, and 98, respectively; Ns = 23, 398, 212, 36, and 887).

www.sciencedirect.com

Testing the genetic hypothesis of group mean IQ differences in South Africa: Racial admixture and cross-situational consistency

Two predictions from the hereditarian model of group mean IQ differences are tested on a total sample of 1556 first-year university students in post-a…
www.sciencedirect.com
www.sciencedirect.com

Racial inequality is simply a fact of our existence. Observe the case of Justus Grossbier:

View attachment 549307

Notice the subtle redirection. This teacher is clearly aware of racial differences in fluid intelligence.

View attachment 549309

Angela's Bio:

View attachment 549310

View attachment 549311

View attachment 549319

View attachment 549320

Remember:

This court finds in favor of plaintiffs, the class of black children who have been or in the future will be wrongly placed or maintained *933 in special classes for the educable mentally retarded, on plaintiffs' statutory and state and federal constitutional claims. In violation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Education for All Handicapped Children Act of 1975, defendants have utilized standardized intelligence tests that are racially and culturally biased, have a discriminatory impact against black children, and have not been validated for the purpose of essentially permanent placements of black children into educationally dead-end, isolated, and stigmatizing classes for the so-called educable mentally retarded. Further, these federal laws have been violated by defendants' general use of placement mechanisms that, taken together, have not been validated and result in a large over-representation of black children in the special E.M.R. classes.

Defendants' conduct additionally has violated both state and federal constitutional guarantees of the equal protection of the laws. The unjustified toleration of disproportionate enrollments of black children in E.M.R. classes, and the use of placement mechanisms, particularly the I.Q. tests, that perpetuate those disproportions, provide a sufficient basis for relief under the California Constitution. And under the federal Constitution, especially as interpreted by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, it appears that the same result is dictated

This court finds in favor of plaintiffs, the class of black children who have been or in the future will be wrongly placed or maintained *933 in special classes for the educable mentally retarded, on plaintiffs' statutory and state and federal constitutional claims. In violation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Education for All Handicapped Children Act of 1975, defendants have utilized standardized intelligence tests that are racially and culturally biased, have a discriminatory impact against black children, and have not been validated for the purpose of essentially permanent placements of black children into educationally dead-end, isolated, and stigmatizing classes for the so-called educable mentally retarded. Further, these federal laws have been violated by defendants' general use of placement mechanisms that, taken together, have not been validated and result in a large over-representation of black children in the special E.M.R. classes.

Defendants' conduct additionally has violated both state and federal constitutional guarantees of the equal protection of the laws. The unjustified toleration of disproportionate enrollments of black children in E.M.R. classes, and the use of placement mechanisms, particularly the I.Q. tests, that perpetuate those disproportions, provide a sufficient basis for relief under the California Constitution. And under the federal Constitution, especially as interpreted by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, it appears that the same result is dictated

law.justia.com

Larry P. v. Riles, 495 F. Supp. 926 (N.D. Cal. 1979) case opinion from the US District Court for the Northern District of California
law.justia.com

Black student GPA rate:

Screenshot from 2021 12 17 20 50 39

Yes, Black students routinely fall into the 'C' average category compared to other races.

23 Black, 203 Hispanic, and 226 White 5–11 yr olds were administered the Bender Visual Motor Gestalt Test (BVMG) and either the WPPSI or WISC—R to investigate ethnic differences on the BVMG and to clarify the effects of intelligence on BVMG performance. ANOVA indicated that there were significant differences among ethnic groups on BVMG performance for 4 age groups (6, 9, 10, and 11 yrs) and for the total sample. In general, Blacks made more errors than did the other ethnic groups, and their scores produced the lowest correlation coefficient with age.

psycnet.apa.org

slavs are vermine and scum they are subhumans but at least they will be the last to die on this wretched earth
Slavs are litterally done for lmao

you mfs keep on invading shit

yall are gonna get nuked one day :feelskek:

shouldn't be on here jfl

Yes. The moderators will censor us for truth:

Continuation of the "g" variation theory

Forward and Backward Digit Span Interaction with Race and IQ: A Longitudinal Developmental Comparison.

Longitudinal data on the auditory forward and backward digit span (FDS and BDS) subtests of the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC) were obtained at five age levels (between 6 and 13), in samples of white and black children. Factor analysis and analysis of variance of the data were conducted to test 5 hypotheses, related to Jensen's Level I - Level II theory: (1) FDS and BDS involve different components of cognitive ability; the former reflects rote learning and memory, the latter reflects complex cognitive processes; (2) BDS is more highly loaded on g, the general intelligence factor, than is FDS; (3) whites and blacks show a larger average difference in BDS than in FDS; (4) the difference between FDS and BDS decreases with increasing age (or mental maturity); and (5) whites and blacks of the same WISC mental age perform the same on both subtests. All of these hypotheses were supported, although results were not always consistent at every age level. (Author/CP)

Longitudinal data on the auditory forward and backward digit span (FDS and BDS) subtests of the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC) were obtained at five age levels (between 6 and 13), in samples of white and black children. Factor analysis and analysis of variance of the data were...
eric.ed.gov
The Totality of Available Evidence Shows the Race IQ Gap Still Remains

To claim a 4- to 7-point gain for Blacks, Dickens and Flynn chose three independent tests showing medium gains (the Wechsler, Stanford-Binet, and Armed Forces Qualification tests) and relegated to their Appendix B four or more tests showing lesser gains. They excluded the Wonderlic Personnel Test, which they acknowledge showed a gain of only 2.4 points for Blacks between 1970 and 2001. (Dickens and Flynn suggest that more ‘‘high quality’’ Whites than Blacks had taken the test.) They excluded the Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children (K-ABC), which Murray (2005) described as showing a loss of 1 IQ point for Blacks between 1983 and 2004. (Dickens and Flynn say the data contained an inflated standard deviation.) They excluded the very g-loaded Woodcock-Johnson test, which Murray (2005; whom they cite) described as showing the conventional gap of 1.05 standard deviations for the third (2001) standardization sample. (Dickens and Flynn say the Blacks were an unrepresentative ‘‘subsubsample.’’) They also excluded the Differential Ability Scale, which in Lynn’s (1996) analysis (which they cite) showed a maximum gain of 1.83 IQ points for Blacks between 1972 and 1986. (Dickens and Flynn say the sample lacked ‘‘quality.’’) To be compelling, however, researchers must take the totality of available evidence into account (Gottfredson, 2005).

http://tankona.free.fr/rushtonjensen06.pdf

Average state IQ, state wealth and racial composition as predictors of state health statistics: Partial support for ‘g’ as a fundamental cause of health disparities​

Abstract
This study examined the degree to which differences in average IQ across the 50 states was associated with differences in health statistics independent of differences in wealth, health care expenditures and racial composition. Results show that even after controlling for differences in state wealth and health care expenditures, average IQ had sizeable positive associations with a wide range of positive health indicators, and sizeable negative associations with a wide range of state health problems.

Consistent with Gottfredson's (2004) [Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 86, 174−199.] hypotheses, some of the apparent associations between racial composition and health outcomes were accounted for by IQ differences.

Overall, the results partially confirmed that g does account for a significant portion of the variance many state health outcomes, but socio-economic factors and racial composition appear to also have important relations with some specific health outcomes.

www.sciencedirect.com

Average state IQ, state wealth and racial composition as predictors of state health statistics: Partial support for ‘g’ as a fundamental cause of health disparities

This study examined the degree to which differences in average IQ across the 50 states was associated with differences in health statistics independen…
www.sciencedirect.com
www.sciencedirect.com

(Complete)

Wise-cel:

This is why I am an antinatalist as a blackcel. Knowing that I am genetically, socially, economically and historically inferior to pretty much all races made me choose to never reproduce. I could never create an ethnic to get mogged in white society its too much for me already to be a subhuman.

You've come to the same realization I have: We are simply unfit for the civilizations built by Europeans and their descendants.

The impact of low IQ on crime has been a focus of debate for several decades now. Although sociologists have virtually removed it from the list of possible factors influencing crime, the impact of IQ on crime continues to generate a significant amount of scientific research and a substantial number of publications. The purpose of this study is to assess intellectual levels and to compare two groups of incarcerated criminals. Using MANCOVA and ANCOVA procedures, 261 sex offenders and 150 non-sexual violent criminals were compared on IQ subscales. The results show significant differences on vocabulary, comprehension, arithmetic, mental math computations, object assembly, letter–number sequencing, and perception subscales, as well as on performance IQ and total IQ.

Race of Perpetrators 122016

Oral infections have a strong ethnic predilection; suggesting that ethnicity is a critical determinant of oral microbial colonization. Dental plaque and saliva samples from 192 subjects belonging to four major ethnicities in the United States were analyzed using terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism (t-RFLP) and 16S pyrosequencing. Ethnicity-specific clustering of microbial communities was apparent in saliva and subgingival biofilms, and a machine-learning classifier was capable of identifying an individual’s ethnicity from subgingival microbial signatures.

The classifier identified African Americans with a 100% sensitivity and 74% specificity and Caucasians with a 50% sensitivity and 91% specificity. The data demonstrates a significant association between ethnic affiliation and the composition of the oral microbiome; to the extent that these microbial signatures appear to be capable of discriminating between ethnicities.
journals.plos.org

Deep Sequencing Identifies Ethnicity-Specific Bacterial Signatures in the Oral Microbiome

Oral infections have a strong ethnic predilection; suggesting that ethnicity is a critical determinant of oral microbial colonization. Dental plaque and saliva samples from 192 subjects belonging to four major ethnicities in the United States were analyzed using terminal restriction fragment...
journals.plos.org

Indeed. The liberal delusion has ended:

www.shutterstock.com

Search millions of royalty-free stock photos, illustrations, and vectors. Get inspired by ten thousand new, high-resolution images added daily.
www.shutterstock.com
www.shutterstock.com

Screenshot from 2022 01 04 20 22 14

Screenshot from 2022 01 04 20 20 04

Yes. The moderators will censor us for truth:

Continuation of the "g" variation theory

Longitudinal data on the auditory forward and backward digit span (FDS and BDS) subtests of the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC) were obtained at five age levels (between 6 and 13), in samples of white and black children. Factor analysis and analysis of variance of the data were...
eric.ed.gov

http://tankona.free.fr/rushtonjensen06.pdf

www.sciencedirect.com

Average state IQ, state wealth and racial composition as predictors of state health statistics: Partial support for ‘g’ as a fundamental cause of health disparities

This study examined the degree to which differences in average IQ across the 50 states was associated with differences in health statistics independen…
www.sciencedirect.com
www.sciencedirect.com
bro where the fuck do you always get the motivation from to write posts with so much stuff in it?

Slavs are litterally done for lmao

you mfs keep on invading shit

yall are gonna get nuked one day :feelskek:
slavs are literally niggers

everywhere we go they treated us like they treated niggers in the 1800s working on plantations. Slavs emigrated to west to do the worst jobs and the west people were shitting on slavs all the time for doing hard work in shit jobs.

This is why slavs are white niggers, we have white skin but they treat us like slaves. Then fucking jews and west manipulate slavs to kill eachother in slav genocide. They did the same in Africa, its one big genocide in africa people starving and shit and niggers too busy fighting for the money the west and china gives them while they are not looking they are stealing all the african resources and the niggas in africa are happy coz they are getting paid.

They try to do the same with slavs like they did with africa but in slavs it doesnt work the same way because slavs are not so money orientated so instead they just use stuff like nationalism to make us kill eachother like niggas do in africa the western people and their jew puppets are doing this to us. They tried doing the same in China but it didnt work the Chinese chinks outsmarted the west and made west its bitch.

Wish slavs and niggers did the same then the west would be done. But we got manipulated too easily now we just make wars and shit. Fucking nigger putin thinks he is saving russia he is stupid asf he just doomed the slavs even more.

. Then fucking jews and west manipulate slavs to kill eachother in slav genocide.
Dah joos :soy:

no the majority of slavs are just low iq :feelskek:

why does this forum allow sensitive self-described progressive BLM supporters on here? not going to name any names but...

we have these types of people on this forum with accounts who actively post and are open about their progressivism and soyness. they ruin the forum with their progressive agendas, and i use the word "they" but everyone knows im talking about someone...again not naming names cus call out threads are against the rules but you all know who this thread it about
View attachment 627529

all im saying is people who are self described BLM supporters and who have gone out to BLM protests and say they are "empathetic to the black racial inequality :soy::soy::soy:" and who unironically say "you racist piece of shit :soy::soy::soy:" shouldn't be on here jfl
eh, it's better that we allow freedom of speech on this site for the users as long as they're incel.
Besides, it's fun arguing with him:feelsPop:

eh, it's better that we allow freedom of speech on this site for the users as long as they're incel.
Besides, it's fun arguing with him:feelsPop:
tbh some of his posts are entertaining to read but its so annoying when he goes on his leftist tirades

tbh some of his posts are entertaining to read but its so annoying when he goes on his leftist tirades
Then just call him a retard or debunk his points. I'd rather have people like him here than the mods start makings rules about "you may only talk about x topic and can't say Y or you will be banned" That would just turn this place into a rightwing Reddit ngl.

As long as they're incel , i cannot say that i care much about an users beliefs

I fucking hate niggers and nigger lovers

little children are starving in africa while white people eat hamburguers.
white politicians robbing billions every year while black people rob a couple dollars from small liquor stores to feed they little children and get killed by violent white cops smh.
one case that my brothers passed me yesterday: one little kid named shaniqua died a couple of days ago, before she passed out, she look her mother in the eyes, almost crying, and said: "mommy, is there bread in the sky ?", she died after.
im pro-israel and i support blm, if you dont, then you are cringe tbh!
blm-black-lives-matter.gif

real talk nigga!

real talk, these dumbasses stole our gold and their best invention was the toilet, i mean wtf nigga give our gold back and i give my toilet to you, i dont even use that dumb shit, i pee on the sink.

gay and :bluepill:
People Always want more and more . For US its Common occurence to have a good Meal every other day and Constant Water supply.

For Others thats a Dream.

Cruel world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I do not care about users political ideology and I enjoy arguing. That is why I consider @TorturedSoul my best incel buddy
why do u have a stupid foid quote?